Content Update Next week

2»

Comments

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    Kalystconquerer has already said the runes are not on this update.

Source on this? I havent seen her say anything regarding that so I`d be curious if you could link the post.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    [
    saxroll wrote: »

Source on this? I havent seen her say anything regarding that so I`d be curious if you could link the post.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi/#/discussion/1207534/scheduled-server-maintenance-8-01-2017-11-pm-pst
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    coinsrus wrote: »
    [
    saxroll wrote: »

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi/#/discussion/1207534/scheduled-server-maintenance-8-01-2017-11-pm-pst

Thanks, must of missed the comment on first time reading the thread.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • minto111
    minto111 Posts: 19 Arc User
    If people are concerned about pack based economy and pay to win culture you only have yourselves to blame.

This is what happens when you constantly charge and jump on to every pack sale.

They are in the business of making money, whatever makes them money they will spam it. They are not here to cater for your happiness and wellbeing lol.

Have some restraint play a game as it meant to be played, don’t give me that **** like..oh if we do not charge the game will shut down… we are helping the game to stay alive.

Look at many other major games and how they make money, not all games makes money like this, there are many ways for a game developer to make money and not ruin the game.

Stop being greedy, show some discipline and play the game slowly and get your gear, the game isn’t running away. If your dad won’s 50 patrol stations or a money tree and you can’t wait to splash out let me remind you, there are many poor and homeless people out there you can help.

Yes you can make fun of this post and jump on to this from every angle but this is the reality. You only have yourselves to blame no one else.

Rise above your negative primitive human nature.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Okay dad ^
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    thanks for the new content update, you just skyrocket the prices of lucky coins
    from 120-150k around they went up to 500k

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    The only gear being added to the Lucky Coins is the helms. So the other items are not touched.

And no, no Glyphs for Lucky Coins in this update.

If it's an item universally removed in their version from NPC's we share (or added), we'll generally see these changes pass to us. If a particular exchange being removed hurts players, we can always make a case for it with the appropriate data. From there, we can look at different solutions to the problem (such as - added NPCs/events/exchanges in different version specific forges, changes in the Transmutation feature they're ok with adding to their version etc.)

DQ as it stands is just one of those super volatile issues I try not to talk too much about for obvious reasons. If I have any updates on it, I'll share them if and when it will be appropriate - otherwise my stance remains generally the same.

This goes for those FC questions too, I see you there! *coughs*
  • myowe
    myowe Posts: 26 Arc User
    minto111 wrote: »
    If people are concerned about pack based economy and pay to win culture you only have yourselves to blame.

They are in the business of making money, whatever makes them money they will spam it. They are not here to cater for your happiness and wellbeing lol.

Have some restraint play a game as it meant to be played, don’t give me that **** like..oh if we do not charge the game will shut down… we are helping the game to stay alive.

Look at many other major games and how they make money, not all games makes money like this, there are many ways for a game developer to make money and not ruin the game.

Stop being greedy, show some discipline and play the game slowly and get your gear, the game isn’t running away. If your dad won’s 50 patrol stations or a money tree and you can’t wait to splash out let me remind you, there are many poor and homeless people out there you can help.

Yes you can make fun of this post and jump on to this from every angle but this is the reality. You only have yourselves to blame no one else.

But But But But But But But But But But But But But Dad.... you promise me you wouldn't use foul language
  • coinsrus
    edited August 2017
    beast21g wrote: »

Well at 500k I'd buy packs before lucky coins lol
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    *HyperEXP Stones can once again be used in Frostcovered City.

I totally knew something was up with FC.

PS: Very pleased for once with all changes/updates with this patch. TY
    Here we go again....
  • firenia
    firenia Posts: 8 Arc User
    "City of Abominations, Temple of the Dragon, Forest Ruins, and Celestial Tigers have been removed."
    But why though? I actually do these and find them enjoyable. Why remove good content?
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    firenia wrote: »
    "City of Abominations, Temple of the Dragon, Forest Ruins, and Celestial Tigers have been removed."
    But why though? I actually do these and find them enjoyable. Why remove good content?

Every unique event gets removed? Can we get an answer as to why? @kalystconquerer#0876

Also with the reduction of trial bosses by 2 in uncharted paradise does this mean the instance and Home quest(s) are going to be reduced down to requiring only 1 pillar instead of 3?

Also how long will the Faction base 9 trials be disabled because My guild ran this at least 2 times per week.... So this is a bit frustrating to say the least.
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    They never told us why it was being shut down, only that they were doing it and that, to run them, we would need to manually open them. This means that (with the exception of CoA for some odd reason) we can run these pretty much whenever!

They aren't "removed" in the sense that the game does not contain the content anymore. They will not populate in the event calendar and can't be accessed through the normal means anymore and/or will not run on their own anymore. Luckily, the method to spawn these events do not require a patch, so it makes it that much more flexible!

Also, wasn't the Faction Base 9 trials not functioning properly anymore? Some people were saying they couldn't get past a certain point (can't remember which). As far as we've heard it's temporary, but I could ask the devs if they have any sort of rough timeline for this feature to return.
  • tek1nig
    They never told us why it was being shut down, only that they were doing it and that, to run them, we would need to manually open them. This means that (with the exception of CoA for some odd reason) we can run these pretty much whenever!

They aren't "removed" in the sense that the game does not contain the content anymore. They will not populate in the event calendar and can't be accessed through the normal means anymore and/or will not run on their own anymore. Luckily, the method to spawn these events do not require a patch, so it makes it that much more flexible!

Also, wasn't the Faction Base 9 trials not functioning properly anymore? Some people were saying they couldn't get past a certain point (can't remember which). As far as we've heard it's temporary, but I could ask the devs if they have any sort of rough timeline for this feature to return.

My guild normally only got up to trial 9 without issue. So I"m unaware of any actual issue with the trials.

It may sound good in theory to "have the ability to run events because you can" but the issue with that logic is your team actually going to assign a GM to continue the events? Because it sounds to me like all mid-game event content just got snuffed out.
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• minto111
    minto111 Posts: 19 Arc User
    myowe wrote: »
    minto111 wrote: »

But But But But But But But But But But But But But Dad.... you promise me you wouldn't use foul language

cr.ap isnt a bad word.. i think :D
  • tek1nig

You didn't answer the most important question though - The new change for uncharted paradise:

Instead of 3 trial bosses "sections" now it will be cut down to 1 trial boss

The issue I see with this is how will this affect quests that require "3" pillars from the 3 bosses after they are killed.

@kalystconquerer#0876
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    tek1nig wrote: »

The issue I see with this is how will this affect quests that require "3" pillars from the 3 bosses after they are killed.

The pillar requirement for the daily quest and homestead quests are also getting lowered from 3 down to 1.
    ​​
  • tek1nig
    asterelle wrote: »
    tek1nig wrote: »

The pillar requirement for the daily quest and homestead quests are also getting lowered from 3 down to 1.

<3 Pan Gu has heard my prayers <3 Ty for the update Asterelle <3 "Cya in xNW" monkey-1.gif
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• eytheranea
    eytheranea Posts: 20 Arc User
    The only gear being added to the Lucky Coins is the helms. So the other items are not touched.

@kalystconquerer#0876 You can use lucky coins to make helms and capes, Lunar and TT I believe, not just helms.

I only mention the DQ as that was a way for lower geared people to make any form of decent money. It's all well and good that there are farming options available for r9rr or high end G1/T3 players, but im thinking more about the lower geared people who would essentially work the corner of arch to even get anywhere making money these days, or would struggle to farm out bulk amounts, possably even during x2.

I do, however, like the toad in PV to try and close the massive level gaps. Just hope the so called gear gaps close too.

beast21g wrote: »

Well at 500k I'd buy packs before lucky coins lol

So you'd spend 2 mil for a pack that gives you 1 coin, rather than 4-5 at 450k -500k per? Or am I missing your point?
  • coinsrus
    "So you'd spend 2 mil for a pack that gives you 1 coin, rather than 4-5 at 450k -500k per? Or am I missing your point?"

packs are 1m-1.25m on my server and 500k is funded by the **** reward (lucky coins)....
    It really increases the packs rentability/costs

• eytheranea
    eytheranea Posts: 20 Arc User
    "So you'd spend 2 mil for a pack that gives you 1 coin, rather than 4-5 at 450k -500k per? Or am I missing your point?"

packs are 1m-1.25m on my server and 500k is funded by the **** reward (lucky coins)....
    It really increases the packs rentability/costs

Fair enough. depending on the packs can be 1.2 -3mil (including keys) where I am, although coins are starting to fall again