Scheduled Server Maintenance - *Content Launch* [ 8/29/2017 - 10 PM PST]

Options

Comments

• sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 You do realize that saturday 20.00 TW time is same time as for xTW for DA server ?
    We expected u to change that but i guess not xD
  • brantanor
    brantanor Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Options
    quinnie wrote: »
    valdisman wrote: »
    What is the reasoning behind making UP and DH even easier than it already is to complete?

If you allowed hypers to be used again in Frost, has the Dragoon exploit been fixed too?

Gonna get 105 when game is back up.

the exp from goons had been reduced big time before they blocked hypers in there its how they "fixed" the exploit

For lower lvl chars there isn't much change regarding difficulty, but high lvl toons can run it in a faction of the time they could before (more OP chars), paving the way for the heads room. That's where the real exp is at normally.
    (low lvl doing heads = awesome exp.)
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 why are you not working on fixing glyphs for cleric UVD. No hp increase and no magic atk increases. It's broken.
  • vlientje123
    vlientje123 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    My arigora team exists of people from every continent in this world.
    The only time we all could make it was after xtw.
    We either have to break up or a few are gonna have to wake up in the middle of the night :(
    What would anyways become a popular time slot without xtw? Never had queue problems, we will probably have them now :l
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    Options
    padautz17 wrote: »
    Some of us are actually glad psy buffs are self buffs now :P Theres a certain pk faction that depended on them A LOT, like if they couldn't pk without them so now lets see how others play now since no more psy buffs for them.

I guess that's what they call..."Karma"

I Echo this statement
    Here we go again....
  • sinchalla
    sinchalla Posts: 58 Arc User
    Options
    Anyone else patch update taking FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEVER? #AussieInternet QQ
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    Options
    padautz17 wrote: »
    Some of us are actually glad psy buffs are self buffs now :P Theres a certain pk faction that depended on them A LOT, like if they couldn't pk without them so now lets see how others play now since no more psy buffs for them.

I guess that's what they call..."Karma"

I Echo this statement

this might turn into a Crisis for some players :(
  • yoyohoho
    yoyohoho Posts: 34 Arc User
    Options
    i'm patched but server's still down, confused by time zones is it rought 40 more mins to the *6 hours*?
  • zephyria#7245
    zephyria#7245 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Did pwi forget they have an EU server? Midnight until Midday for arena? Really? People have work and sleep you'd do well to remember that :neutral: how are we supposed to use this system when it's probable that over 50% of the players in an arena team will be working/sleeping in preparation of work in this timeframe.
  • fransvos1946
    fransvos1946 Posts: 15 Arc User
    Options
    And of course, as usual, which class misses out on any update/feature/improvement? That's right the CLERICS!
  • outgrabe
    outgrabe Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 Removal of forest ruins impacts on upgrading of warsong belts, see below for the recipies. Will there be another way for us to obtain jungle stones / jungle belts?
    As I understand it, the g17 belts added to game are farmed via PvP events, and in such events g16 people will pretty much be road kill. So it would seem g17 belts are really not an option for many.

☆☆Heart of the Jungle·Void .. .... Stone of the Jungle (6)
    ☆☆Heart of the Jungle·Sky .... .... Stone of the Jungle (12) + ☆☆Heart of the Jungle·Void
    ☆☆Heart of the Jungle·Chaos .... Stone of the Jungle (36) + ☆☆Heart of the Jungle·Sky
    ☆☆☆Destroyer .......................... Stone of the Jungle (108) + Warsong Soul (162) + ☆☆Heart of the Jungle·Chaos

As previously mentioned removing Temple of the Dragon also removes the ability to obtain rare veno pet books ... I do hope pwi provide an alternative supply.
  • lottie#8801
    lottie#8801 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    @implode Something, something bikinis and GM Pinata events, but reading back my initial typed sentence made it sound much more worse than intended.

Dragon Temple is definitely still IN the game, just not through normal means anymore. It just means I have to hop on and spawn the NPC to start the event!

Do people still farm the dragon for the necklace still and all the Veno Skill books from the chests btw?

Yes.

• fransvos1946
    fransvos1946 Posts: 15 Arc User
    Options
    Server up :)
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    server is up?
    update takes forever to download
    download speed 10kb/s thats the fastest servers we have?

• tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    Options
    Nice patch notes. The 1 gripe is the TW timeslots... but I said that before

egg-17.gif As for the rest... yaaaaaaaay!​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• limitdextrin
    limitdextrin Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    beast21g wrote: »
    server is up?
    update takes forever to download
    download speed 10kb/s thats the fastest servers we have?

I agree with that it's ridiculously slow
  • biotene
    biotene Posts: 58 Arc User
    Options
    They do not care about the clerics in this game... we are a dying class that was not intended to be... to be or not to be is the question...
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    client crashes at 99% of updating files good job PWE
    5 hours to start over from scratch

@surtr can you check this please?
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    Options
    does anyone know the chance to get zenith skull from UP weekly?
  • notonlyjudge
    notonlyjudge Posts: 23 Arc User
    Options
    "wtb heads" back in wc. time to be funny :9
  • vlientje123
    vlientje123 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    shimarra wrote: »
    @kalystconquerer#0876 why are you not working on fixing glyphs for cleric UVD. No hp increase and no magic atk increases. It's broken.

Don't think it's broken, u give up hp and mag attack for a less cd, chan and cast time (argent glyph, rest gives hp and mag atk)
    Just like many other cleric glyphs u give up something to gain something else (purify, plume shell, chromatic seal, silent seal, stream of rejuvenation...)
  • justdax
    justdax Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Sorry but noob question plz --

EU - is this still only once per day (so only one skill book available per day) or did that change some time ago and I just missed it?

And another (knew i forgot one) -- with Morai now open to 85+ and mob lvls reduced accordingly, does this mean base quest mobs change as well?? (sorry - haven't been on yet today to see for myself)
  • iw8ing4u
    iw8ing4u Posts: 37 Arc User
    Options
    hmmm...
    in patch notes it say "xp vitea and items rewards ahd been incresed in prime dailys"
    well i did 2 prime dailys and didnt get any item reward.... only xp (my sky is maxed so vitea i cant get thats ok)
  • josemaria12
    josemaria12 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    xD
  • tirus21
    tirus21 Posts: 72 Arc User
    Options
    iw8ing4u wrote: »
    hmmm...
    in patch notes it say "xp vitea and items rewards ahd been incresed in prime dailys"
    well i did 2 prime dailys and didnt get any item reward.... only xp (my sky is maxed so vitea i cant get thats ok)

same, no rewards for me too only exp
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    Options
    Primal World Reward Drop System broken , well i get no reward , and middel archo bridge glitch if a GM could check it out , thank you :/
  • anu#6869
    anu#6869 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    what is the gb size in dis new update?
  • bestdusk#2943
    bestdusk#2943 Posts: 18 Arc User
    Options
    RIP DFSP runs on alts.
  • limitdextrin
    limitdextrin Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    Why does the simulator have only end game gear sets? it doesn't have options for G16 :neutral:
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    Options
    Well... an interesting update to say the least.
    The good:
    - Game seems focused towards single-character-play now. Running FSP with an altarmy isn't going to yield big rewards anymore.
    - Bigger vitae rewards from the primal quests helps players catch up on boundaries. Players that already have max xp and vit can safely skip those now
    - UCH actually has a point again now that you can farm bloods there at a good rate.
    - Book drops in Aba/Sot/AEU/EU/everywhere else will drop book prices like a brick.
    - Client performance on lower end machines seems to have increased significantly. Not sure what happened there, but that was a pleasant surprise.

The bad:
    - So how can players that want to farm for their gear get rank 9 now? There doesn't actually seem to be any good ways to farm -that- particular gear, or the coin to generate it.
    - Homestead is a huge coin sink. How do you make coins for it?
    - JFSP, DUP and JDH seem to be the most worthwhile now. While JFSP is open to less experienced and geared players (at least on Dawnglory) you'll be hard pressed to find a DUP/JDH team that wants to take lesser geared players. I am not sure the weeklies will make up for this.
    - Folk who ground chi stones for some extra cash are out of a job with PStones for 1k at any merchant.
    - Client stability on lower end machines... has decreased. My poor kittenshop already fatalled out twice.

In a nutshell, coin generation seems to be reduced again, altfarming nerfed again (not a bad thing neccesarily).
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!