Scheduled Server Maintenance [1/3/2017 - 11 PM PST]

Options
kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will not have a patch-restart only!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

Tonight's Maintenance Question : What was the best "double take" moment you've had when reading NPC dialogue? i.e. "Wait...did they really just say that??"

Comments

• ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    Options
    When teh NPC wanted to reward me with his Daughter's hand in marriage... lol
    This is a chainquest at Towns Arrival.
  • ineedmorecoffee
    ineedmorecoffee Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    For the question, the best NPC dialogue...

18c4e5b91cca4b32b26d8632f60d5030.png

This NPC wants to be Gandalf vs the balrog lol
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options
    Good evening PWI players!

Tonight's Maintenance Question : What was the best "double take" moment you've had when reading NPC dialogue? i.e. "Wait...did they really just say that??"

Lol... Actually a lot, but some funny ones I remember:

• Teleport NPC at Lothranis & Momaganon: ''Pay 3000 dollars, and we will send you back to Perfect World''
      That text error was fixed btw.
      But for the lulz:

W5TTHT9.png?1

• Queen Liu Sho (or whatever her name) at primal on the quest Liu sho plea asking for ''maternity nectar''
      I mean Seriously.... WTF?!!! :D
    • The whole text on the primal daily quest: secret princess :D
    • Some NPC at Arrowhead Manor if I am not wrong. Can't remember to be honest but i think is near the town below Lunar Glade:
      There is (or maybe was removed, not sure) some herc NPC, funny thing is this herc NPC is actually a female herc... :D
      or was a male herc sending you to talk to a female herc inside lunar glade for a quest... cant remember since it was years ago.

If we add that inside Lunar Glade there is this Hauntery Queen Boss that actually... Well is definitely not a Queen :D Makes the whole situation even more bizarre and funny.
    • The Whole Cinderella chain quest :p
    • The auntie Guu daily :D
      Ok, technically it is not an NPC on this one, but the mobs you need to kill, say funny stuff.

There are a lot more to be honest, but those are some that remember now.

• quizical#7728
    quizical#7728 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Options
    The **** Mask Quest (Qu,eer, even fourms blocks it out lol).. That one made me chuckle. I was afraid to even mention it in chat worried I would offend someone lol but ya that was my double take quest
  • riverwillow
    riverwillow Posts: 45 Arc User
    Options
    Is there a link to a server status page available? There used to be.....
  • updownleftrighty
    updownleftrighty Posts: 42 Arc User
    Options
    pretty much half of what sir cuddlesworth says makes you reread it
  • escapistartist
    escapistartist Posts: 32 Arc User
    Options
    "Yeh Kuhan doesn't seem very well. His face is turning his face." - Some point during the RB quest chain.

HOW. WHY.

I'm not sure if it changed or not, but that bit stuck with me to this date. :'D
    Sheepy_Siggy.png
    (´ω`) ( °ω° )
    Woollen Fox • Ylvanie • Twilight Temple
  • parrot2010
    parrot2010 Posts: 64 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 guys, when you gonna exchange Tensa War Avatar Token? :)