test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Twin Strike And Puncture Wounds Abnormal Inflation fix (Urgent)

iamnotnormaliamnotnormal Posts: 66 Arc User
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
Type: Gameplay/ Quality of life of Sins in general

Category : Skill Books / Skill Books Aquisition

Location: All PvP/PvE areas

Description: Twin Strike And Puncture Wounds sins skills have insane inflation rate making it impossible for new players to get it.
People started saying that these skills will be easier to get in the upcoming updates. is it true or is it just a freaking trolling by a player.
I just started this game last january 2017, i was startled by the prices of stuff, and what surprises me is what they said to me. "it was much cheaper now than before." lol, Inflation in pwi doesnt follow simple economics. These two skills seems to be the one which is 100% affected by the inflation, When ur a noob, and u need skill to get stronger, how the hell can you afford a 100m skill?
Suggestions
1, Either make it drop more so people dont abuse fsp and create alt squad just to aim to get that.
2. Or make it so that a specific class only get the skills. cleric = will only get cleric skill. (this is not ideal really)
3. The only way to fix this if it drops on other bosses in fsp/d/j. more chances to drops means the skill prices will be lowered. (win-win for all. lets face it we don't know when pwi will be axed, and in order to attract more player base. it's really much better if all people have easy access to these skills and worry more about other things)
«1

Comments

  • dblazen1dblazen1 Sh*tposting at the speed of light.Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Type: Gameplay/ Quality of life of Sins in general

    Category : Skill Books / Skill Books Aquisition

    Location: All PvP/PvE areas

    Description: Twin Strike And Puncture Wounds sins skills have insane inflation rate making it impossible for new players to get it.
    Insane inflation rates? those books went for well over 200m back in the day, it is cheaper nowadays to get them, what are you talking about?

    People started saying that these skills will be easier to get in the upcoming updates. is it true or is it just a freaking trolling by a player.
    They did get "easier" to acquire in past updates, upcoming ones I don't know about that. Thing that made it "easier" is that another boss started dropping it (it does drop in FSP too right?). The problem is that the extra drop table on bosses contains a shitton of books it can drop, so it's rare.

    I just started this game last january 2017, i was startled by the prices of stuff, and what surprises me is what they said to me. "it was much cheaper now than before." lol, Inflation in pwi doesnt follow simple economics. These two skills seems to be the one which is 100% affected by the inflation, When ur a noob, and u need skill to get stronger, how the hell can you afford a 100m skill?
    Prices are much cheaper than they used to be, yes. Perhaps it's a bit more difficult to get coins nowadays,
    though I really doubt that.
    Also, when you're a noob that needs to get stronger, you might want to invest in gear and actual skill instead of buying skills.
    First get gear that enables you to farm.


    Suggestions
    1, Either make it drop more so people dont abuse fsp and create alt squad just to aim to get that.
    How does it bother you that other people "abuse" fsp to get something they want?

    2. Or make it so that a specific class only get the skills. cleric = will only get cleric skill. (this is not ideal really)
    That would be unfair for the entire squad.

    3. The only way to fix this if it drops on other bosses in fsp/d/j. more chances to drops means the skill prices will be lowered. (win-win for all. lets face it we don't know when pwi will be axed, and in order to attract more player base. it's really much better if all people have easy access to these skills and worry more about other things)
    You make 3 suggestions yet your third one is the only way to fix this? ok.
    It does drop from other bosses but just not in FSP, do your research. You just want everything handed to you on a silver platter it seems
    ​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

  • iamnotnormaliamnotnormal Posts: 66 Arc User
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    Type: Gameplay/ Quality of life of Sins in general

    Category : Skill Books / Skill Books Aquisition

    Location: All PvP/PvE areas

    Description: Twin Strike And Puncture Wounds sins skills have insane inflation rate making it impossible for new players to get it.
    Insane inflation rates? those books went for well over 200m back in the day, it is cheaper nowadays to get them, what are you talking about?

    People started saying that these skills will be easier to get in the upcoming updates. is it true or is it just a freaking trolling by a player.
    They did get "easier" to acquire in past updates, upcoming ones I don't know about that. Thing that made it "easier" is that another boss started dropping it (it does drop in FSP too right?). The problem is that the extra drop table on bosses contains a shitton of books it can drop, so it's rare.

    I just started this game last january 2017, i was startled by the prices of stuff, and what surprises me is what they said to me. "it was much cheaper now than before." lol, Inflation in pwi doesnt follow simple economics. These two skills seems to be the one which is 100% affected by the inflation, When ur a noob, and u need skill to get stronger, how the hell can you afford a 100m skill?
    Prices are much cheaper than they used to be, yes. Perhaps it's a bit more difficult to get coins nowadays,
    though I really doubt that.
    Also, when you're a noob that needs to get stronger, you might want to invest in gear and actual skill instead of buying skills.
    First get gear that enables you to farm.


    Suggestions
    1, Either make it drop more so people dont abuse fsp and create alt squad just to aim to get that.
    How does it bother you that other people "abuse" fsp to get something they want?

    2. Or make it so that a specific class only get the skills. cleric = will only get cleric skill. (this is not ideal really)
    That would be unfair for the entire squad.

    3. The only way to fix this if it drops on other bosses in fsp/d/j. more chances to drops means the skill prices will be lowered. (win-win for all. lets face it we don't know when pwi will be axed, and in order to attract more player base. it's really much better if all people have easy access to these skills and worry more about other things)
    You make 3 suggestions yet your third one is the only way to fix this? ok.
    It does drop from other bosses but just not in FSP, do your research. You just want everything handed to you on a silver platter it seems
    ​​

    i will sum up everything that you said.
    ur arrogant af.
    This is pretty much sums up everything. u didn't really mention anything that can help really.
    From what I can gather. R9 is the only gear u can 'farm lunar'. and if u want to farm lunar you need full g16 squad so they dont die(its slow coz g16 doesnt have gof,purge and shjt). i tried to farm tt with tt90-99 gears squad(sin,bm,cleric,veno,barb(faction squad)). its slow af even with full squad.. , u definitely need r9 here. - so conclusion.. What gear do u need to farm mats for armor/weapon that u can use? nothing coz the gears u need to farm it efficiently is g16 and r9).. The beneficial Primal passives are needed in order for you to farm lunar and tt effectively. So when do they start? hp+5% starts @ shifting sky boundary and so on. .. so what do u need to make ur way to shifting sky boundary fast? g16 gear and shards. Ways to make money in game? Nothing really oh wait the nf badges and glyphs(only thing they are currently on the decline 1m only now started @4m a piece)? nobody buys fsp coins anymore. nobody buys reps items. since cash shoppers can gain rep from pack items(imperial exam list). they occassionally buy emblems for genie equips. so how do u gain coins in game? sell puncture wounds and twinstrike @100m each. Cash shop it.
    For new players that doesnt cash shop? and have no money irl?->> HS corncupia, guild contest. random person's contest. oh wait there is jolly.

    Abuse in fsp this is pretty much a gray area really. Set it to random and reap the benefits right? Its wrong in many levels of wrongs. We got three clerics and squad and nobody healing? Y? coz their main is busy catching axes and ****/. coz he had five alts in squad. the fsd took ages to finish even if his sin got r9+12 shjt. failed axes. died @ succubus. coz of revenge he was not able to move his alt on time. not buffing the members that died coz of his idiotic healing. died 7 times again on baihu. aggroed the ****. with his alt. his alts keeps dying on mushi sparks. took ages to kill. and at the end his cleric alt got the skill....

    this thing happens on daily basis on twilight server. so they change how they form fsd. pm weap and class FSD. coz the squad is full of his alt. it continued for abt 3 days. then i wc their alt squad. they got reck'ed in the wc. people started dissing them . 3-4 people forms alt squad on daily basis. people stopped joining their squads and eventually they dont do fsd anymore. win for me. since people who really needed fsd can join and finish fsd fast now. and then they started coming back again. now with group of 3 alts now in a squad. they still do ****. you can see them. its not really gears are the main problem. people's greed is. r9 people still messes up fsd coz they can't really concentrated if they have alts in a squad. they dont heal, purify. same problem same ****.

    if people r the same as you. forms alt squads and reap the benefits not doing anything. then ur a really bad person. u can only go so bad so long then people stops joining ur squads altogether.

    i will not reply to you again since ur arrogant af who doesn't know ****.

    FYI. sot and abaddon bosses don't drop **** no more since they move all drops on fsp.


  • dblazen1dblazen1 Sh*tposting at the speed of light.Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    i will sum up everything that you said.
    ur arrogant af.
    Point me to where I was being arrogant, i'm just telling you the way it is and used to be.

    This is pretty much sums up everything. u didn't really mention anything that can help really.
    Because there simply is no need to help. Rare stuff is just expensive, you'll have to deal with that or be prepared to grind your butt off.

    From what I can gather. R9 is the only gear u can 'farm lunar'.
    According to who? I've farmed lunar with and without it without problems.

    and if u want to farm lunar you need full g16 squad so they dont die(its slow coz g16 doesnt have gof,purge and shjt).
    Again, do your research on what you want to farm and the most effective way to do it, i've had my ways and it worked for me, but no I am not going to hand out to people what I did, sorry.

    i tried to farm tt with tt90-99 gears squad(sin,bm,cleric,veno,barb(faction squad)). its slow af even with full squad.. , u definitely need r9 here.
    No, you do not. This is just the point where you want things to just be handed to you. TT90-99 gear should be able to handle TT runs, granted you know what you're doing. It will obviously be slower, yes. But that's the thing about farming your own things, it will always be slower.

    - so conclusion.. What gear do u need to farm mats for armor/weapon that u can use? nothing coz the gears u need to farm it efficiently is g16 and r9)..
    Which is not true, again this is just your opinion and probably experience with bad squads or very unskilled players

    The beneficial Primal passives are needed in order for you to farm lunar and tt effectively. So when do they start? hp+5% starts @ shifting sky boundary and so on.
    Just how do you think people used to do this BEFORE the G16 gear and massive amounts of R9 started hitting the servers?

    .. so what do u need to make ur way to shifting sky boundary fast? g16 gear and shards.
    No? By this logic, none of my alts would have any sky levels

    Ways to make money in game? Nothing really oh wait the nf badges and glyphs(only thing they are currently on the decline 1m only now started @4m a piece)? nobody buys fsp coins anymore. nobody buys reps items. since cash shoppers can gain rep from pack items(imperial exam list). they occassionally buy emblems for genie equips. so how do u gain coins in game? sell puncture wounds and twinstrike @100m each. Cash shop it.
    Adjust to what people want and farm your own things so you don't have to buy stuff from other people.
    Resell what you can, farm materials that people need. Do BH's on alts, idk?


    For new players that doesnt cash shop? and have no money irl?->> HS corncupia, guild contest. random person's contest. oh wait there is jolly.

    Abuse in fsp this is pretty much a gray area really. Set it to random and reap the benefits right? Its wrong in many levels of wrongs.
    No, it's not, unless you have **** squads
    We got three clerics and squad and nobody healing? Y? coz their main is busy catching axes and ****/.
    So you have **** squads.

    coz he had five alts in squad.
    Exactly, you join **** squads

    the fsd took ages to finish even if his sin got r9+12 shjt. failed axes. died @ succubus.
    **** sin in **** squad then, I have duo'd the place, took a little while, but we were not R9rr+12 or any fancy shards
    coz of revenge he was not able to move his alt on time. not buffing the members that died coz of his idiotic healing. died 7 times again on baihu. aggroed the ****. with his alt. his alts keeps dying on mushi sparks. took ages to kill. and at the end his cleric alt got the skill....
    So again, what you're saying is, you were in a **** squad.

    this thing happens on daily basis on twilight server. so they change how they form fsd. pm weap and class FSD. coz the squad is full of his alt. it continued for abt 3 days. then i wc their alt squad. they got reck'ed in the wc. people started dissing them . 3-4 people forms alt squad on daily basis. people stopped joining their squads and eventually they dont do fsd anymore. win for me. since people who really needed fsd can join and finish fsd fast now. and then they started coming back again. now with group of 3 alts now in a squad. they still do ****. you can see them. its not really gears are the main problem. people's greed is. r9 people still messes up fsd coz they can't really concentrated if they have alts in a squad. they dont heal, purify. same problem same ****.
    Then stop joining **** squads and create your own.

    if people r the same as you. forms alt squads and reap the benefits not doing anything. then ur a really bad person. u can only go so bad so long then people stops joining ur squads altogether.
    If people are the same as me, squads wouldn't be **** because I never spammed it and never took a bunch of alts with me, only my barbarian in case we either needed it for buffs or if we needed it to tank toad. And that was rarely the case anyway because I was able to tank the entire place on my sin

    i will not reply to you again since ur arrogant af who doesn't know ****.
    Not really, you're just being mad because you're realizing that in (almost every) MMO's you need to either grind your **** off to get what you want, or cashshop.

    FYI. sot and abaddon bosses don't drop **** no more since they move all drops on fsp.
    Yeah I forgot about that, still there's 3 bosses that can drop books and even better is that they're all 3 in FSP,
    so in the end that's a win. Makes grinding harder if you don't have alts, i'll admit that much.

    tl;dr I still think you just want stuff handed to you.
    Nothing is going to fix the economy, granted it's been **** for years now. The ugly thing about "f2p" MMO's will always be that you either grind, cashshop or just stay stuck because you can't or refuse to do either of them.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

  • nowayoutgtx960nowayoutgtx960 Posts: 46 Arc User
    If u Look at the china Server, R8R/R8RR is Endgame there, Saving a few ones with R9. ( like really few ) , and yet they do everything in those gears, have in mind that they do not have the +15 def lvl and 30 atk lvl blessing that pwi kindly have put to us, Its All about Passives/Cards and Spirit as well, Spirit having a huge impact in Pve, 40 Spirit = 1% more Damage.

    Now about Alts FSP, Sadly if u can find a FSP nowadays that isn't filled with alts, that would be huge Find, Simply put u'll have to deal with those squads filled with alts, However here at Tideswell Server, i used to Farm FSP with my alts, being a Run with myself + 9 Alts ( Very Laggy), i stopped because Like you said the price on FS Coins is ridiculous low now and not worth my time anymore, however FSP alts still a good way to farm A card Sets.

    But there's a light in the end of the Tunnel, On last maintenance they intruduced Skill book Packs on Star lvl 2/3/4 for Cs'ers, Cost about 30 gold for a Skill book pack with 4 skill that i forgot name Plus Twin Strike/Puncture wound, now 30 Gold for Twin Strike and Puncture wound would be 120m on max gold price/4m , certainly not cheap but with time and with those books always available for Sale for Cs'ers, Price will surely go down, so that's something to look forward to.

    Roughly Speaking there isn't much things to farm anymore left in game, FS Coins will be worth if u have enough Alts to do Dailly, Jolly Jones still giving lots of coin for lvl 71 quest Chain, 1.2m for full quest if u can stay awake on those boring quests D: , Going Fws and Selling Crafting Service still going for 7m and 14m for weapons.

    Sadly on this game is like dblazen said, u either Cash Shop ur gear or u need to be a hardcore farmer to get anything above r9 grade.
  • blazerboyblazerboy Posts: 1,621 Arc User
    I read "started pwi at 2017" and based on the last post have already deduced this person just wants everything to abide to them and his post supports this assumption. The price is high but the solutions sound pretty short sighted @dblazen1
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • eirghaneirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    This is a really interesting thread.

    Anyway, @iamnotnormal I dont think its bad to ask, but the chances of PWI upping drop rates of a single skill or two is very small for a few reasons. One, in order for this rate to change in our version, it would need to change in China's version. Two, PWE in the past has tried to keep out of making any moves to adjust the market prices of items as much as possible.

    You speak of inflation rate, but I think the skills are actually deflating currently. @dblazen1 is correct, these skills used to be 220m back when Twilight Temple was Sanctuary server. Now I think the going rate is between 80-90m is this correct?

    That said, i actually have these skills at the moment on Twilight Temple. I would be willing to strike a deal if you like. I can't eliminate the cost but I can give you a better deal.
    ​​
  • iamnotnormaliamnotnormal Posts: 66 Arc User
    eirghan wrote: »
    This is a really interesting thread.

    Anyway, @iamnotnormal I dont think its bad to ask, but the chances of PWI upping drop rates of a single skill or two is very small for a few reasons. One, in order for this rate to change in our version, it would need to change in China's version. Two, PWE in the past has tried to keep out of making any moves to adjust the market prices of items as much as possible.

    You speak of inflation rate, but I think the skills are actually deflating currently. @dblazen1 is correct, these skills used to be 220m back when Twilight Temple was Sanctuary server. Now I think the going rate is between 80-90m is this correct?

    That said, i actually have these skills at the moment on Twilight Temple. I would be willing to strike a deal if you like. I can't eliminate the cost but I can give you a better deal.
    ​​

    this is the only post thats constructive and not **** like the other people.
    actually when they bought the rights to distribute this game. they can change pretty much everything in here. drop rates xp and everything under the sun as long as its included on the contract they signed.
    PW South East Asia have x2 spirit,gold,xp, permanently. the mounts there can go as fast as 13m/s (pwi only got max 11m/s) so i think. changes like drop rates r nothing.

    i dont have the money to strike a deal with u. thats the reason im posting this here.
    not many ways to earn money right now. since the money making stuff needs gears that i dont have.
    fsd is the only way. but it keeps getting longer and longer coz of these alts. how do u exactly stop them from doing it? Upping the drop rate. not 1 skill or 2 but all skill books. will result in lower market price for these books since there is so many on market. . since they are lower. people will not really bother running alts on squads anymore since its not worth it. they will run fsd much smoother since people doing it really needs it not for the rare books it drops but just because they need it.


  • iamnotnormaliamnotnormal Posts: 66 Arc User
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    i will sum up everything that you said.
    ur arrogant af.
    Point me to where I was being arrogant, i'm just telling you the way it is and used to be.

    This is pretty much sums up everything. u didn't really mention anything that can help really.
    Because there simply is no need to help. Rare stuff is just expensive, you'll have to deal with that or be prepared to grind your butt off.

    From what I can gather. R9 is the only gear u can 'farm lunar'.
    According to who? I've farmed lunar with and without it without problems.

    and if u want to farm lunar you need full g16 squad so they dont die(its slow coz g16 doesnt have gof,purge and shjt).
    Again, do your research on what you want to farm and the most effective way to do it, i've had my ways and it worked for me, but no I am not going to hand out to people what I did, sorry.

    i tried to farm tt with tt90-99 gears squad(sin,bm,cleric,veno,barb(faction squad)). its slow af even with full squad.. , u definitely need r9 here.
    No, you do not. This is just the point where you want things to just be handed to you. TT90-99 gear should be able to handle TT runs, granted you know what you're doing. It will obviously be slower, yes. But that's the thing about farming your own things, it will always be slower.

    - so conclusion.. What gear do u need to farm mats for armor/weapon that u can use? nothing coz the gears u need to farm it efficiently is g16 and r9)..
    Which is not true, again this is just your opinion and probably experience with bad squads or very unskilled players

    The beneficial Primal passives are needed in order for you to farm lunar and tt effectively. So when do they start? hp+5% starts @ shifting sky boundary and so on.
    Just how do you think people used to do this BEFORE the G16 gear and massive amounts of R9 started hitting the servers?

    .. so what do u need to make ur way to shifting sky boundary fast? g16 gear and shards.
    No? By this logic, none of my alts would have any sky levels

    Ways to make money in game? Nothing really oh wait the nf badges and glyphs(only thing they are currently on the decline 1m only now started @4m a piece)? nobody buys fsp coins anymore. nobody buys reps items. since cash shoppers can gain rep from pack items(imperial exam list). they occassionally buy emblems for genie equips. so how do u gain coins in game? sell puncture wounds and twinstrike @100m each. Cash shop it.
    Adjust to what people want and farm your own things so you don't have to buy stuff from other people.
    Resell what you can, farm materials that people need. Do BH's on alts, idk?


    For new players that doesnt cash shop? and have no money irl?->> HS corncupia, guild contest. random person's contest. oh wait there is jolly.

    Abuse in fsp this is pretty much a gray area really. Set it to random and reap the benefits right? Its wrong in many levels of wrongs.
    No, it's not, unless you have **** squads
    We got three clerics and squad and nobody healing? Y? coz their main is busy catching axes and ****/.
    So you have **** squads.

    coz he had five alts in squad.
    Exactly, you join **** squads

    the fsd took ages to finish even if his sin got r9+12 shjt. failed axes. died @ succubus.
    **** sin in **** squad then, I have duo'd the place, took a little while, but we were not R9rr+12 or any fancy shards
    coz of revenge he was not able to move his alt on time. not buffing the members that died coz of his idiotic healing. died 7 times again on baihu. aggroed the ****. with his alt. his alts keeps dying on mushi sparks. took ages to kill. and at the end his cleric alt got the skill....
    So again, what you're saying is, you were in a **** squad.

    this thing happens on daily basis on twilight server. so they change how they form fsd. pm weap and class FSD. coz the squad is full of his alt. it continued for abt 3 days. then i wc their alt squad. they got reck'ed in the wc. people started dissing them . 3-4 people forms alt squad on daily basis. people stopped joining their squads and eventually they dont do fsd anymore. win for me. since people who really needed fsd can join and finish fsd fast now. and then they started coming back again. now with group of 3 alts now in a squad. they still do ****. you can see them. its not really gears are the main problem. people's greed is. r9 people still messes up fsd coz they can't really concentrated if they have alts in a squad. they dont heal, purify. same problem same ****.
    Then stop joining **** squads and create your own.

    if people r the same as you. forms alt squads and reap the benefits not doing anything. then ur a really bad person. u can only go so bad so long then people stops joining ur squads altogether.
    If people are the same as me, squads wouldn't be **** because I never spammed it and never took a bunch of alts with me, only my barbarian in case we either needed it for buffs or if we needed it to tank toad. And that was rarely the case anyway because I was able to tank the entire place on my sin

    i will not reply to you again since ur arrogant af who doesn't know ****.
    Not really, you're just being mad because you're realizing that in (almost every) MMO's you need to either grind your **** off to get what you want, or cashshop.

    FYI. sot and abaddon bosses don't drop **** no more since they move all drops on fsp.
    Yeah I forgot about that, still there's 3 bosses that can drop books and even better is that they're all 3 in FSP,
    so in the end that's a win. Makes grinding harder if you don't have alts, i'll admit that much.

    tl;dr I still think you just want stuff handed to you.
    Nothing is going to fix the economy, granted it's been **** for years now. The ugly thing about "f2p" MMO's will always be that you either grind, cashshop or just stay stuck because you can't or refuse to do either of them.​​

    if running FSD everyday. acquiring fs coins and doing everything coz ur squad is an alt squad. "is wanting to stuff handed to me". i dont know where ur living. i do **** tons of stuff on fsd by myself while others r afk on it.
    play the game sometimes instead of posting **** comments in here. if u dont know what happens in the game stfu
  • iamnotnormaliamnotnormal Posts: 66 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    I read "started pwi at 2017" and based on the last post have already deduced this person just wants everything to abide to them and his post supports this assumption. The price is high but the solutions sound pretty short sighted @dblazen1

    how do u stop traffic? only solution there is lessen the vehicle.
    thats the same principle that needs to be used in here.

    how do u stop people from running alts squads and relying on number of people to finish it.
    the only way to stop them or reduce them is if they don't have motivation to do so.
    how do u unmotivate them?
    make the skills common drop like badges.

    how is it short-sighted when ur comment is short-sighted itself neither constructive nor helpful

  • iamnotnormaliamnotnormal Posts: 66 Arc User
    If u Look at the china Server, R8R/R8RR is Endgame there, Saving a few ones with R9. ( like really few ) , and yet they do everything in those gears, have in mind that they do not have the +15 def lvl and 30 atk lvl blessing that pwi kindly have put to us, Its All about Passives/Cards and Spirit as well, Spirit having a huge impact in Pve, 40 Spirit = 1% more Damage.

    Now about Alts FSP, Sadly if u can find a FSP nowadays that isn't filled with alts, that would be huge Find, Simply put u'll have to deal with those squads filled with alts, However here at Tideswell Server, i used to Farm FSP with my alts, being a Run with myself + 9 Alts ( Very Laggy), i stopped because Like you said the price on FS Coins is ridiculous low now and not worth my time anymore, however FSP alts still a good way to farm A card Sets.

    But there's a light in the end of the Tunnel, On last maintenance they intruduced Skill book Packs on Star lvl 2/3/4 for Cs'ers, Cost about 30 gold for a Skill book pack with 4 skill that i forgot name Plus Twin Strike/Puncture wound, now 30 Gold for Twin Strike and Puncture wound would be 120m on max gold price/4m , certainly not cheap but with time and with those books always available for Sale for Cs'ers, Price will surely go down, so that's something to look forward to.

    Roughly Speaking there isn't much things to farm anymore left in game, FS Coins will be worth if u have enough Alts to do Dailly, Jolly Jones still giving lots of coin for lvl 71 quest Chain, 1.2m for full quest if u can stay awake on those boring quests D: , Going Fws and Selling Crafting Service still going for 7m and 14m for weapons.

    Sadly on this game is like dblazen said, u either Cash Shop ur gear or u need to be a hardcore farmer to get anything above r9 grade.

    this is helpful comment . .. sadly...
    i dont really care whether people run fsd themselves. i just freaking hate running 5random dudes+ 5 alts from one random dude kind of squad. i feel sorry for the 4 that does everything . this is my point in here. how do u exactly solve this?
  • weapon762weapon762 Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    How many alts do you personally have ? Can you duo client ? Are you proficient at it it will up your chances of gaining a said skill or at least gaining other skills of value and selling or trading them for the book you do need , also keep in mind your asking for a skill that bacially makes you god in sin mode, this skill used to be unnecessary for builds when aps existed as a viable pvp pve build in any case it can still be used in both depending on your gear .


    The more alts u can duo in squad does mean higher chance of getting the skill
    2 alts isn't difficult people always need clerics bms and venos like always.


    Now these skills.....
    This skill has virtually no cool down and has no equal in any other class , do you think it's an accident it's super rare?

    I've been playing pwi 5+years I know as if I decided to get twin strike for one of my lame sins I could even using multiple garbage aps I built with decide fists, bms that literally have plus 2 on the refines and have basic weapons just to use skills, of course those skills would be gs and hf and guess what I can get into jfsp squads with that alone even though my plate is gold mold gear and they don't die contrary to idiots with weapon linking squads .

    I made alts with the specific purposes of filling squads needs because it nets me coins and evevtrually pays back all the coins I farmed to create them

    Your giving up without giving yourself credit here

    You should set long term goals such as this skill, put it in a range of 6 months,

    I can gaurantee you will have this skill at the farming rate by then , however if you make this a short term goal , you would need gear to back up the speed of farming it sooner, it's all about how long do you feel like your going to play before moving to somthing else if this is your lifetime game your gonna have some insane gear at the end of it surley more than you have now.

    The skill is clearly worth it, no other skill in the game reaches those heights, oh and BTW I come from the days when blood thirsty blitz used to be worth 100 mill + on my server and subsequent skills rocked 50+ mill to 100 mill for vortex to in which saves YOUR butt on pulls lol.

    Seekers have to farm without the aps that other classes get handed to em but of course we don't let that stop us .


    I set long term goals and with out spending a dime, have gear that makes even some hardcore cashers cry , have g17 third in my server behind 2 cashers who drop 30k on the regular, oh and BTW your guys forgot to mention homestead mats are a goldmine to sell, and even aps sins can farm Abba for pots to sell on 2x which used to be my main sage seeker source of income ,

    Hell I soloed Abba on my alt g16 aps demon seeker simply because I wanted to see if I could on a lower grade seeker than my main and i wanted a little project to do because i was bored and see if I could show people how to farm it as a run of the mill seeker.

    There is youtube videos of sombody doing it on the sin it's boring but it's money

    Look at wc did you see people spamming for hs mats 3 months ago? That is what I ment it's a goldmine, Now look at em so don't give up , just fight harder.
    Vae Victis.
  • eirghaneirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    eirghan wrote: »
    This is a really interesting thread.

    Anyway, @iamnotnormal I dont think its bad to ask, but the chances of PWI upping drop rates of a single skill or two is very small for a few reasons. One, in order for this rate to change in our version, it would need to change in China's version. Two, PWE in the past has tried to keep out of making any moves to adjust the market prices of items as much as possible.

    You speak of inflation rate, but I think the skills are actually deflating currently. @dblazen1 is correct, these skills used to be 220m back when Twilight Temple was Sanctuary server. Now I think the going rate is between 80-90m is this correct?

    That said, i actually have these skills at the moment on Twilight Temple. I would be willing to strike a deal if you like. I can't eliminate the cost but I can give you a better deal.

    this is the only post thats constructive and not **** like the other people.
    actually when they bought the rights to distribute this game. they can change pretty much everything in here. drop rates xp and everything under the sun as long as its included on the contract they signed.
    PW South East Asia have x2 spirit,gold,xp, permanently. the mounts there can go as fast as 13m/s (pwi only got max 11m/s) so i think. changes like drop rates r nothing.

    i dont have the money to strike a deal with u. thats the reason im posting this here.
    not many ways to earn money right now. since the money making stuff needs gears that i dont have.
    fsd is the only way. but it keeps getting longer and longer coz of these alts. how do u exactly stop them from doing it? Upping the drop rate. not 1 skill or 2 but all skill books. will result in lower market price for these books since there is so many on market. . since they are lower. people will not really bother running alts on squads anymore since its not worth it. they will run fsd much smoother since people doing it really needs it not for the rare books it drops but just because they need it.


    You're right, PWI has the right to do anything within their contract, but they have told us that any time there are changes between our version and PWCN version that is more chance for errors to be made, so with that in mind they are doing everything they can to ensure our versions are as close as possible. So it's not so much that they CANT but... more that its a small chance they would.

    Our mounts can go 13m/s (but only with items created at NPCs using lucky coins or badges from neverfall)

    I share your malaise regarding alt runs. Personally I remember which players make squads with 6 alts and avoid those ones or make a squad myself. That said, I am curious. Books are either randomed to the team, or a member buys the book from the team for market buy price I believe. That makes your chance extraordinarily small to receive this book.

    What gear do you have on your assassin and what level is it? There are better ways to farm the book. What are you doing with your coins from FSD? one run is what, 20 coins? 20*59000=1.18m per run. so in a few months you could buy the book alone just doing FSD for coin. (Not the most efficient way, but just an example of one way to farm the coin straight out)​​
  • blazerboyblazerboy Posts: 1,621 Arc User
    As @eirghan said changing the game files gave pwi enough of a headache and caused enough errors so it's very unlikely they will increase he drop rate.. The second solution you posted is in no way fair for all the other squad members because you're a sin you get the skill worth money. Giving it the ability to drop in lower ones is probably the only solution so weaker ppl can attempt to drag Alts in their and solo it but pwi are so fixed on making instances team related so I doubt they will update a instance to make it more solo player friendly by making it a treasure hunter grab. Didn't they add these books to boutique as part of the star point VIP stuff? Maybe you can try and convince someone via that
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • kalystconquerer#0876 kalystconquerer Forum Crawler Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Skills have become easier and easier to aquire since the demon and sage split had been introduced. Before - you had to farm FB 99's for some skills and then random for books using tokens and Mysterious Pages. It took months sometimes to acquire the most coveted skills for particular classes - I used to be a cleric, so getting the upgrades for Revive, IH etc. as someone who used to be in a TW faction was extremely vital.

    Recently, we've just added skill book "clips" that give you the listed skills in the Star section of the Cash Shop. This is obviously not a solution by any stretch.

    Changing drop tables ad hoc might end up shifting the F2P farming market to greener pastures. Constantly adjusting drop tables will cause problems down the line the more often we do this and the more times CN has to keep track of our specific changes.

    Regarding other versions of the game - we can't speak to that and whatever agreements they had to license it. For us here - a permanent x2 can't and would not happen, because CN will turn on these bonuses for us and we must request that. I've also inquired about the possibility of creating 13 base speed mounts and they have already told me they won't do it. For better or for worse - they very much care about this version and they want to protect it. How they go about it...sometimes we disagree, but it's always an ongoing dialogue. Ultimately what we want here and PWE and what CN wants is the same - we want to see this game continue and prosper and be successful.
  • kyoskekyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    i wish i was that wiz who had the system or systems to run all his alts through fsp and the gear to do it, all his alts have better gear than my main wow, sometime i wish i was his alt too, anyway im probably the poorest player on TT server and when i want to run my alts through i start my own squad im not the dude thats going to put my pill baby in anyones squad.
    So if you plan to use FSD with alts with nv3 gear ensure u are one of those needed class for one im a bm( claim the title as the best nv3 bm on the server), with this i already have one needed asset demon hf, i may start squad with my pill baby sin and sb. luckily for me, my sb though running around in tt99 has some primal passives and cards so if i want i can send him alone and he wouldnt slow anyone down. TBH you just have to know how to do it, atm im bringing up my cleric with channel gear. at rb1 i was able to solo drake with his bb. its possible but fsp just isnt worth the trouble these days.
  • thetoastplanterthetoastplanter Posts: 2 Arc User
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    tl;dr I still think you just want stuff handed to you.
    Nothing is going to fix the economy, granted it's been **** for years now. The ugly thing about "f2p" MMO's will always be that you either grind, cashshop or just stay stuck because you can't or refuse to do either of them.​​
    Just to be clear - not wanting to make a nine-figure investment on a character, one which other classes generally don't have to make, is equivalent to "wanting stuff handed to you" now? Do me a favor: go make a character from Lv1, have it survive only on the coin that it makes itself, and then let me know how easy it is to "get gear that enables you to farm" these days. I'll wait. :)

    That said, the solution is actually quite simple when you remember that all the old classes have four primary sources for books:
    • Brim and Eden bosses
    • Mysterious Pages (tokens)
    • Old Book Pages
    • Pages of Fate

    That first one is critical, because the books dropped by those bosses have two main attributes: 1) they're cheap as hell because anyone can farm Brim/Eden, and 2) you cannot get them in any of the bookclips. With the old classes you can eventually get all books by getting the "cheap three" and then rolling bookclips until done. No 200+mil required (unless you're really unlucky on those token books). If you didn't have these boss drops, then books like Frost Arrow and Tiger Maw would cost damn near as much as these sin books do.

    So the solution is put Twin Strike, Puncture Wound and any other Lv11 book not found in a bookclip on the drop list for the Brim/Eden bosses. You can condescend about effort and time investment etc. all you like, but when other classes aren't expected to make the same investment, it becomes a balance issue. I have a 10x of every class save DB/SB at this point, but sin is probably the last one I'd bother investing in because of that very hurdle. Why spend 200mil+ on the sin when I could spend it on any other alt and get all of their other Lv11 skills and then some?
  • beast21gbeast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Skills have become easier and easier to aquire since the demon and sage split had been introduced. Before - you had to farm FB 99's for some skills and then random for books using tokens and Mysterious Pages. It took months sometimes to acquire the most coveted skills for particular classes - I used to be a cleric, so getting the upgrades for Revive, IH etc. as someone who used to be in a TW faction was extremely vital.

    Recently, we've just added skill book "clips" that give you the listed skills in the Star section of the Cash Shop. This is obviously not a solution by any stretch.

    Changing drop tables ad hoc might end up shifting the F2P farming market to greener pastures. Constantly adjusting drop tables will cause problems down the line the more often we do this and the more times CN has to keep track of our specific changes.

    Regarding other versions of the game - we can't speak to that and whatever agreements they had to license it. For us here - a permanent x2 can't and would not happen, because CN will turn on these bonuses for us and we must request that. I've also inquired about the possibility of creating 13 base speed mounts and they have already told me they won't do it. For better or for worse - they very much care about this version and they want to protect it. How they go about it...sometimes we disagree, but it's always an ongoing dialogue. Ultimately what we want here and PWE and what CN wants is the same - we want to see this game continue and prosper and be successful.

    Sorry but giving cash shopers skill books means nothing to the 99% of the population of the server
  • shopcheeseshopcheese Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    I personally do not see an issue with having some skills harder to get than others. It was odd they never added them to the drop table in fb brim/eden but with the insanely good upgrade it gets in primal I think its alright as it is now.
    Why is it so bad that a good skill is hard to get?
    Also if you barely have gear for fsd and any kind of farming, I would probably recommend upgrading gear first rather than skills. I did very decent on my sin farming being aps build for years, twinstrike not needed on that build. Its only a few months (2 maybe 3?) since I actually went dph on her.

    I loved bm/cleric/seeker/sin combo for farming lunar, though later on I started bring my veno instead of the bm, since she started outgear rest of my characters significant.. In TT i didnt bring seeker but just the sin/bm/cleric. If i farm TT today i only bring my veno due to gear differences. Lunar i still bring seeker/sin along with my veno when i go alone cause those classes are just so good for farming.

    My first farming runs wasnt exactly the best or fastest either. My very first lunar farming run I went on cleric/bm and with a bm friend whom quit. We apsed every. single. mob to death with our crappy gear.
  • eirghaneirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    > @beast21g said:
    > kalystconquerer#0876 wrote: »
    >
    > Skills have become easier and easier to aquire since the demon and sage split had been introduced. Before - you had to farm FB 99's for some skills and then random for books using tokens and Mysterious Pages. It took months sometimes to acquire the most coveted skills for particular classes - I used to be a cleric, so getting the upgrades for Revive, IH etc. as someone who used to be in a TW faction was extremely vital.
    >
    > Recently, we've just added skill book "clips" that give you the listed skills in the Star section of the Cash Shop. This is obviously not a solution by any stretch.
    >
    > Changing drop tables ad hoc might end up shifting the F2P farming market to greener pastures. Constantly adjusting drop tables will cause problems down the line the more often we do this and the more times CN has to keep track of our specific changes.
    >
    > Regarding other versions of the game - we can't speak to that and whatever agreements they had to license it. For us here - a permanent x2 can't and would not happen, because CN will turn on these bonuses for us and we must request that. I've also inquired about the possibility of creating 13 base speed mounts and they have already told me they won't do it. For better or for worse - they very much care about this version and they want to protect it. How they go about it...sometimes we disagree, but it's always an ongoing dialogue. Ultimately what we want here and PWE and what CN wants is the same - we want to see this game continue and prosper and be successful.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Sorry but giving cash shopers skill books means nothing to the 99% of the population of the server

    Not quite. If the skills are not bind to character then anyone with coin can world chat to buy gold from a star 4. That book clip costs the same as one skill book on tt server. Meaning those shops will have to lower their prices as more people who need the book bypass them. But. I dont know if its bound xD
  • dingo488dingo488 Posts: 920 Arc User
    I personally think that in the pay-to-win model it's perfectly fine for gear to be expensive and hard to obtain. But for class skills to be hard to obtain and expensive is in my opinion not the right way to do things, same reason I'm not too big on these glyphs (even tho glyph are also treated as gear at the same time since they give stats).

    That said, tons of people got the assassin skillbook clip for 30g and are selling the skills (contains both Twin Strike and Punc Wounds) which will absolutely lower the price of the skills since there's a lot of competition and people want to at least make something of a profit.


    IGN: Madskillz
  • lichtfuerstlichtfuerst Posts: 28 Arc User
    I read like the first 4 posts of OP and it is aparent this person is just fed up with alt runs, but not really trying to farm or anything.
    I used to farm my tt99 and r8 in tt90+tt80 daggers, so i dont know where you need r9 for running tt.
    The same applies to lunar, you dont need g16 to run it nirvana or even tt99 is sufficient to run it.

    Dblazen1 is pretty much on point if he says OP wants to get everything on a silver platter.

    @OP you are new to this game and people are telling you to get gear instead of skills, which is the right way, but you insist on getting really rare skills the easy way. Twinstrike was 250m in Harshlands(now Dawnglory) and now you get it for 100m, sometimes at 80m or even less. The funny thing is you say other people are arrogant, while they point out how you just want to get spoiled.
    Really try to farm stuff thats what people do, who dont cash and it is possible, just you dont seem to be willing to farm and want to get your stuff the easy way.
    I farmed my R9, yes it is possible. I farmed my emperor, my cube g16 necklace, my stars destiny and i also farmed my +10, +11, +12 orbs.

    So no people who tell you, that you want to get stuff for free are not arrogant!
    Gear and rare skills are expensive because they afford the other person to farm for it or to pay with real money for it. So since you dont want to do either of this I really dont think you deserve neither gear nor skills.
    BTW you can leave squads if you dont like them, no one will stop you or force you to stay.
    Also no one stops you from forming your own squad or running another instance.
  • bloodedone87bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    I read like the first 4 posts of OP and it is aparent this person is just fed up with alt runs, but not really trying to farm or anything.
    I used to farm my tt99 and r8 in tt90+tt80 daggers, so i dont know where you need r9 for running tt.
    The same applies to lunar, you dont need g16 to run it nirvana or even tt99 is sufficient to run it.

    Did you farmed your tt99 alone? Did you solo it? And if you solo it how much time it took you? How many minutes or hours per run?
    And if you did with the help of a squad please do tell me what gear did your squad members had?
    Same questions applies for you claiming to run lunar in tt99.

    giphy.gif



  • greenfire312greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    I read like the first 4 posts of OP and it is aparent this person is just fed up with alt runs, but not really trying to farm or anything.
    I used to farm my tt99 and r8 in tt90+tt80 daggers, so i dont know where you need r9 for running tt.
    The same applies to lunar, you dont need g16 to run it nirvana or even tt99 is sufficient to run it.

    Dblazen1 is pretty much on point if he says OP wants to get everything on a silver platter.

    @OP you are new to this game and people are telling you to get gear instead of skills, which is the right way, but you insist on getting really rare skills the easy way. Twinstrike was 250m in Harshlands(now Dawnglory) and now you get it for 100m, sometimes at 80m or even less. The funny thing is you say other people are arrogant, while they point out how you just want to get spoiled.
    Really try to farm stuff thats what people do, who dont cash and it is possible, just you dont seem to be willing to farm and want to get your stuff the easy way.
    I farmed my R9, yes it is possible. I farmed my emperor, my cube g16 necklace, my stars destiny and i also farmed my +10, +11, +12 orbs.

    So no people who tell you, that you want to get stuff for free are not arrogant!
    Gear and rare skills are expensive because they afford the other person to farm for it or to pay with real money for it. So since you dont want to do either of this I really dont think you deserve neither gear nor skills.
    BTW you can leave squads if you dont like them, no one will stop you or force you to stay.
    Also no one stops you from forming your own squad or running another instance.
    I'm going to give you the same challenge I made to dblazen (I was thetoastplanter... forgot I was on my alt account by mistake): Make a lv1 character. Don't give it any money. Then tell me how easy it is to farm. Hell, tell me how easy it is to get your TT80 daggers. You're relying almost entirely on Jones money here. I don't think most of us established players would want to do it. And if we're not willing to, how can you expect the newbie to do it?

    Even putting all that aside, I'll go back to my last point which no one's countered yet: this is an expense exclusive to sins (right now, anyway). No other class that I know of has to expend hundreds of millions (or yes, even the equivalent in farming effort) to get their most content-heavy skills. I don't even play my sin because I can make a more-or-less complete character of literally any other class for hundreds of millions cheaper.

    The newbie isn't asking for a handout here, just a level playing field on a couple of specific skills, and suddenly it's "are you gonna whine until someone buys you R9 too?" You're extrapolating way too much from what the OP said, and yes, it is arrogance. Sorry, but I really don't care what you farmed, and I would advise the OP not to be impressed with it either. Let's stick to the issue at hand, here - that this is currently a sin-only expense which would be easily fixable by the devs, just by modding a couple of drop charts in Brim/Eden.

    Honestly, we have enough problems getting newbies to stick around in this game. We don't need people taking a legitimate grievance and accusing the poster of trying to be some kind of digital panhandler (which is not to say they don't exist, but you have no evidence that the OP is one).
    Post edited by greenfire312 on
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • kyoskekyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    greenfire is right i have so new people from Jamaica who want to play this game and like myself they will have it card to cash shop because our currency is poor as hell, 1 gold=$125JMD while we only get paid like $3.50USD per hr, so cash shop a no no. The first issue the vast amount of content to learn but most importantly what method of money making will they have,
  • eirghaneirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Its hard starting these days. 0 people to run low content with. We should be helping as much as we can. Though to be fair there has been some questionable tones in this thread <. < lol

    While like @dingo488 said, its completely dumb to have skills locked behind a paywall, at least this is SOME additional way of bringing more skillbooks into the market.

    Its true assassins are the only class currently with these ridiculous prices on skills. BUT it wasnt always this way. Less than a year ago psychics had similar prices and a few other classes too. I think the only reason assassin skills are still so expensive is due to the high amount of assassins on any one server, so yes, its logical to suggest that drop rate be adjusted. Considering pwes limitations with that though i think the book clip is a good solution... assassin skill prices will plummet as well... Just given more time..
  • jamesburr36jamesburr36 Posts: 147 Arc User
    Don't like random squads with alts then make your own squads. Problem solved.
  • lichtfuerstlichtfuerst Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    I read like the first 4 posts of OP and it is aparent this person is just fed up with alt runs, but not really trying to farm or anything.
    I used to farm my tt99 and r8 in tt90+tt80 daggers, so i dont know where you need r9 for running tt.
    The same applies to lunar, you dont need g16 to run it nirvana or even tt99 is sufficient to run it.

    Did you farmed your tt99 alone? Did you solo it? And if you solo it how much time it took you? How many minutes or hours per run?
    And if you did with the help of a squad please do tell me what gear did your squad members had?
    Same questions applies for you claiming to run lunar in tt99.

    Yes i farmed my stuff with random squads and we split the mats at the end of the run, the others were also running in similar gear. I did all of the things i mentioned with random squads and with my friends.
    There was no r9 or g16 when I ran my first tts, not even nirvana people in my squads because they were farming nirvana most of the time.
    Even putting all that aside, I'll go back to my last point which no one's countered yet: this is an expense exclusive to sins (right now, anyway). No other class that I know of has to expend hundreds of millions (or yes, even the equivalent in farming effort) to get their most content-heavy skills. I don't even play my sin because I can make a more-or-less complete character of literally any other class for hundreds of millions cheaper.

    The newbie isn't asking for a handout here, just a level playing field on a couple of specific skills, and suddenly it's "are you gonna whine until someone buys you R9 too?" You're extrapolating way too much from what the OP said, and yes, it is arrogance. Sorry, but I really don't care what you farmed, and I would advise the OP not to be impressed with it either. Let's stick to the issue at hand, here - that this is currently a sin-only expense which would be easily fixable by the devs, just by modding a couple of drop charts in Brim/Eden.

    Honestly, we have enough problems getting newbies to stick around in this game. We don't need people taking a legitimate grievance and accusing the poster of trying to be some kind of digital panhandler (which is not to say they don't exist, but you have no evidence that the OP is one).

    Why should I go and make a new character and level it like I would have no main? It makes no sense to tell people to not use what they have.

    BTW sins are one of the OP classes atm and especially those hard to get skills make them so OP, thats the reason why everyone wants them and why they are so expensive.
    Instead of getting so focussed on these skills he should honestly try to get better gear, or get his culti done.
    My own sin is running around without those skills and low spirit and low refined gear, but is still making money.
    Running JFSP and normal BH is no problem. And tbh fsp-coins getting lower is not a problem either. Use them yourself to make you stronger. We all have to find some ways to make coins in this game and yes sometimes its just killing mobs to get coins. I see a lot of people not even bothering picking up coins, when they kill stuff.
    Go do cube, it is still money there or go into NW. Of course you will not get as much as other people but thats asking for too much to get the same amount of rewards.

    I am not extrapolating too much, because I had to go through a lot of hardship to get what I have and still dont have all the things that I want.

    By your logic should we not make it so everybody gets a crown of madness and wings of acension? And if we are at it already why not give everyone Nuema Portal 2x reawakened and r9r4 +12 and JOSD or the new +3 att/def level stones, because they are really hard to get and its too expensive to get them.

    Edit:
    BTW new people dont start at 0 like we used to do, they get tt99 free, handed to them on a silver platter. No leveling to first lvl 100 which is the hardest part, not even rb1 lvl 0 its free rb1 lvl 100 again and if you do not use your lvl 95 stone at first lvl 100 you can use it to get nearly rb2 lvl 100.
    With rb2 lvl 100 you can easily farm cube and go nw.
    Getting to Neverfall is easy too, because of promos you get ancient gifts you can get mirage sky 1 very easy. You can get 2 squire badges a day which turns into glyphs if you want which in turn will get you coin. These things are easy to do and easy to get money.

    Edit2:
    Before someone is saying that I wrote all this because I have endgame gear I just want to add that not one of all my characters even has a 5 A-card set and I have been farming FSP and JFSP since it came out. Not talking about 6 A-card set or S-card set. I dont even have a 5 A-card set on any of my chars.
    Post edited by lichtfuerst on
  • iamnotnormaliamnotnormal Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    UDPATE: MAY 20, 2017 .
    it seems. pwi came to something. they put up on bidding for 2 days now. you can do that. do that every other day too for 5 weeks. it will surely make the market for these skills to go down. thank you pwi for listening.
  • rieihdiusrieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    This is actually an interesting thread. Just one thing to clarify:
    I seen recently a lot of people saying or asking about the power of PWE (Perfect World Entertaiment, Arc Games or whatever you call it) to alter code on the game on this and other threads. However many people may not know (or forget) that this company: Perfect World Entertaiment is not a customer of the developers: Perfect World Co.

    PWE is a subsidiary company, so the relation between Perfect World Co. (China) and PWE is a relation Parent - child, being China the Parent. There is no buying or anything fancy as many people seems to believe. The reazon why PWE can not alter the code directly while pvs can is mainly due to the stated before.

    Again not trying to derrail or take any part on this thread, Im just saying this because I have seen many people during years fall on this mistake. PWE doesn't have and probably will never have a real say in anything code related, all what PWE can do is pass suggestions to China and hope they do something about it.

  • greenfire312greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    Why should I go and make a new character and level it like I would have no main? It makes no sense to tell people to not use what they have.
    Because 99% of the time I see people counter-whining about people who allegedly whine for handouts, they've all had an endgame char for years and don't have any idea how bad it is for newbies these days. I'm suggesting it to you so you can take a walk in the guy's shoes before you assume too much about his work ethic.
    BTW sins are one of the OP classes atm and especially those hard to get skills make them so OP, thats the reason why everyone wants them and why they are so expensive.
    Sins being OP or not OP is a separate issue. If you could get Twin Strike and Puncture Wound from Brim/Eden bosses, it wouldn't matter how popular sins are.

    Do I want to see more sins? Not particularly. Doesn't mean I want the ones we have spending several hundred mil more than any other class. Ideally, we'd give them the books easier but also nerf them considerably.
    Instead of getting so focussed on these skills he should honestly try to get better gear, or get his culti done.

    Running JFSP and normal BH is no problem. And tbh fsp-coins getting lower is not a problem either. Use them yourself to make you stronger. We all have to find some ways to make coins in this game and yes sometimes its just killing mobs to get coins. I see a lot of people not even bothering picking up coins, when they kill stuff.
    Go do cube, it is still money there or go into NW. Of course you will not get as much as other people but thats asking for too much to get the same amount of rewards.

    I am not extrapolating too much, because I had to go through a lot of hardship to get what I have and still dont have all the things that I want.

    By your logic should we not make it so everybody gets a crown of madness and wings of acension? And if we are at it already why not give everyone Nuema Portal 2x reawakened and r9r4 +12 and JOSD or the new +3 att/def level stones, because they are really hard to get and its too expensive to get them.

    Edit2:
    Before someone is saying that I wrote all this because I have endgame gear I just want to add that not one of all my characters even has a 5 A-card set and I have been farming FSP and JFSP since it came out. Not talking about 6 A-card set or S-card set. I dont even have a 5 A-card set on any of my chars.
    At what point did OP say he wasn't doing culti, or was putting it off until he gets TS/PW? At what point did he even mention CoM/WoA/NP? See, this is what I'm talking about - you see one person asking for one specific thing to be easier (not even that - only as easy as the other classes already have it), and you start making assumptions about his work ethic or lack thereof.

    It has nothing to do with what you farmed or when. Quite literally, it's not about you. I could read you a litany of every skill and gear piece I farmed and/or farmed the money for when it was way more expensive then today, but guess what? It's not about me either. It's irrelevant, because the OP is not asking for anything on a silver platter. Your continued insistence that he is shows that you are missing the point on a fundamental level.
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
This discussion has been closed.