Suggestion for Venomancer Pets

bluedragon54
bluedragon54 Posts: 29 Arc User
I don't know if anyone has suggested this before but I'll give it a shot. It would be REALLY nice if venomancers had a special place to level up their pets. Like, maybe some sort of daily quest to do with their pet. It's a huge pain when your a higher level trying to level a pet from scratch since all the popular spots for venos to level their pets, are too over crowded. Not to mention getting stuck on rocks, fences, trees, or walls. It's a big pain.
Another reason being it is VERY hard to level up water and flying pets. :s

Example would be... Going to an NPC in Lost and having to choose a pet and complete a daily quest with the help of that pet. Possibly get extra pet exp or and item to give the pet more exp. <3

Please tell me what you think about this idea!

I am posting here because it was mentioned to do so by the Suggestion Box.

Comments

• sonny#8361
    sonny#8361 Posts: 1 New User
    I need Venomecer Pet 100lvl that can trade to my friend
  • ggkuroth
    ggkuroth Posts: 2 Arc User
    Isn't there a veno instance where you can earn stuff that feeds exp to any pet? At that pet lady.
  • bluedragon54
    ggkuroth wrote: »
    Isn't there a veno instance where you can earn stuff that feeds exp to any pet? At that pet lady.

Their is a daily veno instance but that is for evolving your pet. In order to use the items you need 140 to evolve your pet. Then you need those items to Mood train your pet, Reshape your pet or level them after they evolve. Since this instance doesn't work right you can only earn 18 Feral's a day. For for veno's like my self we collect a lot of pets. So that isn't really an ideal way to level a pet since you need Feral's for other pet needs. Perhaps if they fix the instance it may help but again if you're taking a level 20 pet and tying to level it to 100 to be evolved. It can take hours and hours, wasting earning time. I can't count how many time I've gone to level a pet, then come back to play the game and no earning time left. :s

• calorien
    calorien Posts: 36 Arc User
    The Feral Soul Stars used to evolve pets can also be used to level pets. If you have an under 100 pet, are 100, and don't want to grind the pet up using the stars to level may be an attractive choice.
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver
  • bluedragon54
    calorien wrote: »
    The Feral Soul Stars used to evolve pets can also be used to level pets. If you have an under 100 pet, are 100, and don't want to grind the pet up using the stars to level may be an attractive choice.

True but still a huge waste of Feral's to be used to level pets. Unless you have ALL your pets evolved, moods to your liking, and reshaped to your liking then you gonna need a lot of Feral's. I think in the long run what they truly need to do is fix the Veno instance. It's been messed up for too long.
    Thanks your reply <3
  • calorien
    calorien Posts: 36 Arc User
    All Chinese servers are PVP. They're not going to fix it just for us.
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    I agree that using ferals on levels is a waste unless your pet is lv102+ and you want lv105. Ferals are just too precious to use on exp, they are important for moods and stats.
    Personally I use to use a 2nd veno that I traded my pets to so she could level them up using her ferals, and then trade it back to my main. Untradeable pets I did the hard way by killing mobs. Later I used auto cultivation when that was introduced.
    I'll recommend using auto cultivation south east of timberfield (theres a red dot on the map) at the Lv100 rat mobs. They are immune to magic damage so use a macro with grudge strike or something like that. They dont fight back, dies quick, and give max exp.

Also the veno instance isnt exactly broken. It was not designed for our version so it just requires to be in pk mode to make it work properly.
  • bluedragon54
    shopcheese wrote: »
    I agree that using ferals on levels is a waste unless your pet is lv102+ and you want lv105. Ferals are just too precious to use on exp, they are important for moods and stats.
    Personally I use to use a 2nd veno that I traded my pets to so she could level them up using her ferals, and then trade it back to my main. Untradeable pets I did the hard way by killing mobs. Later I used auto cultivation when that was introduced.
    I'll recommend using auto cultivation south east of timberfield (theres a red dot on the map) at the Lv100 rat mobs. They are immune to magic damage so use a macro with grudge strike or something like that. They dont fight back, dies quick, and give max exp.

Also the veno instance isnt exactly broken. It was not designed for our version so it just requires to be in pk mode to make it work properly.

It is broken. If you are in pk mode you still can't get more than 18 Feral's. You can trigger no more than 2 mobs and change the puff bird. That's it. The mobs after 2nd wave seem to take almost no damage what so ever, have too much def or hp or something. Pet's are only good for killing sly foxes in there cuz most the mobs are immue to the damage they do. It was designed to do the instance with your pet however it's impossible to do. This isn't just from my stand point either. This is coming from other venos i've talked too as well.

• lv100togekiss
    lv100togekiss Posts: 39 Arc User
    The instance works. I've gotten the 20 and 22 feral stars before. Just need to look up a video explaining what to do. Only problem I'm having is the sly foxes. My pet can't one shot them, and if one of the early ones get by, your not going to get above 400 points.
  • shopcheese
    edited May 2017
    I have gotten max feral reward a million times. Unless it broke just recently, I can say it works fine just ~2 weeks ago. Sounds more like you having a problem using the right debuffs and fire/phy attacks?

Edit: Did it properly today (May 17th) and got max reward without trouble, as easy as usual.
    Post edited by shopcheese on
  • unkne
    unkne Posts: 2 Arc User
    Cube of Fate Room 4?
    I leveled all my pets to 100 there.
  • brookieeeee
    brookieeeee Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    unkne wrote: »
    Cube of Fate Room 4?

^

Cube Room 4 is a great place to level your pets, and you can do it while AFK using Auto cultivation. Best thing is, in cube, your earning time doesn't deduct. So you can be there as long as your weapon is usable (more than 0 durability). Best weapon in my opinion for this is the S1 G17 weap you can get for 2m + the 10 shards needed to craft it. This weapon has 430 durability and you honestly only need to auto atk the mobs. I use Venomous Scarab (and Summer Sprint) in Auto Culti, with channeling gear, because I find this way it doesn't glitch (and seems to be the most efficient). I've noticed that it can glitch and auto culti will stop working if you use it with auto atking. The only downside with using venomous is the mana. So you may want an Auto Recovery Stone or a Spirit charm. Or you could work Nature's Grace, Soul Transfusion and Metabolic Boost into your auto culti.

In my experience, it's taken about a night and a day to get a pet to 100. But that's non-stop Auto culti with no breaks between/AFK.

For the Lycaeum of Cultivation instance, I reccomend you watch a How-To video on youtube, it's not broken, there is however a little glitch with some Speedy Kowlins having different Phy/Fire immunity than the Pop-up screen text has, I believe. It helped me out!

• bluedragon54
    unkne wrote: »
    Cube of Fate Room 4?

^

Cube Room 4 is a great place to level your pets, and you can do it while AFK using Auto cultivation. Best thing is, in cube, your earning time doesn't deduct. So you can be there as long as your weapon is usable (more than 0 durability). Best weapon in my opinion for this is the S1 G17 weap you can get for 2m + the 10 shards needed to craft it. This weapon has 430 durability and you honestly only need to auto atk the mobs. I use Venomous Scarab (and Summer Sprint) in Auto Culti, with channeling gear, because I find this way it doesn't glitch (and seems to be the most efficient). I've noticed that it can glitch and auto culti will stop working if you use it with auto atking. The only downside with using venomous is the mana. So you may want an Auto Recovery Stone or a Spirit charm. Or you could work Nature's Grace, Soul Transfusion and Metabolic Boost into your auto culti.

In my experience, it's taken about a night and a day to get a pet to 100. But that's non-stop Auto culti with no breaks between/AFK.

For the Lycaeum of Cultivation instance, I reccomend you watch a How-To video on youtube, it's not broken, there is however a little glitch with some Speedy Kowlins having different Phy/Fire immunity than the Pop-up screen text has, I believe. It helped me out!

I already do that. In room 4.... That isn't what I was saying in the post nor what I was asking. That place is always crowded. Just like all the other well known spots. I am done on this post. All I asked for was feedback... message received....
  • shopcheese
    I told you a good spot. I never see anybody there..

What goes for your suggestion, i always feel "meh its useless" not because the suggestion is bad but because this is PWI, and its PWCN that makes stuff happen.
    However I do not feel much struggle of levelling multiple pets. I have just trouble with moods and stats so i rather see more feral stars available.
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    I know get off your lazy self and take your pet out kills mobs and lvl your pet up! Thats what venos do. If your pet is so low level wont take long. And if you do kill mobs you will also get drops as you go and helps you also.