2017 April Community Login (Final Update - 5/3 - 199,504 hours)

124»

Comments

• wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    wolfdog1 wrote: »
    THE WORDS FROM THERE OWN PEOPLE PROMISED US AN UPDATE YESTERDAY IT NEVER CAME I REALLY WISH THEY WOULD NOT LIE TO US, OR AT THE VERY LEAST STOP BEING LAZY ANF DO THERE JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WONDER WHY PEOPLE ARE LEAVING THIS GAME THIS IS WHY

Reminds me of that kid on youtube trying to shove the remote up his butt cause he's raging about an online game.
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Thought I could help out @wolfdog1
    And fix his mistakes

THE WORDS FROM their* OWN PEOPLE PROMISED US AN UPDATE YESTERDAY and* IT NEVER CAME.* I REALLY WISH THEY WOULD NOT LIE TO US;* OR AT THE VERY LEAST STOP BEING LAZY AF* and* DO their* JOBS!* THEY WONDER WHY PEOPLE ARE LEAVING THIS GAME,* THIS IS WHY.*

Just minor fixes but hey, maybe it will help you out before you rant on a public forum about free items.

PS think you left caps lock on...
  • iamarandomguy
    iamarandomguy Posts: 11 Arc User
    Raging over free items to people who actually try to do better for you... I feel ashamed in your stead.

Thank you kalystconquerer#0876 for all the effort towards our player base, and please don't get discouraged by the negativity.
  • chandlerbm
    chandlerbm Posts: 24 Arc User
    i thought the free RB1 lvl 100 would be enuf for people but nope always something to cry about xD
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    :D:D Just another day on PWI forum :p:p

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    wolfdog1 wrote: »
    So the final update will probably be on May 2 to make sure all hours are accounted for! Sorry for the wait!

So yes, a final update will be tomorrow! (I almost got worried for a second and thought I said May 1st, but nope, May 2nd)

THE WORDS FROM THERE OWN PEOPLE PROMISED US AN UPDATE YESTERDAY IT NEVER CAME I REALLY WISH THEY WOULD NOT LIE TO US, OR AT THE VERY LEAST STOP BEING LAZY ANF DO THERE JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WONDER WHY PEOPLE ARE LEAVING THIS GAME THIS IS WHY

Let me guess your age. 8
    giphy.gif

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    They ran another update while I was checking it yesterday so I was seriously considering just releasing the code without the hours posted up, as I was 100% confident it was reached. Turns out we're back on schedule so here's the final code and the final hours have been updated!

X 3 Ancient Gift Click for more item info!
    X 2 Profundity Scroll II Ticket Click for more item info!
    X 3 War Avatar Chest : A Click for more item info!
    X 3 Barbaric Blood Click for more item info! [/center]

UNLOCKED
    Code :
    mQTfzTjP
    Expiration Date : 5/20/2017

Please note : All items are bound to account and code can only be redeemed once per account, so please select the character you want to use this on wisely!

I know we've been getting an influx of newer players or returning players, so as always all codes are limited one per account, and all items come bound to your character. Items will generally be unaccountstashable as well (I'm still not entirely sure myself why they've done this). Please make sure you have room in your mailbox when redeeming codes, as sometimes you can lose items or items not appear if you don't have enough room. Due to people redeeming codes at the same time, you may receive an error when redeeming the code - so check back again in a few minutes and try again!

Also, some players who create new accounts or new characters may notice they are unable to redeem codes. This is simply due to our backend not entirely "seeing" you yet, so any backend related functions to codes might not work. If this happens to you, simply try again the next day and you should be cleared.
  • zezenia
    zezenia Posts: 1 Arc User
    thank you so much
  • blankfanclub
    blankfanclub Posts: 53 Arc User
    gj and thanks!
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Thank you so much for the codes, Kalyst.
  • anythingforjulie
    anythingforjulie Posts: 1 Arc User
    Ty for the code. I Love u Kalyst <3
This discussion has been closed.