Scheduled Server Maintenance [ 07/11/2017 - 11 PM PST]

Options
13»

Comments

• yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    Options
    Kinda back on topic. That first screenshot kinda confirms same sex interactions are on the way. Not to mention that's actually a sitting embrace there, which makes me wonder what other types will be added. No longer shall we be limited to just picking up someone and kissing, or nuzzling/petting if in animal form. Makes me wonder if same sex marraiges will be coming with that too. Would make it so much easier to not have to worry about having to get a sex change scroll just to be with your partner, unless you wanted to, or having to use an alt to marry someone if your main isn't the right sex. On another note, does the screenshot with the many chickens following a person mean we'll be able to have multiple pets out at the same time? That also would be quite interesting to see, especially if you can mix different types of pets like battle with cosmetic ones or even mounts.
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options
    Anything about when you guys will fix all the broken stuff? I mean you have had all day now. D:
  • de4dp00l#1332
    de4dp00l#1332 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 just curious as this has been brought up from many of my friends the picture of 2 female characters hugging each other in Chicken suits ..... will that be a thing will fem and fem be able to hug?
This discussion has been closed.