Demand a Fix for Last Stand.

gomiamiheat
gomiamiheat Posts: 51 Arc User
edited July 2016 in Seeker
So there was a thread made about the error in the skills description already [I can't seem to find it atm] but basically someone pointed out the new skill is missing the anti stun as described. Surtr responded and said this was intentional by the devs [meaning they accidentally added that description from the old last stand and the new one WASNT supposed to have anti stun]

Positives of this "upgrade":

-The skill works as a buff and lasts 3 minutes, it will tick even when stunned and you don't have to click [besides to rebuff after 3 mins have passed or if it was ticked which has a cd]
-The skill also in a way works as a deaden nerve as I've taken more damage than my hp was before and the skill merely reset my hp to 50% or something after the hit.

Negatives:

There is only one negative but it's huge. As seekers we are very prone to cc. Even with the new voidstep anti stun these classes like dusk and sin easily can wait around for the 20-30 seconds of all our anti stuns and then pwn us. With the anti stun after tick that would be life saving, w/o as long as they have you stunned or held in place it really just makes you a bit tougher.

We should demand the skill to have all the features of the original or in some ways it's a downgrade to an already not OP class.

Comments

• sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    Agreed. They seem to like down grading seeker skills. As with Chaos blade and the skills before. With Sage chaos I get 50% from the skill and 50% with being sage. 100% nice you would think but with the skills before S.S gave 150% as sage. And yes I know Chaos last longer but the hope would be you don't need longer! Also we have so few debuffs that having the few skills we do have working correctly would be nice! I think we have the least amount of skills out of all the classes as it stands. (I play a lot of other classes) Give us the anti-stun on Last stand at least!
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    I'm really glad I didnt get this one and also very sad for players who did - since theres legit no way to take this back down once you upgrade.​​
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Chaos has many uses specially for seekers already terrible chi making, and tbh very few people keep old shatters because people's gear is upgraded enough to simply 1 shot a boss at 50% power.

I applaud you for keeping the old shatters but they simply are only best utilized if your wiz or mag buddy wants to squad u and they have moderate gear and your gear is **** ( remember u have zerk if your r9 and for aggro u have blitz) so techically you become a primary dd and dd harder than your wiz friend.

Take it from me where I go to squads in UP and 1 spark kill bosses but also keep in mind I'm a deity seeker so I tend to have way stronger hits than even purebreed stat classes do since I'm pure attack stones with pretty high level strength while they shard for defense I'm sharding for offense.

So I generally even with sins ect around people know I hit that hard they I'm usually taking and keeping agro.

As for last stand it's a major bummer it only ticks when u get charm ticked but since that same hit also ticks your charm it ticked the healing without anti stun.

Meaning it wastes last stands proc for no reason , this skill should have been a deaden nerves and that would have made way more sense I have like 30k hp or 40k with sage buffs and it's never saved me from dying from some massive gank being hit for more damage than what I should have taken like a deaden.
    Vae Victis.
  • womack10
    womack10 Posts: 28 Arc User
    weapon762 wrote: »
    Chaos has many uses specially for seekers already terrible chi making, and tbh very few people keep old shatters because people's gear is upgraded enough to simply 1 shot a boss at 50% power.

I applaud you for keeping the old shatters but they simply are only best utilized if your wiz or mag buddy wants to squad u and they have moderate gear and your gear is **** ( remember u have zerk if your r9 and for aggro u have blitz) so techically you become a primary dd and dd harder than your wiz friend.

Take it from me where I go to squads in UP and 1 spark kill bosses but also keep in mind I'm a deity seeker so I tend to have way stronger hits than even purebreed stat classes do since I'm pure attack stones with pretty high level strength while they shard for defense I'm sharding for offense.

So I generally even with sins ect around people know I hit that hard they I'm usually taking and keeping agro.

As for last stand it's a major bummer it only ticks when u get charm ticked but since that same hit also ticks your charm it ticked the healing without anti stun.

Meaning it wastes last stands proc for no reason , this skill should have been a deaden nerves and that would have made way more sense I have like 30k hp or 40k with sage buffs and it's never saved me from dying from some massive gank being hit for more damage than what I should have taken like a deaden.

Deity seek? Really? Why on earth do they exist?
  • weapon762
    The exist because they are seekers that enjoy killing a target before they have to tank it.

I see no reason to waste charms ect when I can simply 1 shot an army of somthing.

Charms are expensive lol I leave that **** to barbs.

Seeker by its literally definition is a secondary tank class , and I never said I wasn't also full josd at the same time lol

For full deity seekers there is ways around amping your defenses and adding def levels for sacrifice slash, but not the same for josd seekers.
    Vae Victis.
  • xdragonxx
    xdragonxx Posts: 39 Arc User

For full deity seekers there is ways around amping your defenses and adding def levels for sacrifice slash, but not the same for josd seekers.

What? why in the **** switching to def lvl weapon would be deity seeker exclusive?

I see no reason to waste charms ect when I can simply 1 shot an army of somthing.

Who do you fight to '1 shot an army', nirvana g16 people or low sharded/refine r9? Deity is not gonna make a seeker randomly start nuking endgame people in aoe unless were talking of nuking on top of a lot of aoe debuff, which make literally any aoe dd nuke people
  • weapon762
    I'll just show you a video of it then and you will understand my fighting style , I understand it's hard to explain and it's an incredibly difficult style to master or even to learn let's just say I switch 12 gears around my main set has deity or devil in it and the second set consist of base helm, aue cape O'Malley blessing, and a pair of g16 ha pants with high magical resistance, a g16 cube neck magical def, and a r8r sword with def lvs respectively.

All those items listed are josd, this tabulates me on gear switching at 189 def lvs when im in my full backup def gears.

Now I have 208 atck levels atm base no frenzy no sacrifice slash I use my def lvs from my def gear that has josd and switch back to r9 deity/devil gear when i mean to kill somthing this means I gain higher atck levels than ANYBODY else in the game in any server period as matter of fact you couldn't even do it on any other class unless you were a deity seeker, simply because of sacrificial slash amp ability coupledo with the ability to use def lvs to power it or def lvs skills like adrenal rush.

And also can I drop the def lvs off a target like a josd seeker this way.
    did you know I have just about 300 atck lvs just by doing that ?

No? Your imagination is limited and I'm not even finished sharding yet my def gears will also receive serenity upgrades from josd to plus 3 def stones ..... and when my both of my g17 weapons one for attack and one for defense,
    Is in its last stages of development I'll have with frenzy +sacrifice slash + my base of attack levels after fully devil stoning I will have 400ish attack lvs.

Dude I've 1 shot maxed gear/chart off double rb portal players off my debuffs alone on my server and I have aue set and half the cards aren't even double rb.
    Do you think your gear could handle getting hit by me? I'll post a video of my gear switching if you think I'm bsing you about my numbers being so high or hell just ask about me on etherblade server.

My gear allows me to compensate for deity weaker def, and josd low attack, I am balanced, I simply took switching r9 weapon for r8r weapon for the def lvs and took my gear further to encompass that, unless your telling me your don't understand that concept either in which I'd be happy to teach you.

I have dropped entire high level r9 sharded ect squads alone off of 2 aoes. How many times have You done that ? No? no experience?

I'm not some pathetic barb that hijacks threads that can't back up my claims bro , I am and will get even stronger than what I just listed and don't even have to spend a dime doing it.

P.s watch your six in the arena I'd hate for the accidental splash aoe damage from me murdering your teammates to hit you , and make you butt hurt enough to quit the game, in which I shall only have the joys of killing you only once simply to prove a point.
    Vae Victis.
  • aspiringapathy
    aspiringapathy Posts: 66 Arc User
    I'll just show you a video of it then and you will understand my fighting style , I understand it's hard to explain and it's an incredibly difficult style to master or even to learn let's just say I switch 12 gears around my main set has deity or devil in it and the second set consist of base helm, aue cape O'Malley blessing, and a pair of g16 ha pants with high magical resistance, a g16 cube neck magical def, and a r8r sword with def lvs respectively.

All those items listed are josd, this tabulates me on gear switching at 189 def lvs when im in my full backup def gears.

Now I have 208 atck levels atm base no frenzy no sacrifice slash I use my def lvs from my def gear that has josd and switch back to r9 deity/devil gear when i mean to kill somthing this means I gain higher atck levels than ANYBODY else in the game in any server period as matter of fact you couldn't even do it on any other class unless you were a deity seeker, simply because of sacrificial slash amp ability coupledo with the ability to use def lvs to power it or def lvs skills like adrenal rush.

And also can I drop the def lvs off a target like a josd seeker this way.
    did you know I have just about 300 atck lvs just by doing that ?

No? Your imagination is limited and I'm not even finished sharding yet my def gears will also receive serenity upgrades from josd to plus 3 def stones ..... and when my both of my g17 weapons one for attack and one for defense,
    Is in its last stages of development I'll have with frenzy +sacrifice slash + my base of attack levels after fully devil stoning I will have 400ish attack lvs.

Dude I've 1 shot maxed gear/chart off double rb portal players off my debuffs alone on my server and I have aue set and half the cards aren't even double rb.
    Do you think your gear could handle getting hit by me? I'll post a video of my gear switching if you think I'm bsing you about my numbers being so high or hell just ask about me on etherblade server.

My gear allows me to compensate for deity weaker def, and josd low attack, I am balanced, I simply took switching r9 weapon for r8r weapon for the def lvs and took my gear further to encompass that, unless your telling me your don't understand that concept either in which I'd be happy to teach you.

I have dropped entire high level r9 sharded ect squads alone off of 2 aoes. How many times have You done that ? No? no experience?

I'm not some pathetic barb that hijacks threads that can't back up my claims bro , I am and will get even stronger than what I just listed and don't even have to spend a dime doing it.

P.s watch your six in the arena I'd hate for the accidental splash aoe damage from me murdering your teammates to hit you , and make you butt hurt enough to quit the game, in which I shall only have the joys of killing you only once simply to prove a point.

o.o' someone out boasted joe...what is this.

It's not that @xdragonxx can't follow or doesn't believe your claims, it's just that that's try hard to the 12th degree, we've never seen someone go so far as to try it. I look forward to seeing you in the arena and seeing you back your 2-shot claims o.o' what's your IGN btw?
  • xdragonxx
    xdragonxx Posts: 39 Arc User
    @weapon762
    first off, chill with the insults/downgrading lol, your acting like your a god parting his knowledge to mortals, which just make you look like a moron.
    second, while i can applaud that lvl of tryhard of switching whole gear set for the debuff, the way you talk of a dream endgame build.... stop dreaming, its cute. i hope you realise the cost/time investment if you get all that while being able to not 'even have to spend a dime doing it.'
    Thirdly, im asking again, who do you fight for all those nuke talk lol? 1v1 nuking is doable sure, ive done it as a josd seeker no problem. But nuking an army with 2 hit with aoes? are you what, spamming immunity to just burn everything to get them off, hiting, again, g16/low geared r9 or hiting on people getting aoe debuffed. With what you say, its like you're fighting monkeys that dont know what defence charms are and dont immunity vs a seeker trying to combo them...
    Fourthly, sure ill watch my six in arena for a seeker that act so aggro in 3v3 hell just get focused moment he use Frenzy o.o I hope you realize people in arena are usually actually good? and not just some monkeys that cna be nuked with eyes closed.
  • weapon762
    A god imparting wisdom on a mortal? If my words sound condescending you need a better vocabulary.

Your limited insight is no different then exactly the same I'm already used to on my server, or should I say what I was already used to when people said my build was for naught, till people seen it work and raged about how hard they got hit for knowing they had engame everthing of that status quo of that time period.

Each time the gear/ect bs goes up each time is an opportunity to get even stronger which if you think about it it's a generalization for why we even play the game. You played on a josd seeker? You sound like a Hetap commercial, always waiting......... while your taking loads of damage and perhaps getting 1 or 2 kills of any credit so thats why your considered "OP"

So why aren't you a barb If your doing the same job?

Why play a class as a tank class that is literally in the description stated as a secondary tank ? gg there is other classes that do it better and more efficiently than you do and it's not even stated in there description that they are a second rate tank.

I remember a time when people said seeker was worthless because we couldn't aps.

So without being an attacker or defender exactly what was we meant to be?

I always remember when I first started absolutely hating those descriptions so I decided that many years ago I was going to break any perceptions of what is "suppose" to be, your no different.

As to my playstyle ? I can be descripted like Hiesenburg, instead of needing some sin or dbs or god knows what to do my lifting for me while I frolic.....I AM the danger lol

People spend there time putting me as a priority to get that **** gone first because they don't want to get 1 shotted, dude I'm a deity seeker I have no "special" defenses, so why do people send out of an endgame squad 8 out of 10 to attack me? Any diety class can be 1vs 1 by your descriptions being so weak , why do people stop fighting who they are fighting just to attack me, some friends of mine told me I get called specially out on Vent or Raid or Skype to leave other targets alone and get that seeker dead why ? Because they stand a better chance of killing me knowing people have cds , and I'm not invincible but sending 1 or 2 people to kill me is almost pointless because i will most likely just kill then and leave an opening to drop the aoes you know nothing about.

When you see a seeker drop your portal friend next to you long range, teleport aoe and drop a few more people regardless of gear with one small aoe and wondering how much chi the guy has if he can sac slash frenzy vortex-mire to wipe the rest of us out what would you do about it he hasn't even fortify ig yet and that's still an option.

Look I enjoy killing, you enjoy tanking that's the difference between us.

What you are IS a tryhard, you tryhard to get into a "good" faction "gg link weapon because i have no skills" get those to respect you by running the shards they want , prolly cashing the gear they want , and turn around and take it with a strap just like they want, your a tear rolling down some emo kids face that forms a puddle , not a sea or somthing important or major but somthing small and sad that will eventually evaporate into nothingness.

See the allocation? You tryhard to do whatever anybody else wants instead of finding your own way, which in the end will will make you different that any tt90 sin that swears as soon as they get r9 they will be the best in the server, That my friend is what your opinions amount to in the end.

In the end it's not boasting, what was the name aspiring apathy? Oh yeah like that name doesn't sound like a kid with cuts on his arms saying life is pointless.

So I sound like a barb who derails entire threads and have sections dedicated to trolling me? Rigggght also appernalty dragon doesn't belive in you either says right there ....

Dragon states
    second, while i can applaud that lvl of tryhard of switching whole gear set for the debuff, the way you talk of a dream endgame build.... stop dreaming, its cute. i hope you realise the cost/time investment if you get all that while being able to not 'even have to spend a dime doing it.'

You 2 are good at making good me laugh you can't even work together on your points to serve a single objective which is me.

Perhaps you didn't know but I spend my time farming while ingame, and occasionally killing sombody, see I absolutely agree it's a massive undertaking to farm exactly what am farming, but I have 3 r9s toons a bevy of level 29 ish 30 homesteads an army of fully geared culti g16 alts in which they all have highly functioning homesteads and solo jfsp for them and we are not even talking glyphs yet and I regularly 3 client nws.

I don't make money as fast as cashers do so i dont have time spending it yapping like you guys are doing about whats what.

So I have to spend more of my time acquiring money to keep up , but I always keep up and I always hit my goals since I don't really care how long it takes to reach them (however it will only take a few months to finish serenity and devil sharding) just with the farming I do now.

I work 2 full time jobs, have kids, and a social life and still manage to out farm high skilled cashers who with a single swipe could buy one or more my kids college tuition lol

Perhaps you don't understand the concept that mommies credit card indeed has a limit , while hard work and planning has no limits on what things it can achieve.

I'm very proud of that which I have achieved if you all feel so badly about it
    lol buy my gear for me, I could use a sugar daddy or sugar momma farming is stupidly hard work.

I'm not here to tell you how fail you are, I was here to answer a question to in which I did, so let it be.

To that end I plan on creating another discussion about why seeker glyphs don't work and which ones do and why , funny isn't that why we are here for ? Honestly? Because things dont work the way they were intended too.

But of course prove me right and derail the discussion more about me , or let's get back to making sure seeker class skills works the way it's suppose to.

I'm all for that what say you ?
    Vae Victis.
  • aspiringapathy
    All I'm for is finding out who you are, so I can have a fun fight ^.^ that much talk means you'll be more than happy to back it I'm sure.
  • weapon762
    Names ravensfeill nice to meetcha *extends hand for handshake

and you are?
    Vae Victis.
  • aspiringapathy
    Names ravensfeill nice to meetcha *extends hand for handshake

and you are?

Allonade
  • weapon762
    What server you from?
    Vae Victis.
  • aspiringapathy
    What server you from?

Tideswell
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Oh well, all I can say is GGWP. People can surely call that a tryhard because switching gears with a macro is no challange at all and requires no skill at all but doing it without a macro-tool would be pointless cause you at least need 3 seconds to click through it all. Heck even if you shortcut it all and roll over your keyboard..it still takes too much time and maked you vulnerable for actually skilled players.

All @weapon762 was basically saying: "Hey, look at me. I am using tools that are against the ToS and act as if I'm good" <- thats why I dont bother with pserver anymore. too many script/macro kiddies. IJS. If you can't click it, you don't deserve it.

I also remember that a special someone claimed that seeker are too weak..not that long ago..whilst anyone with a tiny bit of skill always knew that seeker have been one of the strongest classes in the game...on any patch level. It's just that they are stupidly broken atm which only the fewest can abuse.

But I also extend my hand :)

Hi, I'm Joe. Nice to meet ya. Ever since I started PvPing I have been the main focus in every group pvp activity i have been. Always. Class and server doesnt matter. Yeah, I'm popular :D

Just an advice from someone that's been there...I fully farmed my first 4 r9 chars and at least 95% of the rest. that was when I got no work and could play all day (school ftw). Now that I am done and working + having my gf around 24/7 i would be glad to manage a jfsp run a day. Sure. I could still play 7 hours if I cut short on sleep and my gf. you got a wife and kids and 2 jobs? Welp, sorry to say but I know the hassle of farming and I mostly cash niwadays if I need something instead of farming..cause it takes ages. So either you are full of bull, cut very short on sleep and your family (which would be very concerning and you would end up alone eventually), you are too proud to admit that you cash alot these days or you have a JoJ bot farm like a few others do. So what's it gonna be?

PS: Expect an assay when you claim someone has no proof to back him up when I got hundreds of videos uploaded to my channel showcasing how I fight against the odds nearly in every fight on all my classes...Show me your gameplay style by manually switching your gears. The legit way, you know :)
  • womack10
    womack10 Posts: 28 Arc User
    ravensfeill huh? I've never seen you in arena or heard of you. That's an interesting build idea, but I'd like to see a pwi calc of your gear. Here's mine: https://mypers.pw/12/#443594 and with this gear I've oneshot nemki (Dawnglory's NP RB2 Serenity Psychic). Currently as a Jaded seeker I'm able to hit 240 Attack levels while reducing the opponent's defense levels by 138. No one survives this and I don't sacrifice any survivability. The issue I see with your build is what happens when you're trying to combo and you get attacked in your deity gear? One stun and you're basically unsharded...