Item drops from daily quests in Primals

After the last content update in pwi, we no longer get item rewards when doing some of the daily quests in primals. Yet in the patch notes released on August 29th, it is written "XP, Vitae, and Item rewards have been increased for Primal World daily quests".

My question is, is there something wrong in the game content, or is it the patch notes? Or maybe it is me who has misunderstood something?

Best Answers

• coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Most of us were suprised too, but, apparently its the way it is intended to be.

R.i.p to your starcharts
  • brantanor
    brantanor Posts: 72 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    It seems that the intention is for the players to do other activities ingame (heavenfall temple...) to get items for
    your starcharts.

As far as i can see ingame, only a few manage to finish it every week, while a majority doesn't even like that crap. So yes,
    say goodbye to getting a good levelled starchart. Typical of pwi to destroy something useful.

As for myself, they can shove that heavenfall temple where the sun don't shine. I got a reasonnably nice chart just in the nick of time, a shame i can't develop it more. (and i'm not spending gold on that, that's for sure)

Way to go pwi. You don't disappoint us since you've already hit rock bottom a long time ago.
  • coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Well, I for 1 was doing HFT every week.
    And it is still way lower rewards than I used to have with dailies and FSJ.

I now have to relay only on HFT, if I wanna use my FSJ to lvl my war avatars.
    Or level my starchart with my FSJ and give up on my war avatars.

That sucks.
  • classicbeauty
    classicbeauty Posts: 62 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Thank you