We really miss XNW...

darkbleueyes
darkbleueyes Posts: 5 Arc User
Hi

like Mono did i make a post about that you had removed xNW (cross server NW).
XNW was a very good opportunity for high geared ppl to get some challenge and fun.
Keep old NW ok i can understand one a way but why remove xNW why no try keep both?like 1 day NW regular for every server and put xNW on sunday? that would work very well im pretty sure and everyone would be happy.
Another point : u removed since unbalanced ok, commander things wasnt good thing why just no remove commander for xNW? and do like regular NW mean, mix everyone from every server in different nation? or just put a more fair way for elect a commander and the reward this one got.
Another point: this XNW was also a perfect opportunity for European players (most old players) that didnt had choice to start in Eu server since at this time, Eu server didn't even exist. Getting up 5am for TW NW isnt fun at all and for most we can also work so how can we finish , upgrade our gears since supply tokens isn't even tradable, i speak mostly for upgrade r9 ring for example.
You want more money?more happy players and more players? don't remove the fun of the game pls.
There is many way to bring back XNW with more balance just keep open suggestion and also try keep 1 day for regular NW so ppl wont keep complain, and this game can continute to evolve in good way of challenge...no challenge about a time game will slowly lose more and more players wich happening already.

Thx you for reading me, i didn't lost hope on PWI yet even most of my friend did.

Comments

• misteriouse
    misteriouse Posts: 1 Arc User
    Agree in total. 2 types of NW at diffrent hours would be awesome. Friday for regular Nw and Sunday for XNW at 20 european time would balance all players wishes. On the other side, XNW is way too much fun then regular one.
    Bring us back XNW on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mikanmist
    mikanmist Posts: 6 Arc User
    I first time can Enjoy nw with xnw. XNW is realy fun and have right time for me. I cant join nw on this New time. Totally bad time for me. I want done my r9 ring upgrade but ıts not posible like this. Just give back xnw or make supply tokens tradeable.
  • donutszoqo
    donutszoqo Posts: 12 Arc User
    Yes...... nw is unavailable at time for some ppl but, there are different servers with diff time zones. Wouldn't that also be a factor?
  • darkbleueyes
    darkbleueyes Posts: 5 Arc User

Yes...... nw is unavailable at time for some ppl but, there are different servers with diff time zones. Wouldn't that also be a factor?

Well yes this is kinda a factor but when idk how long you been playing this game, let me tell you this, 5-6 years ago back pwi only had US server.
    There been a very bunch of europeans players and we still there stuck in US server because pwi wont move our toon in Dawglory server we still playing pwi, FOR ONCE pwi was offering a possibility to play pvp with a lots of challenge. We are still playing pwi mean we are loyal even very loyal check any server you will always find bunch of europeans in there.
    Pwi "cant" move our toon into another server even tho some others game can like gw2. The more easy things pwi did for you they did remove...Why really just no kept both kind of NWs everyone would happy and im serious endgears players, new ones, all kind of and everyone could do PVP and get fairly his gear upgraded.
    If u look also, US server are very laggy get down pretty often, when you look Dawnglory for example it don't crash like this that often.
    Now to be honest when pwi did bring xNW that made me charge some rl cash into game because for once pwi was thinking about us and also it did bring BEST event since very very long. Now seriously i no see any point to charge into pwi since they removed one of best things in the game.
    Also, we all wish a better communication in this game with the staff

• siljajoep
    siljajoep Posts: 16 Arc User
    I agree with you there!
  • amtk85
    amtk85 Posts: 4 Arc User
    xNW was a real PvP challange, bring it back or make the current NW avaible on 2 different timezones make all people happy. :)
  • cryara
    cryara Posts: 13 Arc User
    We were so late and so eager to get xnw. And after all the work, server merges, name changes xnw was removed. Like really? Give it back. That was only way to motivate people to be honest.
    Two different nw (may be allowing to join only one per week) will be a great variant.
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    I agree, they should bring back Cross server NW... they can leave it 1 and 1, xNW sunday, normal NW friday... Or xNW on sunday morning, Normal NW sunday evening.... It's completly doable. I had more fun fighting other players.. And the population was much higher, less empty battles
  • vorred
    vorred Posts: 7 Arc User
    I agree bring it back!!!!
  • refusse
    refusse Posts: 2 Arc User
    agree also good point bring back the fun >>
  • minooa#2668
    minooa#2668 Posts: 1 Arc User
    sounds good, bring it back ^^
  • coopoor
    coopoor Posts: 50 Arc User
    sadly pwi is in the mode of removing thing from the game. i am a long time player when i sstarted playing this game there was no european server nor nw for that matter just tw. i am from east coast usa i made toons on both east coast an west coast servers but i got more help from the west coast servers so there i stayed. an played with tw time that were very inconveniant to me. i noticed alot more people are from europe or than my time zone. Pwi answer to this was european servers but you couldn t switch your chars over. Why i play gw2 i am allowed to switch servers why not pwi are you too lazy.

PWI you need a real lesson in business 101!!

keep your customers happy (cause if you don't you gonna be out of business)
    Stop it for one second dont take away any more things from game. ( Its bad business)
    Stop it for another second!! Just cause your sitting in an office all day bored out of your mind with nothing else better to do than change the times of nw an xnw an now do away with them ( WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!)
    This doesn t come under the clause of bad business this is out right stupid business!

Pwi was fun to play back in 2010 2011 many people playing alot of 2x an sales lots of good tws on every server Than What Happened!! Well lets see you made most the mobs drops worth 1 coin you shut off fc you failed to replace fc an nirvana which nirvana turned into a ghost town with the start of nation wars frostcover turned into a gost town with you shutting it off you phased out dq less an less sales an less an less 2x. Does the corporation bosses know that you are purposely destorying the game.

new flash

if i was an investor an i wanted to invest in pwi i would run the other way an would tell every person i know not to invest in pwi. They would ask me why an i can be point blank honest with them an say they don't have the ability to keep any of there customers( players) happy.
  • vampdeanna
    vampdeanna Posts: 4 Arc User
    bring back xNW, sort out TW time also because having 10 minutes to organise a TW right after NW is just stupid, would be great to have both xNW and normal NW as suggested, bring it back
  • metamorphasis
    metamorphasis Posts: 32 Arc User
    cant believe i left game and came back and theres no xNW..