is aps dead?

kindmeeres
kindmeeres Posts: 7 Arc User
hello dear pwi community.i hear alot that sage sins are way better then demon sin.and that aps is kinda dead cause of the aps nerf by entering 4 and 5 aps(dmg reduce and unconfirmed accuary,written in pwi wiki).would it be fair that the aps nerf can be undone,so that demon sins comes back in pvp?i mean the r8 2nd recast patched in later then r9.3,why should go someone for it,if r9.3 is suprior and aps dead?cause all say r8 2nd recast intervall have low chance and can end up to more expensiv then r9.3 equip.i really would see aps coming back or at least more usefull in pvp and pve(cause of anti aps shield at bosse).sure it shouldnt be broken like it was at nirvana r9 and r9.2 times,but i think atleast pwi or pw cn can test out to undone this dmg nerf and see if its ok.

Comments

• letsmetryagain#4112
    letsmetryagain#4112 Posts: 1 Arc User
    make a demon sin get r8 3rd cast with helm 2xint on top and 1 int on boot get lunar G15 leg and arm + r9boundless wep or any wep with -0.1 int you get 5 aps with chill now put some atk lvl or def shard (depend on your play style) at your gear
    i like to see how many would be able to survive after your spark lol.aps is not really dead just way to costy .

you can use aps at dh fire boss pillar
    up adds before last boss
    you can use aps on daily mobs as well lol

but yeah non aps sin dmg is pretty good since skill dmg buffs are pretty good on pve.pvp i cant say much sin are totaly unfair lol dmg is very high (i'm sin)

hope it helps .
  • kindmeeres
    edited October 2017
    i have a sin with r8.2nd recast(the one from quicksandmaze),top is 2xinter and boots 1x,then i have r8 2nd recast leggs(1500 hp bonus and 0,10 intervall bonus) and nirvana arms and bountless r9 weapon,and i have 3.33 aps base,5 aps in demon spark and chill 2.00 base/sparked 2,83 or so not sure.i know i can make those stuff on these "special" mobs/mini bosse.but the main thing is pvp.as you said the non aps dmg is very high.but still espacility in coloseum i see how much the dmg drop against players.i really question myself why i did or better say why peeps should go for aps if its get "nerfed" after you hit 4 aps...shouldnt player get rewarded for have manage to get those stats with alot of rerolls and money due the low chance of intervall instead of getting punished?i know aps was broken before r9.3 but with those many def lvl,card set bonus,crit dmg nerfes(primal passiv/pots etc etc,i think atleast pwi or pw cn can try out to redone the aps dmg nerf,and just see for few weeks how it effect pvp.i dont wanna make it broken,but i like the playstyle to chain skills from assassin with autoattack.i mean perfect world let us chose between demon and sage.but atm sage has more dmg(dagger devotion is higher,more surviebility;better tidal/bp etc and even the ulti is against aps playstyle...200% atk speed reduce :O i just worried if i get g17 cape and beeing 4 aps base that i am useless:i treid it out by myself;i used 3,33 aps on mob and then just windshield(4 aps bas) and dmg reduce is around 10k -.- and against players i dont really need mention it the out come...
    Post edited by kindmeeres on
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    Wizard aps is dead
  • kokoot
    kokoot Posts: 55 Arc User
    Sins have insane high dmg already. And you suggest to add them even more dmg ??? Are you nuts ???
  • kindmeeres
    edited October 2017
    the dmg from skills will be untouched,i tested it:if i go 4 aps only my autoattack get nerfed,but skills make same dmg.if pwi/pw cn just make this aps nerf gone,skill dmg will not affected.the question is here,if pwi/pw cn give us to chose 2 options(sage and demon),then normally both options should have there strong and weakness and should be balanced.but atm sage sin are more common and better then demon sins,in pvp and pve(cause anti aps shielded bosse).last update sins tidal got nerfed,was a good choice my opinion,but i think the only real strong tidal was everytime the sage one(demon isnt that good,atleast not by me),but both sides got nerfed.also if only aps get "stronger" as you say sage sins will not changed at all.but honestly it isnt the same issue only by sin class,some demon/sage versions from other classes arent that good like there counterpart aswell.so i am not nuts,i know what i am talking about cause i play my aps sin since 2011.and actually the broken stuff at sin is white glyphed nuke-elemination(that should be nerfed in my opinion).