Giant Bunnies blocking Catshops (Resolved, Closed, ty)

sensualsoul
sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Well I did a ticket Reference #170818-00124 But since every ticket I do they tell me to post in forums I'm going to do just that.
In W. Arch on Tideswell server 2 people (Names in ticket) are blocking 2 catshops. I have to assume they don't like the fact the prices are better. Assume since I can not target, or open those catshops with those two players giant bunnies covering them. There is a screenshot of this also in the ticket. Since live chat basicly told me they only help with cash players and to do a ticket I did so. But we all know they don't really read them they just tell us to post on the forums, so I did that too. Now lets see if a GM will do something or just ingore me!

(THIS POST IS DIRECTED AT THE GMS so if you are not a GM I don't care to hear from you since there is no way you can help with this, thank you.)
Post edited by sensualsoul on

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Its true, we cannot help. They have to help via tickets or alike. You can send a link to this thread in your ticket, maybe they will realise its pointless to post such things here as ordinary players cant do anything about that, which is why we create tickets in the first place.
  • shineni#2821
    shineni#2821 Posts: 70 Arc User
    Yes i meet this giant bunny right before the SvS started on tideswell, since i needed atack charm, phys def and mag def charm from lucky coins, i had no choice but to buy from the higher price ones, while this is friggin bullsht, it also affects non cash and casher players as well, so this is matter that it should be resolved quick as possible.
    **** greedy people now transforming pwi into mafia.
  • sensualsoul
    Glad to see I wasn't the only one effected by the giant bunnies.

And sontzu, since I can't see what the catshop name is as it is blocked by a giant freaking bunny and I sure as heck am not going to remember all the catshops names that I deal with it's kinda hard to use the T-menu to get to the catshop. And do you have any idea how many catshop there are in West on Tideswell server? Yeah that's not a very useful idea!
  • madsbella
    madsbella Posts: 8 Arc User
    I was one of those Bunnies..Sooo here is the whole deal. I was not covering up a shop..My bunny was brought out after a player in game decided to place his shops on top of mine..he was not selling at better price. He placed 5 Bot Shops around mine and on top of me. I was not the bully here.. I also was not pricing high. he does not sell anything..hes just buying.. The big issue here is, he tried to bully me out of my spot that I have been in for years,So I don't give up an walk away so easy. GM's are for sure aware of this still on going issue.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    I'm not Customer Support so I don't action on these tickets, however, I'd like to touch upon this topic as this, in a small way, will affect events where I give out larger types of pets (Such as the Bunny or the Wolf veno pet) :

- While there are ways to circumvent shop blocking issues (such as Shift + Clicking on shop signs, moving shops to another spot or opening Squad Menu clicking on the player and hitting "Search For Shop"etc.), I would still caution against doing this to other players.
    - These complaints used to be a much more widespread issue, but unless I've missed them recently, this is the first one I've seen in a while since changes were made to try and stump catshop blocking.
    - I understand pets and mounts are just one of many methods players have used in the past to annoy catshop sellers. (WB drags, people camping on top of shops deliberately, killing shops that are whitenamed outside of SZ on old PvP servers etc.)

All this being said, this isn't necessarily a game bug, this is more of a player community issue. Please try to avoid doing these kinds of things to each other, or to other players.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Edit the cash shop to sell cat shop cookies... Remember the mor you feed them the bigger they will get.

Sorry could not resist the drop in chance on that.
  • sensualsoul
    edited August 2017
    My reply to the ticket says they are deal with the issue and the Giant bunnies are no more.

Sorry kalystconquerer if this doesn't seem like the place to put this but EVERY TIME I do a ticket they tell me to post here so I just did it when I did the ticket to save me some time. I really hate getting that auto reply from the support, make me feel like no one gives a damn.
  • madsbella
    My reply to the ticket says they are deal with the issue and the Giant bunnies are no more.

Sorry kalystconquerer if this doesn't seem like the place to put this but EVERY TIME I do a ticket they tell me to post here so I just did it when I did the ticket to save me some time. I really hate getting that auto reply from the support, make me feel like no one gives a damn.
    Either your involved with the reason those Bunnies where there..or you have nothing better to do then QQ. Theres a way bigger issue going on in front of the West Banker and if it's not fixed..I can assure you..those Bunnies will be back..So get your tissues ready crybaby.If you have anything to say about it..find me in game.I DO NOT HIDE WHO I AM

• sensualsoul
    edited August 2017
    madsbella wrote: »

Either your involved with the reason those Bunnies where there..or you have nothing better to do then QQ. Theres a way bigger issue going on in front of the West Banker and if it's not fixed..I can assure you..those Bunnies will be back..So get your tissues ready crybaby.If you have anything to say about it..find me in game.I DO NOT HIDE WHO I AM

It was an issue and it was resolved if you have other issues then make a ticket and let the GMs deal with it. No need to attack me.
    AND FYI kalystconquerer even said that there have been issue like this in the game before, why don't you threaten her and see how that helps you?
    And have a nice day why don't you. =D
  • kokoot
    kokoot Posts: 55 Arc User
    This is happening all the time. Bunny or big mount on the catshop. Moving catshop every 15 minutes and guy still on the catshop. Elder of archo mirage catshops.
  • madsbella
    Every one of you have totally missed the point of my first response. the shop set up on top of my shop so I turned in to a Bunny.Suddenly my spot doesnt seem so good to them..and then they take it here to forum to act like the victim.Was totally the other way around. This is the reason I usually avoid these forums..People Don't read the whole story and run the story off in to left field. look at the last response. The original poster claimed I threatened them.How Narcissistic can you get. Dave the would your emo problems and seek mental heath treatment
  • sensualsoul
    madsbella dude I wasn't the catshop I was tryng to buy from a catshop you where sitting on with your Bunnie. Get your facts straight! I don't even put up my shop in West my shop is in North Arch. So yeah like I said if you have an issue then go do a ticket. My issues is resolved. Thank.
  • madsbella
    learn to read..The catshop was set up on top of me..It should not have been there.and I'm no dude. and I have been there in the same spot for years..and not moving
  • sensualsoul
    edited September 2017
    You read your own post, dude. You said and I quote: "...and then they take it here to forum to act like the victim." Dude I was one of many people you where blocking so yes I was the victims even if I might have been the only one to protest your interfering with my game play! There where 2 bunnies and I had a screen shot of them and I submitted that to the GMs. I do not know or care if you had a problem with someone or not that is not my problem. I could not click the catshops you where or your friend where blocking with your giant bunnies and I even ask nicely to move the bunnies but was ignored. If you got a warning not to do that then good don't do that again. If someone else is bugging you then YOU make a ticket and let the GMs deal with it. Sheesh get over it the GMs took care of my complaint, it's over.

Mods you should close this thread please and thank you.
  • irmoose
    irmoose Posts: 72 Arc User
    Years on a different server. You do seem very angry and aggressive, Mads.
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    If only those Giant Bunnies didn't have that huge hitbox...
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • madsbella
    irmoose wrote: »
    Years on a different server. You do seem very angry and aggressive, Mads.
    Not angry..but my names not Mads by mistake..take notice.the original poster seems like they have a dog in this fight..And I don't ever walk away from battle.. They are running a bot of 9 catshops that they use to try and cover me up..and when they said GM's took care of it..what they actually ment was, GM's took there toons and moved them from on top of me and slid them up against a building. lol...so there whole post here is just a **** ton of bull and smoke.I was never told not to bring out those bunnies again ..so guess what..I will use them when I need to..right now I can count 7 of there clientless bott toons surrounding me. Wouldn't you put up a fight in the same situation. GM's have the proof now that this is the case and have advised me to just sit and be patient.
  • sensualsoul
    edited September 2017
    Okay so I want a GM to go out to West Arch and look and see if ANY of the catshop are mine, becasuse madsbella I don't even have ONE CATSHOP in West, not one. I do have one I use to run in North for FS c-packs but I don't even run that one now. So yeah you go ahead and talk out of your butt because you no not of what you speak. I was a purchesser not a seller in this. I was trying to look and buy from catshop. And if you cover catshop again I will make another ticket since you would again be blocking my access. Stop blaming me for your troubles dude. All I wanted was to shop! FYI I would be careful it's not a good idea to threaten to cause problem to a player in game, js. In fact I think I will do a ticket.
  • madsbella
    edited September 2017
    Okay so I want a GM to go out to West Arch and look and see if ANY of the catshop are mine, becasuse madsbella I don't even have ONE CATSHOP in West, not one. I do have one I use to run in North for FS c-packs but I don't even run that one now. So yeah you go ahead and talk out of your butt because you no not of what you speak. I was a purchesser not a seller in this. I was trying to look and buy from catshop. And if you cover catshop again I will make another ticket since you would again be blocking my access. Stop blaming me for your troubles dude. All I wanted was to shop! FYI I would be careful it's not a good idea to threaten to cause problem to a player in game, js. In fact I think I will do a ticket.

Then know whats really going on before you start pointing fingers and telling stories ..here is one of the videos takin of 7 toons that where on top of me at the time the Bunnies came out. They still use a clientless bott program and is against TOS https://youtu.be/pYuoUCQBRE8 .They also where removed from my spot..so now they just surround me as close as they can get Watch the whole video and you will see them all log and set at exactly the same time
  • sensualsoul
    edited September 2017
    Okay well that has nothing to do with me, I came in at the point where there we 2 giant bunnies blocking catshops. Why the hell you want to say I was the one with all the other catshop is beyond me. I just wanted to look at catshop prices and shop for tokens. Your bunnies blocked me from doing that. End of story. The other stuff has nothing to do with me so you stop your finger pointing you don't know what you are talking about.
    By the way as my Gammy always said 2 wrongs don't make a right. AND what you did was also against the TOS! And I quote:

"h. impede or disrupt the Service or the normal flow of game play"
    n. take any action that disrupts the Service or that negatively affects or may prohibit other users from enjoying the Website, the Games or any other aspect of the Service

Oh and this one applies to some of your posts threating to put up the bunnies again.

f. “stalk,” threaten or otherwise harass or cause discomfort to another;
    Straight from the ToS. Thank you.
  • madsbella
    Okay well that has nothing to do with me, I came in at the point where there we 2 giant bunnies blocking catshops. Why the hell you want to say I was the one with all the other catshop is beyond me. I just wanted to look at catshop prices and shop for tokens. Your bunnies blocked me from doing that. End of story. The other stuff has nothing to do with me so you stop your finger pointing you don't know what you are talking about.
    By the way as my Gammy always said 2 wrongs don't make a right. AND what you did was also against the TOS! And I quote:

n. take any action that disrupts the Service or that negatively affects or may prohibit other users from enjoying the Website, the Games or any other aspect of the Service

Oh and this one applies to some of your posts threating to put up the bunnies again.

YOU an me both know PWI doesn't care about rules..and once again i'll reapeat.It wasnt a shop selling Tokens..It was buying at 1 coin each and it sat up on top of me.I'm starting to think you pend more time in forums then playing the game
  • sensualsoul
    madsbella wrote: »

YOU an me both know PWI doesn't care about rules..and once again i'll reapeat.It wasnt a shop selling Tokens..It was buying at 1 coin each and it sat up on top of me.I'm starting to think you pend more time in forums then playing the game

LET ME PUT TO YOU LIKE YOU A 2 YEAR OLD. Bad maddsbella! No putting up Giant Bunnies and blocking people from shopping.
    Look I could not even see what any of the catshops in the area of the to Giant Bunnies where selling or not selling since YOU WHERE BLOCKING EVERYTHING! Now do you get it? YOU WHERE AT FAULT. I don't give a (Add bad naught words here) what had or had not happened to you. What you did was wrong. Peirod.

As for you statement that I spend more time in forums after this last update the forums are more fun so right you are! (For the first time!)
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    What's the point of continuing to argue if the issue was solved egg-27.gif The thread served its purpose already ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • sensualsoul
    It's in my nature to argue back. I was raise to never bow out if I know I'm right.

And I did ask the mods to close the tread but...yeah...
  • de4dp00l#1332
    de4dp00l#1332 Posts: 7 Arc User
    one of those bunnies wer mine and i was using it to help mads out cuz i dont appretiate the fact that a new shop decided to set up right on top of her trying to make their shop targeted 1st especially when they are buying stuff for 1 coin each just to annoy the hell out of them and try to run them out of their spot
    1zxlap0.jpg
This discussion has been closed.