Scheduled Server Maintenance [1/10/2017 - 11 PM PST]

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will not have a patch-restart only!

Tonight will kick of the start of Wraith Hunters! From 1/11 to 1/25, pick up the quest from the Wraith Hunter, kill the monsters specified, and receive Wraith Hunter Insignias! Collect four Insignias to trade for one War Avatar Pack S!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

Tonight's Maintenance Question : What is your New Year's resolutions, if any? And if you do have one, why?

My Answer : I'd like to keep bringing players more events and updates for them to enjoy, so I'd say one of mine is to continue making whatever improvements I can bring to the game, where possible. Also, exercise more! I'd also like to continue cooking more at home - after getting over the initial worry of burning things on the stove top, I think it'll save me a lot of running around if I can cook more variety at home! So mostly, general self improvement kinds of things.

Comments

• mooglemonger
    mooglemonger Posts: 111 Arc User
    Get in better shape, save more money. Keep the resolutions simple, easier to keep imo.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer Any word on sending out Tensa avatar cards from the last spend promo? It's been a few weeks.​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    @asterelle We've put in for the datapulls, but CN has been busy with getting us the expansion build and have had some slight delays in communication. If a maintenance includes the Ultimate Spend promo spawns it will be noted in the announcement for that weeks' maintenance!
  • zestia2000
    zestia2000 Posts: 3 Arc User
    That's one the the things I love about PWI-there is always new content to keep us engaged.
    I need to lose a couple of pounds too so exercise is on my list and will get done.
    As for cooking, I always cook at home. Won't ever find anything as delicious as home cooking in the tv dinner section of a grocery store.

:)
  • riverwillow
    riverwillow Posts: 45 Arc User
    PLEASE tell me they are getting rid of the snowmen and snow???? Sooo Much Lag!!!!
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    All my maintenance duties are done on my end! Now it's turned over to CN - servers should come up in a bit!

Thank you all for your patience and we'll see you in-game!

-The PWI Crew
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Servers are now back online!

Have fun!

-The PWI Crew