Issues with Uncombining Primal Skills - GM/Developers pls help!

I was told by a couple of venos that I could uncombine my primal skills, Redstone Venomworm back to Ironwood and Blazing scarab if I use a Celestrial scism first then a Supreme after. I bought all the sage and demon skills to learn after using the first scism, but did not see a change for the combined skills. I lost all of my other skills, but wasn't able to fix the Redstone Venomworm. I'm Celestrial Saint culti and have the skills from Neverfall, but the scism was saying that it will reset all sage and demon skills. I thought the prereqs for Neverfall glyph skills require sage and demon, so without that the neverfall skills wouldn't remain?

Is there any help the GMS/Developers and community can provide to help with how to uncombine the primal/neverfall skill?

Comments

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Primal skills can be un-merged by using a Celestial Schism, but Neverfall skills cannot be un-merged. Whoever talked with you forgot to tell you that Neverfall skills do not reset, or perhaps wasn't aware that you had learnt the Neverfall version of Redstone Venomworm.

This information wasn't provided by GMs, but it exists on the PWI gamepedia based on knowledge gathered by the players. Your only hope is to make a suggestion to our GMs so they can bring this up to the developers in China, but it is not guarantee that the developers will agree to make this change. If they do, it will probably take about 6 months for us to receive a patch for it.