Suggestion to help old players get back

Options
psy472
psy472 Posts: 1 Arc User
I was busy with training and school so I quit PWI for a while. Now that I have a job and making a comfortable 6 figures, I was thinking about coming back to play and dropping a few grand into the game to gear my characters. However, coming back has been a nightmare. I forgot my bank codes and tried to contact support 2-3 times already. They request my security questions which I did reply, but some reason they kept telling me my reply was blank OR I didn't reply in time. After trying for a while, I gave up and will probably not play again.

My suggestion is to stream line the support staff, especially on the technical support side. Making it easier for us oldies to go back playing is important for the game economy.

Anyways good luck to you all.

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Hello!

Hm, I don't have that much visibility on tickets or processing time, but I dropped a line anyways to inquire. Go ahead and shoot them one more ticket! However, keep in mind that if you can't verify enough information through that or other methods to identify you, then they won't be able to process your request :( Best of luck and hope you can get it reset!