2»

Comments

• danilo#7359
    danilo#7359 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    > @kalystconquerer#0876 said:
    > Hello PWI players!
    >
    > We regret to inform you that due to some technical difficulties on our backend, the Charge Rewards Redemption end time that was set on the 12th at 11:59 PM PST, will be changed to ending TODAY, July 5th at 10:30 PM PST. This will also impact the previously stated end of of the Reward Points accumulation time.
    >
    >
    > To make things a little simpler, this is how it will look-
    > Current : Rewards Points End: Wednesday, July 5th 2017 (11:59PM PDT)
    > Rewards Points Redemption End: Wednesday, July 12th, 2017 (11:59PM PDT)
    >
    > Updated : Rewards Points End: Wednesday, July 5th 2017 (10:30PM PDT)
    > Rewards Points Redemption End: Wednesday, July 5th, 2017 (10:30PM PDT)
    >
    >
    > The current EN blogpost will be updated with this new information as well as a notice at the bottom of the post for why this change has occurred.
    >
    > We'll be keeping you posted with any planned resolutions for unused points from this charge rewards promotion.
    >
    > We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.
    >
    > -The PWI Team

Will there be a way for players like me (who purchased and lost the reward points) to get the rewards offered during that period? Because there are players like me who only wanted the rewards offered during that period and is at a lost now because the rewards page is now changed. Even if the lost points were restored back to players, there will still be a lost, because some players only purchased enough reward points to redeem a specific reward only offered during that period.

I really hope PWI give us a chance to get the rewards we wanted to redeem during that period, otherwise, its a lost of money to players like me because I only charged Zen for the rewards offered during that period. If there will be no way to get those specific rewards when the points are restored, it's still a big lost.

That's it...seems are just you and me really care about this...and sounds pwi dont care for lost our points.
    it has one of most incompetent support team i have ever experienced through all the games i played.
  • matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    Hello @kalystconquerer#0876 I have a problem I did not get points for a change bonus I wrote on the ticket but did I bring here how do you solve it?
  • mslana#7252
    mslana#7252 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I charged zen for the reward points and its gone. I am still waiting for the "planned resolution" to this unfortunate player loss.
  • danilo#7359
    o0olanao0o wrote: »
    I charged zen for the reward points and its gone. I am still waiting for the "planned resolution" to this unfortunate player loss.

And we still with no response...
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    UPDATE!

All the points that players had leftover unspent points have now been credited to your account!

Please check to verify that this is done under the current Charge Rewards Campaign and if you have any questions or if you did not get your points, feel free to contact Customer Support!
  • danilo#7359
    Tyvm
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    Thank you!
  • adrianleepwi
    adrianleepwi Posts: 2 Arc User
    UPDATE!

All the points that players had leftover unspent points have now been credited to your account!

Please check to verify that this is done under the current Charge Rewards Campaign and if you have any questions or if you did not get your points, feel free to contact Customer Support!

What about the specific rewards offered during that promotional period? The charge rewards page is now changed. I can't choose the item I actually bought Zen to get. I put in a ticket and still no response. Feels like a lost of money to me. I didn't really want the Zen or Gold, I wanted the charge points to get the rewards offered during the promotional period. Now the charge rewards page is changed, only 2 days left to use points, no resolution or response about this from PWI. Very sad.
This discussion has been closed.