09/19 PWCN expansion release, fantasy theme park

12346»

Comments

• monkydluffy
    monkydluffy Posts: 60 Arc User
    OMGGGGGGGGGG Last boss gives you 1 Zenith Skull Shard i hope for a tradeable one , also that sb was buying a timed version OP r9 weapon only for trials?​​
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    OMGGGGGGGGGG Last boss gives you 1 Zenith Skull Shard i hope for a tradeable one , also that sb was buying a timed version OP r9 weapon only for trials?​​

What I am curious bout is if the rewards are per participant or for faction to split? Cause if its for faction, the rewards just arent worth doing as you would have to split for too many ppl to get much of a split. If those rewards that pop on screen are for each individual player though... Would be pretty insanely good. So I hope its the latter with a tradeable Skull shard, which would make sense as skulls are pretty hard bottleneck atm.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • orangeitis
    orangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    Anymore info about the "six theme parks"? How about the talent system?
  • monkydluffy
    saxroll wrote: »
    OMGGGGGGGGGG Last boss gives you 1 Zenith Skull Shard i hope for a tradeable one , also that sb was buying a timed version OP r9 weapon only for trials?

What I am curious bout is if the rewards are per participant or for faction to split? Cause if its for faction, the rewards just arent worth doing as you would have to split for too many ppl to get much of a split. If those rewards that pop on screen are for each individual player though... Would be pretty insanely good. So I hope its the latter with a tradeable Skull shard, which would make sense as skulls are pretty hard bottleneck atm.

It looks like its per player because if you see at the end of the video the player Switch Screen on seeker the pop up windows was on both, also its going to be hard , there is moments on the video at some bosses where SB gets like 8k damage from Boss Dot, 8K damage per tick over OP player i cant just imagine low geared Factions doing this,​​
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    OMGGGGGGGGGG Last boss gives you 1 Zenith Skull Shard i hope for a tradeable one , also that sb was buying a timed version OP r9 weapon only for trials?

It looks like its per player because if you see at the end of the video the player Switch Screen on seeker the pop up windows was on both, also its going to be hard , there is moments on the video at some bosses where SB gets like 8k damage from Boss Dot, 8K damage per tick over OP player i cant just imagine low geared Factions doing this,​​

It would make sense for it to be per player but a friend of mine, who reads Chinese said "Should be per guild". He did comment quality was too bad to say for sure but "split" was there for sure. So guess we wait and see till it hits our servers, which will be very soon or February due PWE and Wanmei holidays.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • monkydluffy

It looks like its per player because if you see at the end of the video the player Switch Screen on seeker the pop up windows was on both, also its going to be hard , there is moments on the video at some bosses where SB gets like 8k damage from Boss Dot, 8K damage per tick over OP player i cant just imagine low geared Factions doing this,

It would make sense for it to be per player but a friend of mine, who reads Chinese said "Should be per guild". He did comment quality was too bad to say for sure but "split" was there for sure. So guess we wait and see till it hits our servers, which will be very soon or February due PWE and Wanmei holidays.

Just watched the video again and you are right , the pop up spawn when they kill chest at end of stage, lame rewards for 200 players also looks like hard, this is going to be another dead instance with us xD,

People will play around 1 or 2 months , its easy to do UPD instead this new trials, unless the rewards per player had a chance of get some good this will be a fail update for us :( (instance)​​
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    I personally expect the expansion to be officially launched here in April because that's been the trend the past two years with Elysium and Neverfall. We're also roughly six months behind China these days (we used to have a smaller gap). I'm sure PWE will get the content earlier, though, for testing purposes.

​​
  • wibles
    wibles Posts: 57 Arc User
    The rewards following each boss do appear to be rewards to the faction, not individual.
    He also opens his bag frequently and none of those items are in there.
  • mars19
    mars19 Posts: 80 Arc User
    After bosses you see faction rewards but you also get red pack with individual rewards after every boss. I translated it long time ago on ru. Profaned Wood and Dull Zenith Skull Shard have 0.1% for individual drop and should be tradeable.
    1-4
    5-8
    9-10
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    I personally expect the expansion to be officially launched here in April because that's been the trend the past two years with Elysium and Neverfall. We're also roughly six months behind China these days (we used to have a smaller gap). I'm sure PWE will get the content earlier, though, for testing purposes.

We are Due a smaller update now / Soonish.

But yes I Would agree with you when we are going to get this one.​​
  • monkydluffy
    mars19 wrote: »
    After bosses you see faction rewards but you also get red pack with individual rewards after every boss. I translated it long time ago on ru. Profaned Wood and Dull Zenith Skull Shard have 0.1% for individual drop and should be tradeable.
    1-4
    5-8
    9-10

hey mars19 whats that thing on last boss reward that have 25% chance of get it?

Also you are saying that each individual pack has a chance of Zenith Skull Fragment :smile: thats not bad then xD

If im not bad every person will get like some War Avatar Chest A from individual rewards looks intersting now​​
  • orangeitis
    orangeitis wrote: »
    anyone? D:
  • mars19
    edited November 2017
    1-4 bosses for Profaned Wood with 0.1%
    5-10 for Dull Zenith Skull Shard with 0.1%
    Card packs just packs,so C-B,C-A,C-S
    25% at 10 boss faction reward for 1 new pet Devil's Flame 1/2

Theme park was event and closed after 3 weeks,they will open it again someday.
  • monkydluffy
    edited November 2017
    1-4 bosses for Profaned Wood with 0.1%
    5-10 for Dull Zenith Skull Shard with 0.1%
    Card packs just packs,so C-B,C-A,C-S
    25% at 10 boss faction reward for 1 new pet Devil's Flame 1/2

Theme park was event and closed after 3 weeks,they will open it again someday.

Thank you sir

Question, on your links i see that green rewards are individual and red/orange are for faction that inidividual are all rewards you get ? or its optional you need to choose wich 1 you want?

on Stage 8 for faction rewards they get 25 Chest A i can see because the description for Chest: A has ( : ) (colon) and War Avatar Packs A doesnt have that (colon : ) on the description?

tiger-27.giftiger-1.gif​​
  • mars19
    Green=individual, orange=faction. You get all rewards from list. Its A packs.
  • monkydluffy
    Green=individual, orange=faction. You get all rewards from list. Its A packs.

Thanks tiger-40.giftiger-42.gif​​
  • orangeitis
    anyone? D:

I'm guessing not then, at least about the talents.
  • maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    @mars19 @ 47:42
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=seBAvoQkbxQ

Can you please check how many Arigora Coins it is possible to craft in every rank tab ? (last Arigora Coin icon in the corner).

• mars19
    maksim1995 wrote: »
    Can you please check how many Arigora Coins it is possible to craft in every rank tab ? (last Arigora Coin icon in the corner).

20-50-100-200-300
    300 at 2000
    2200 dont have it.

• catgirldesu
    Oh, what is that Arigora Coin icon in the corner for?​​
  • heerohex#3018

+1
  • maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    @catgirldesu

We were supposed to get a 2nd Arigora Weekly quest (10 fights) which awards you with a specific item, that you can exchange for Arigora Coins (icon you see in the corner), but it never happened. Hope they going to bring this in the near future.

• catgirldesu
  • heerohex#3018
    Could use more items to make things with tbh.

Tho the charms are a nice touch. Shame they can't be used in tw!
  • wibles
    wibles Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    ***found what I was looking for
    Post edited by wibles on