Scheduled Server Maintenance [ 10/24/2017 - 11 PM PST]

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will have no patch, restart only!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

Tonight's Maintenance Discussion
What kinds of custom cosmetics would you like to see more of in PWI?
Flyers
Mounts
All-Class Pets
Fashion
Fashion Weapons
Shop Skins/Vendor License
Other (Please specify i.e. Fireworks, Special Effects like the Love and Adoration Candles etc.)

Comments

• wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    How about a new one!! I think like a Aura effect or sumthing of that nature that Shines and radiates Aura effects from your character would be like way awesome xD
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Fashion weapons in the boutique need to be rotated more often. Like right now there are only 2 fashion weapons bows available in the boutique and they have been there for like a month or two. What about the other 18 bows? I've been keeping an eye out for the Rosewood Longbow and it hasn't been available in the last 6 months.​​
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    ^ this please we need the ice fashion weapons the ones that aren’t tradeable (forgot the same sorry) which have been gone for a year now
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • ravenyoss123
    ravenyoss123 Posts: 29 Arc User
    fashion
  • deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    Titles with special effects
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Any chance at getting the results and prizes sent to recipients of the anniversary mount raffle thing...
    This one that ended nearly 30 days ago...
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10631164-9th-anniversary-ultimate-raffle
    @kalystconquerer#0876

I was lucky enough to win one through a buds packs and he and I are awaiting the results to see if a ticket needs to be submitted in order to give a nuema portal chest (if it is bound) to him so he can finish his set ;D
  • eald
    eald Posts: 24 Arc User
    Weapon fashion, definitely. I.E. Stormbringer especially. 95% of what I've seen for an SB, is just straight up, lame. Also, male fashion. Who designs that stuff? It needs to be more westernized for the U.S. sever. Most of it looks like Liberache's closet threw up. Just too over the top, and gawdy looking. Lets get some real word fashion going, as well as warrior type fashion. (A good reference would be from that tv series on the History channel, from the show "Vikings". Have that costume designer draw up some stuff, or at least have our designers take a look, for pete'sake).
  • eylena
    eylena Posts: 68 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »
    Fashion weapons in the boutique need to be rotated more often.​​

this.
    UcpeCqW.gif
  • wibles
    wibles Posts: 57 Arc User
    fash weps \o/
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    A Coffee Themed Fash Wep Collection o.o REALLY REALLY want this lol
  • sarrafeline
    sarrafeline Posts: 152 Arc User
    Hats for Barbs. *Sadface*

And more permanent weapon fashion, because timed weapon fashion is lame.

On the topic of weapon fashion, I think it should be included in fashion sets, as well.
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Fashion weapons that aren't girly. I want a black scythe. :| #BumpsDesk
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    A camouflage pill that turns you into a statue or tree or something...

LOL may be not.