Scheduled Server Maintenance [ 10/31/2017 - 11 PM PST]

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Good evening PWI players!

Happy Halloween!
We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will have a PATCH! << Click here!

Part of the Wealthy Title disbursements will occur tonight, so please understand this may impact maintenance times!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

Tonight's Maintenance Discussion

What monsters would you like to see spawned more of in Perfect World?
Tagged:

Comments

• justdax
    justdax Posts: 94 Arc User
    title bosses!!! and harpy wraith which is needed for a demon quest line (altho not many do that one any longer)
  • justdax
    justdax Posts: 94 Arc User
    oh - and does the cabala stone count for 5x jolly jones?????? one of these with a 3 min respawn is ridiculous
  • uchijawar
    uchijawar Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    can gms make the little foot for 1 week more? im in 389 jades only 11 jades from big prize pls
  • clowniqqa#7543
    clowniqqa#7543 Posts: 7 Arc User
    hear us please... put a mysterious chip sale without the fortune key sale... pls.... :( :/
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    justdax wrote: »
    title bosses!!! and harpy wraith which is needed for a demon quest line (altho not many do that one any longer)

I have a mystic and stormbringer that are celestial demon and never did the harpy wraith quest.
  • deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Is the spend promotion for permanent smiley face part of this maint also ?

As for monsters - it would have to be rare pets for me , an extra spawn or two would be nice for the collectors.
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server