Revert R9r4 to R9r3

fury85
fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
Hello,
Anyone know if its possible revert R9r4 boundless gears to R9r3? And how?

Thank you.
Roar_King
Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone

Comments

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    No in-game way but they offered it as a service if you send in a ticket a while back. I'm not sure if that is an ongoing offer. ​​
  • fury85
    Ouch. Ok, thank you. I'll try to send a ticket then.
    Roar_King
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Been going back and forth with GM's for 9months or so now and sending in a ticket does not fix anything...
    They claim the offer is over even though I created the ticket when the offer to revert was ongoing...

ATM I am one of the only 2 people, at least on twilight temple, to have full China R9R4 gears.

I am lacking nearly 4k physical attack on my seeker and it makes my seeker nearly useless.

GM's will do nothing to help you and it's sad to say that but, it's true.
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    nunuator wrote: »
    Been going back and forth with GM's for 9months or so now and sending in a ticket does not fix anything...
    They claim the offer is over even though I created the ticket when the offer to revert was ongoing...

ATM I am one of the only 2 people, at least on twilight temple, to have full China R9R4 gears.

I am lacking nearly 4k physical attack on my seeker and it makes my seeker nearly useless.

GM's will do nothing to help you and it's sad to say that but, it's true.

yes the offer is over and was only for the weapons, cause arcane weapons had worst proc than r9r3. And people complained cause they didnt knew about it. But after so long time there is no excuse to say that you didnt knew about that.
    As for the full set of gears, i can only say im sorry and next time be more carefull, not always what its released as upgrade is usefull to our version.
  • fury85
    edited August 2017
    Actually i have the ticket open.

They replied:
    I'm very sorry to learn that you are having trouble with the current status for your R9 Belt (Boundless) after re-cast.

Please be informed that unfortunately, there are no further exchanges being offered for R9 weapons or other general items in similar situations. Kindly be reminded that there was a temporary exchange offered for a limited time in the past, however, there are no further resources available to have free exchanges available to newer requests. For this situation, all other affected users would have to continue with the current item status on their characters. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

I tried to arguments my issue and they said:
    Please be informed that I have escalated this ticket to the next tier of support for further review and investigation. Kindly be patient as they will update this ticket once their investigation is complete. If the issue has been resolved before their investigation is complete, this ticket can be closed at any time.

I'm waiting.

My problem is that i did the ring and the belt for the extra 12 def levels and more def in general. I was sure it is possible come back from the forge but i realized only now that is not true xD This way i can't switch str build becuase will suck with a 30 atk level handicap.

I will keep you updated if you want.
    Roar_King
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Was a limited time option and only for AA classes.

You can try support but it may get refused or the "sorry dont know what your talking about"

Thanks.