PWI Easter Egg Design and etc

redheadedstep#8185
redheadedstep#8185 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
I'm tired of all these design and drawing and art competitions.
What about the mojority of us with out artistic talent who cant participate. I cant even photoshop.
I don't think these are fair and they are so often.

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Hello!

I started doing art centered competitions again after they were put on hold due to some of the issues we had in the past.

I'll be looking at other competitions in the future that won't necessarily require drawing talent or are things players have more access to in-game (such as caption contests, making phrases with catshop names or Cube of Fate races/runs), so definitely keep an eye out for that!

Hope this helps!
  • mrsir
    mrsir Posts: 32 Arc User
    Grats to the winners, but such a shame me and/or my sister, "boobbear" (LOL you can tell we were little when we started,) We didn't even get an honorable mention. But Oh wells, We don't have fancy photoshop either, but I love the website Luna Pic for Png and transparency PNGs.
  • mrsir
    mrsir Posts: 32 Arc User
    mrsir wrote: »
    Grats to the winners, but such a shame me and/or my sister, "boobbear" (LOL you can tell we were little when we started,) We didn't even get an honorable mention. But Oh wells, We don't have fancy photoshop either, but I love the website Luna Pic for Png and transparency PNGs.

But I love these contests, is what I was going to also say.