test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Accruing NP set

13»

Comments

  • blazerboyblazerboy Posts: 1,621 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    @xxxsbowbord#3517 since you can't read I stated casters are no issue for ME because most don't understand db therefore wanna try max DD from max range then get butthurt it doesn't work. For me vs a db on a caster Ik better and Ik how to counter them so it's no issue for me. It's not counter it's perspective and actually knowing how classes work not constantly complaining about things even though sins have advantages vs db I still beat them why because Ik how both work even the strongest geared sins I manage to outplay. Also even the best arcanes outplay dbs it's all over YT. If you can't see it I'm sorry you can't play and others can? Joe, Ruby, other arcanes do it in mass pk but somehow there's no way to kill dbs for arcanes? But then ppl QQ oh it's from a 1v1 perspective but then when joe talks about 1v1 everyone wanna say he's stupid because it's all about mass pk Jesus make up your mind ppl.. Gear advantage? At one point I didn't touch my gears for a entire year and still beat ppl who outgeared me in mass pk through sheer gameplay. Everyone wants to complain about gear advantages as if ppl aren't expected to improve really? GG. When did I say casters hit everything 70k? I said casters CAN do it agian read much? Seriously it's always complaints and not actual points with some ppl..
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • dregenfoxdregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    My issue is that you're using the fact that an RB2 NP freak psy can hit 70k w/ zerk as the basis for the fact that casters don't need purge. What about the NP2 sin that can easily one-shot full buffed endgame casters for 70k+ and can't be cc'ed?

    Also please post a video of you straight up beating an endgame DB in 1v1 as a caster like you're claiming. Psychics might have a chance because of SoS but the DB has a massive advantage vs any other matchup if he understands the game. If a caster is out-cc'ing you as a DB to get the kill that means you messed up your genie/pot timing, plain and simple.

    DB has the upper hand even if you both AD at the same time, because caster has no reliable way to get past stun immunity or to beat the cast speed of DB's ranged para's.
  • blazerboyblazerboy Posts: 1,621 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    @dregenfox coming from the guy earlier in the thread who said sins aren't a major issue in pvp even though they can 1 hit NP ppl *sigh* I told you I won't argue with you. This is why.. It's a paradox of hypocrisy and putting words in ppl mouths gg man
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • dregenfoxdregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    @dregenfox coming from the guy earlier in the thread who said sins aren't a major issue in pvp even though they can 1 hit NP ppl *sigh* I told you I won't argue with you. This is why.. It's a paradox of hypocrisy and putting words in ppl mouths gg man

    TY, pretty much just agreed to my argument that sin purge can be just as ridiculous as caster purge. There's literally no basis for dividing the procs since melees are getting defensive procs as well now.
  • bloodedone87bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Does anyone remember what this thread was about? Something about NP set, no?
    giphy.gif



  • blazerboyblazerboy Posts: 1,621 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    @dregenfox agreed to what that you're a hypocrite? You said earlier in the thread sins aren't a big deal in pvp because they don't have many paralyze then shifted to purge weapons unfair on sins and duskbldes so those classes unfair QQ,and now I'm agreeding with you when I said I wouldn't waste my time arguing with someone who talks in circles until they get what they want? In consistency.... lol @saxroll pegged it right it's like talking to a child, it's like you can't read if that's what you took from my last statement when I never agreed. I said won't waste my time with you... Btw the person I saw hit someone 70k+ was a wizard with zerk NOT Nemki since you love to make irrational assumptions which I even stated a while back in the thread god you're pretentious for no reason....@bloodedone87 at this point he's just typing for the sake of typing I gave up on trying to reason with someone who clearly lacks the aptitude to A make a point and B remain consistent and C and worst of all just another player who prefers not to learn but to just whine about any aspect that doesn't fit with his own agenda
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • dregenfoxdregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    blazerboy wrote: »
    Btw the person I saw hit someone 70k+ was a wizard with zerk NOT Nemki since you love to make irrational assumptions which I even stated a while back in the thread god you're pretentious for no reason...

    I said purge weapons are the issue, they should either keep G17 purge to archers only, or give it to all classes equally. Sins are not an issue without paralyze, they need some sort of lockdown from para classes to guarantee a kill.

    The main reason you die to sins in pvp is because you tunnel so hard and just stand there taking sin hits to the face.
    blazerboy wrote: »
    Btw the person I saw hit someone 70k+ was a wizard with zerk NOT Nemki since you love to make irrational assumptions which I even stated a while back in the thread god you're pretentious for no reason...

    BTW you remember this quote? -
    blazerboy wrote: »
    "You have Nemki hitting other full reborn NP 40-70k no debuffs"

    lmao.

    Like I said originally, wizards hitting 70k+ with spark has been happening before zerk weapons due to how resistances worked before primal passives.
  • blazerboyblazerboy Posts: 1,621 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    @dregenfox so it's fine for a wizard to hit ppl 70k with and without spark combo but problem if Sins/db purge ppl ok we see where you sand on this np arcanes can do w.e they want alright man whatever lol like I said waste of time with you. The main reason anyone dies to sins is because not everyone has puri proc to leave their CC but no the real reason is we try to tank them while being cced with unrivaled damage and enough cc to lockdown a non puri proc toon just please stop lmfao...
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • dregenfoxdregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    @dregenfox so it's fine for a wizard to hit ppl 70k with and without spark combo but problem if Sins/db purge ppl ok we see where you sand on this np arcanes can do w.e they want alright man whatever lol like I said waste of time with you. The main reason anyone dies to sins is because not everyone has puri proc to leave their CC but no the real reason is we try to tank them while being cced with unrivaled damage and enough cc to lockdown a non puri proc toon just please stop lmfao...

    Dude do you even know how to read? 70k crits from wizards were possible before primal passives because of the way the resistance system works.

    Have you considered the possibility that nemki hit the BM while he was cycling physical marrow for chi?

    If you don't know how the mechanics of the game works don't go around spouting false numbers. Casters hitting people for 70k w/ no debuffs is an extremely rare situation.
  • blazerboyblazerboy Posts: 1,621 Arc User
    Not wasting my time with you child cheers~
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • dregenfoxdregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    Not wasting my time with you child cheers~

    I think at this point you've run out of actual arguments and just reverted to raving insults so it really is a waste of time...
  • blazerboyblazerboy Posts: 1,621 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    @dregenfox we have established you cannot read anything that doesn't coexist with what you demand the game become. So if you're done the thread can go back on topic
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • dregenfoxdregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    blazerboy wrote: »
    @dregenfox we have established you cannot read anything that doesn't coexist with what you demand the game become. So if you're done the thread can go back on topic

    Where did you actually establish that? At some point you just stopped making arguments and started stating things as if writing them down made it 100% true.

    Believe it or not I don't care whether I am right or wrong about something, I just care to establish the facts.

    For magic damage zerk procs and purge both have their benefits and drawbacks because you can't stack m. def like you can p. def buffs.

    For a DPS caster, it doesn't matter to them whether they purge or zerk, both have killing potential. You argue that purge proc would be OP on casters but the only reason its op is because the purge makes every class far too vulnerable to the massive amounts of physical damage present.

    You want a simple comparison to make it easy? Compare the raw damage of a melee dps in PVE to the DPS of a caster without the benefit of SS. They need to boost caster damage by almost 2x with seeker SS to even compete with the raw output of triple sparked barbs/sins/DB's.
  • blazerboyblazerboy Posts: 1,621 Arc User
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • dregenfoxdregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    blazerboy wrote: »

    Well...thanks for coming to an agreement on this matter. :smile: Imo purge would mainly be used on support casters.
  • blazerboyblazerboy Posts: 1,621 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    @dregenfox you're still talking and claiming I'm agreeing with you despite I'm refusing to argue with you.. lel adulting is hard... News flash ppl refusing to waste their time with your tantrums doesn't mean they agree with you more or they are laughing lel xD
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • dregenfoxdregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    @dregenfox you're still talking and claiming I'm agreeing with you despite I'm refusing to argue with you.. lel adulting is hard... News flash ppl refusing to waste their time with your tantrums doesn't mean they agree with you more or they are laughing lel xD

    Alright, if you really want to go down that road...in all honesty I think you believe you're a much better player than you actually are, despite the fact that you repeatedly show you don't have much knowledge about game mechanics.

    You can't make a cogent argument so you decide to pretend you're superior to everyone and call them children, when I can clearly see in your posts that you're just getting angry and frustrated that people don't agree with everything you say. The fact that you think you're the "adult" when we're BOTH on a game forum arguing with each other is hilarious beyond words.

    The main difference is that you resort to insults and rage while I'm just interested in carrying on a discussion about the game.

    Get real - DB's are one of the strongest classes in the game, and to keep claiming that the game is so hard for you and that you keep getting "rekt" by sins just shows you really don't know the class.
  • blazerboyblazerboy Posts: 1,621 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Still doing this nonsense I see @dregenfox refusing to let then thread to go back to the original topic goodjob! I get rekt by sins despite the fact I've beaten every single one of the ones on DA there's only one who's any form of challenge and that's genesia but YT doesn't show that for itself lmfao that amount of lies you states is funny as hell. No where in my post I ever said I get deleted by sins more they have advantages you're lies are so funny man lol.. Last I checked you're the only one arguing with yourself and then when you see I say I won't argue with you , you say yay I win? Lmfao ok because that's not what children do nobody here is mad besides you otherwise you wouldn't keep going on with this nonsense it's funny as hell though xD majority of the ppl who ask me what is this I'm like it's me trying to walk away and him basically following screaming I win gg wp man

    My videos speak for themselves even agianst squads who outgear me even with Nemki dead I still can come out on top of that doesn't make me proficient at my gameplay then that's your opinion I really don't care I'll be happy to take on anyone in 3v3 or 1v1 that comes to challenge win or lose I'm still ganna say gf and move on which is something you seem to be having issues with moving on.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • phantomforce#4598 phantomforce Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    This thread is so far off topic it isn't even funny anymore. You guys/gals may want to start a new discussion for the back and forth over here.​​
    Support Ticket ♥ Support Email: [email protected]PW Wiki
This discussion has been closed.