Scheduled Server Maintenance [ 9/26/2017 - 11 PM PST]

Options
kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will have a PATCH! <--click for patchnotes!

Tonight's maintenance should also correct the following issues -
Dawnglory Login Issues
Merit over 10,000 not appearing in the faction UI*

*Merit over 10,000 issue has not been able to be verified on our test servers, so if the fix is not applied, please let us know!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

Tonight's Maintenance Discussion

What's the weirdest "pumpkin spice" flavored item you've seen? (If linking images, please make sure they're appropriate items!)
Tagged:

Comments

• erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    Last I'd seen was a pumpkin spice pizza with what I thought was pepperoni..but it was drops of pumpkin surrounded with cheese and sauce. If it was a dessert pizza then sure..but it didn't look it.
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hey @kalystconquerer#0876
    i am still waiting for your reply on the Ratio of Lucky coins- Glyps ?
    you said we will be changing this on our servers can we know whats the Ratio because its not fair to be 1-1 and this will kill the only fun instance that we enjoy doing right now, for me if its 1-1 then i better stop doing it now or buying glyps now since it will be cheaper and the game will be boring again.

i really hope that you guys will think twice before doing this.
    also i would like to talk to you in private if you dont mind.... waiting for you to PM me.
  • updownleftrighty
    updownleftrighty Posts: 42 Arc User
    Options
    not really anything to do with the maint just an observation on gauntlet . people that have run it since the first day, that run it every day until the event is over, will wind up with 308 jades. orb costs 400. any way to add jades into like the smoke on arch event or something to help us get the rest needed? smoke event allready used to drop jade liike items just for an event chest.
  • dragoncon6669
    dragoncon6669 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    is the game still down
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    Options
    Can you find a way to turn off the hyper exp box that pops up at 8pm every day and every time you log in to the game? When you do arena it pops up when you enter match and when you go back to your server. It's so freaking annoying!
  • sarrafeline
    sarrafeline Posts: 152 Arc User
    Options
    Uhhh, the servers went down at 11 PM PST. It's currently 12:30 AM PST. 11 PM + 4 = 3 AM.

TL:DR No, they are not up, and they won't be for hours, yet.
  • dragoncon6669
    dragoncon6669 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    Uhhh, the servers went down at 11 PM PST. It's currently 12:30 AM PST. 11 PM + 4 = 3 AM.

TL:DR No, they are not up, and they won't be for hours, yet.

no reason to be rude im a returning player and didnt rember when they came back up
  • hoshi
    hoshi Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    Servers used to go up in less time than announced like 1-3 hrs some of us waited on this post untill someone said it is up again! :disappointed:
  • mannysgirl
    mannysgirl Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    omg still down lol fk i didnt miss this. Now im back time to get into pwi routine tues maintenance **** and events that dont work lol.
  • mannysgirl
    mannysgirl Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    everyone pray they dont trip over the cords.
  • stephshannon
    stephshannon Posts: 38 Arc User
    Options
    never usually takes the full 4 hours tbh, its usually up when i get home from dropping the kiddies off at school, (now).... obviouly taking a little longer this week. Hopefully fixing whatevers been causing the crashing and log-in issues.