Erase Tellus

r9r9r9
r9r9r9 Posts: 13 Arc User
Tellus is my least favorite city. Reclaim the pixels.

Comments

• goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    Lose City of The Lost. It's a flea market.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Get fume from the Plume, imagine how high we can get off that tree
  • sinme79
    sinme79 Posts: 60 Arc User
    There actually isn’t anything wrong with the cities, it’s the fact that they have become irrelevant since the celestial vale was created for new toons. Remember when each race had their starter quests? Yeah, how about get rid of the vale or just get rid of all the races cities? Idk, they didn’t think through how the vale would effect the rest of the game and map, IMO.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    This seemed to start as possibly (?) a joke, but there's a interesting point to be made here. The focus used to be in each area and "growing" with your specific racial areas. I'm sure quests still are around these starter cities but by the time anyone gets to be the level to do them, they might be skipped content.

I assume (and this is an assumption here on my part) that they meant the Celestial Vale to become a centralized "hub" for all the classes/races to be together, so that it was easier to meet up with new players starting a game versus being dumped in an open world map.

But there's a certain beauty in that, isn't there? Perhaps it's just my nostalgia talking.
  • orangeitis
    orangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    But there's a certain beauty in that, isn't there? Perhaps it's just my nostalgia talking.
    It makes the early levels less dull for those running alts.

Not sure why they were rescaled to 2X though when the original 2X quests didn't get bumped up enough to 3X, the 3X quests to 4X and so on. The early levels are just bogged down to too many quests, you're bound to skip most of them at the pace people levels nowadays. I mean, unless you plan to raise genies while you're leveling, which isn't the most productive way of doing either.

For the record, I'd love for the race-specific quests to span levels 20 to 50, at least as optional content.
  • elcopete94
    elcopete94 Posts: 56 Arc User
    #JustEtherMatter