Good player

laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
Sometimes it pays to be a good person

a gm will log in once a week as an undercover noob needing help in world chat upon completion of a quest task or general help and trying to be helpful Gm may reward this person with what ever gm wants to an angel thread will be posted with the persons toon name and what they did and what server.

this will encourage pwi world to be helpful to new players

Comments

• kwyl
    kwyl Posts: 117 Arc User
    Not a bad idea but I would tweak it a bit. The problem of needing help isn't limited to newbs. Players of all levels get in a bind from time to time. I have an 85 veno who personally needs help with a few world bosses and several strangely overpowered mobs right now but the players who could assist are busy with other things (there are so many other things for them to do too) that are more rewarding to them. The GM's should show up as any level requesting all kinds of things (sometimes in world chat and sometimes just in the local chat) and when they find a helpful player it should be announced in the game via the scrolling message feature not who they are (they will be spammed with requests immediately) but only the marvelous reward they were given. A thread only informs the forum visitor and other active players may miss that. The word would get around much faster and the attitude of live game would shift much quicker toward being nicer to each other if it were announced in game.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Terrible idea.
    I think that would even be against what GM's are allowed to do and not to do in the first place.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.