Please read and give your opinion

Options
kyoske
kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
edited April 2017 in General Discussion
@kalystconquerer#0876 now i have been playing pwi for some time now and for some strange reason i still love this game and tell all my friends about it, hoping to one day have people like myself to play with, they would probably have the same issues i do but whatever. Here are some things that i find to be simply dumb and think should be looked into:

1. Account stash- this was such a great idea but like every good idea there is a condition (very soon every item will be unstashable). Now while stashable r999 would be too much i guess, i think every other gear should be account stashable especially when there is no class or rep requirement. Look at g17 my main toon has the HS, he is the only one who doesnt get killed by the aura of OP people, they actually have to 1 shot him, so i gave him rep hoping one days r999s will fall from the sky ( oh great PWI Gods). Anyway back to g17 life would be so much easier if we as players could make the basic g17 weapons for our alts on the same account. Lets move on to other things like when you all give us codes in the codes we may get a dreamchaser pack, profundity scrolls, war avatar chest and starchart items. We know avatar cards will never be stashable and i have no problem with that, but lets say im aiming for an A set on main, so i need that chest and the starchart stuff, but dreamchasers are annoying as hell, we cant even npc them, if i could stash it i would give it to other toons same for profundity scrolls. So many other items like vitae pills, those meridean stuff and starchart stuff u cant use after u hit lvl 10.

2. PVP/PVE- every upgrade we get these days are for pvp, i think this game needs more pve content, not grind fest but real thought out content. As is no new player can join this game and be ready for pvp within months without spending their kids college funds. Learning your class aside. There are like 4-5 boundary levels, meridians, titles, gears, starcharts, so much to do. I would say avatars too but y'all killed that with those set chest, poor fsd farmers.(being a f2p person and having completed lords of morai set the hard way i was overjoyed then soon sad because once again money would top time and dedication) Anyway more engaging pve content would bring some balance.

3. Leveling and progression- There is the money way and the time way. PWI killed the time way, as many players have said and will keep saying we are not your chinese playerbase. We are not all from US either( this one currency thing is horrible). PWI made leveling too easy to be honest and also travelling, you all made most of the maps useless. Every new player that geomap lvl thing at a certain level and free teles stones, i remember running to arch exploring the land, As for as im concerned the only people that really should have these are people with alts who cant bother. I wont go into to leveling all hail bhs, cs, perfect quest master, yall mights as well bring back fcc atleast some player made money off that.

4. Money vs Time- i mentioned this before but i think pwi killed the time aspect when they nerfed drop prices, FSD squads are hard to farm because of the mechanics, and after all that trouble you realize the value of everything keeps going down, which maybe linked to avatar cards being so easy to get these days. TT and Lunar Farming isnt very profittable outside of 2x and also heavily based on the demands of items, but guess what unless i plan to pvp with all my alts i dont really need tt or lunar items, in all honesty with the state of pve those free morai gears we get are enough for alts. A lot of people exploit Jolly old jones, which to me is just dumb, but to each his own. I dont mind farming and hardwork, but it needs to be worthwhile. Some folks will say merch, but it takes money to make money.

5. Now all of this will probably fall on deaf ears and many people will say this is a QQ post and maybe it is but i just wanted to share my views. Whether PWI changes anything or not ill probably login click check in, engage in wc drama and leave. God bless you all​​
Post edited by phantomforce#4598 on

Comments

• phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Options
    Updated post to make it less of a wall, and more readable. B)
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    Stop trying to fix something that cannot be fixed.
    This game is hanging on a thread.
    giphy.gif

• shineni#2821
    shineni#2821 Posts: 70 Arc User
    Options
    First thing we need to see is that this game is developed on china, and the chineses love the grind fest so i can't see that ending anytime soon.

As for boundaries, it does makes sense on our version to make daillies gives more vitae since the player-base isn't that huge and this would probably boost the nw/tw amount of players since they would have a decent amount of spirit with maxed boundaries, but well this would only work if they increased the amount of bloods for passives as well, which won't happen.

For the money vs time, speaking from my experience, i generally log my main + 8 alts for FSD alt run, if lucky BH mushi as well, this give me solid 10m everyday with less than 2h of time put into the game, u can do this for a month get a decent amount of coin, buy gold, get sochi/gst/mogs/+10 orb wait the sale end and sells for more than you bought, get a solid profit and repeat. The only real sad part here is Leveling the alts to make the FSD solo runs possible. But the real money making is jolly jones, if u have around 25 alts on lvl 71 with 4 psy with summon (1 at jolly jones and the rest on the possible quest locations), if u do all quests at lvl 71 u get around 1m coin, so yeah 25m everyday, i don't do this because i don't have the time to invest on it but sounds very profitable, 750m per month , in 2 months and half u would have full r9rr.

• torquoisegamer2
    torquoisegamer2 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Options
    Okay, first off, I'd like to ask: What on Earth does "D" stand for in "FSD?"

Second, boundaries aren't done yet; game NPC dialog when you first port into primal world suggests that there will be seven Sky Level boundaries total.

As for the leveling, I'd suggest that they're making leveling easier because they're preparing to expand the level cap. All that's left to prepare as far as this goes is a set of level 100+ main map dailies which give huge exp *cough* Neverfall *cough*
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Options
    its Decide Mode.
  • kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    Options
    omg more boundaries without those pill thingys twightlight sky would take forever cant imagine how long the others will take
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options
    What this game needs is an update for the game's engine. It is severely outdated compared to the hardware we use today.
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    Options
    jadasia wrote: »
    What this game needs is an update for the game's engine. It is severely outdated compared to the hardware we use today.

Mmm. Playing on an old notebook, 1GiB RAM and Windows XP. Should I upgrade? Not for a game. ;)