Territories Wars

Options
creysero
creysero Posts: 101 Arc User
kalystconquerer since you guys wont ever upgrade the game egine... Can you please request china to make our TWs 60 vs 60 instead of 80 vs 80... We had a 50 vs 80 Tw today and its just unplayable even with lowest settings >.<

Also can you change the TW times on Dawnglory... having xTW and normal TW at the same time is just retarted

Comments

• ohnohz
    ohnohz Posts: 30 Arc User
    Options
    I support the 60 v 60 idea or any change from pwi that reduce the unbrearable lag in a 80 v 50 tw. Fighting on lowest setting and seeing only your closest squad mates while everything else has to be invisible to reduce lag leaves you with zero clue whats going on and isn't much fun.

Tw and Xtw sharing a timeslot isn't too bad, this affect only the big tw factions negatively, but can work in favor for the smaller factions that have no chance in Xtw at all. Those real big factions have more than enough power to fight multiple wars and if they are forced to spread their forces even thinner thats all good in my books. Too many fights end up boring or wined because one side stake way too much power on the battlefield so the other side gave up even before a single clash was exchanged. Battles should be won by fighting it out, not staking as much power as possible to chicken the oponent out of the match.

I know its not realistic since its all about winning winning winning but i believe the fun was left dying on the track along the road to victory