Scheduled Server Maintenance [12/27/2016 - 11 PM PST]

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will not have a patch-restart only!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

Tonight's Maintenance Question : What old instances would you like to see revamped/revisited and why? Would you participate in a "completion competition" if the rewards were compelling enough?

Comments

• worldbozz#6058
    worldbozz#6058 Posts: 1 New User
    Nirvana, that instance is just sitting there doing nuthing serves no purpose except for HS quests
  • you#5221
    you#5221 Posts: 9 Arc User
    I'd like to see RB revamp, with new cultivation coming the 6 ppl to enter thing is stupid.
    or
    maybe a solo warsong mode like lunar -with the new r9 stage and g17 available.
  • updownleftrighty
    updownleftrighty Posts: 42 Arc User
    does it have to be ravamped? if not id like hidden dragons den back :)
  • monarchwiggins
    monarchwiggins Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Revamp Frostcovered City it serves no purpose without hypers. Put more mobs change the bosses alter the what the mobs actually drop, regular mobs have a chance to drop HS mats and bosses have a chance to drop lower g17 mats. Could even keep the regular fc for those that still want it, and make the new FC like decide mode or something. Could even add a small chance to drop 1 and 2* dragon orbs, would actually be worth doing if something useful dropped
  • makarou1
    makarou1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    I run FC sometimes cause its fun and i live very much the snowie mobs,bosses etc..Its a dead place now days but i like it.... GIVE US BACK FC!!!
    Post edited by makarou1 on
  • capstar
    capstar Posts: 3 Arc User
    Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will not have a patch-restart only!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
    *Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

Tonight's Maintenance Question : What old instances would you like to see revamped/revisited and why? Would you participate in a "completion competition" if the rewards were compelling enough?

• forgets2flush
    forgets2flush Posts: 10 Arc User
    Is Deathmatch Arena something worth resurecting? WC always have PK'ers boasting they are better than someone else. Maybe they can enter here ante up and see who comes out the victor without "outside" influences.
  • megababe6
    megababe6 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Give us FC back it was fun and served a purpose when we could use hypers inside. Besides, you are not really worried about people leveling up so fast... since you released that stone that would level you straight to lvl 95... I would be one of those players who would return to the game if FC is back.
  • sneakingzoe
    sneakingzoe Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2016

Nirvana:
    Not everyone is able to run already UP/D-UP. Therefore, a little pimp-up of bosses and rewards should give smaller characters the chance to level-up/gear-up more fast with some specific topics; e. g. lower G17 materials. Therefore, this instance should be not have the restriction of 6 players in squad for start.

Hidden Dragon:
    The challenge was accepted by the players but unfortunately, this instance was removed. I would love it, to enable this entry again and give people the chance to get some rare skill books next to the page rewards. ... or even some G17 materials?

FC:
    This instance is imho still great and underestimated from many players. But rewards should be improved for last boss to adjust effort and time putting in to finish this instance according to player-level.

UCH:
    Refresh blood rewards for having opportunity to receive both kind of bloods: especially also for alts who not always doing the dailies.

Wish you a nice evening!

P.S.: By adjusting rewards for G17 materials please always assure that no one loosing interesst in running UP/D-UP. It is already very hard to find enough players for this instance.
  • jackcrab
    jackcrab Posts: 19 Arc User
    Delta needs an update, rework, harder mode!​​
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited December 2016

Nirvana:
    Not everyone is able to run already UP/D-UP. Therefore, a little pimp-up of bosses and rewards should give smaller characters the chance to level-up/gear-up more fast with some specific topics; e. g. lower G17 materials. Therefore, this instance should be not have the restriction of 6 players in squad for start.

Hidden Dragon:
    The challenge was accepted by the players but unfortunately, this instance was removed. I would love it, to enable this entry again and give people the chance to get some rare skill books next to the page rewards. ... or even some G17 materials?

FC:
    This instance is imho still great and underestimated from many players. But rewards should be improved for last boss to adjust effort and time putting in to finish this instance according to player-level.

UCH:
    Refresh blood rewards for having opportunity to receive both kind of bloods: especially also for alts who not always doing the dailies.

Wish you a nice evening!

P.S.: By adjusting rewards for G17 materials please always assure that no one loosing interesst in running UP/D-UP. It is already very hard to find enough players for this instance.

Definatly... My TOP 3 would be

Hidden Dragon's Den: This cave would need a total revamp on the rewards. U could get OBP/POFs, and there was a chance to get 1 ectasy card... Any of these rewards wont motivate players to run it at all. It was removed so long ago, I can't really need if the PVE difficult is still upto date, or if it would req to revamp it.

Forgotten Frostland, called FF or FC: Considering that, you cant no longer run for experience. And considering that you cannot run to get mats, since u can get the lvl85 gear pieces (But sadly, chance to get a piece is so low that it doesnt motivate). And considering, that doing the full instance, leads to rewards such as Flawless shards. This cave needs a total revamp. Higher drop rate of lvl 85 gear. A more suitable reward from completing it, Nobody uses flawless shards anymore. Besides this, PVE difficult on this cave is non existant.

Nirvana: Siren's of War expansion killed this instance. It was used to farm Rapture Crystals or Uncanny Crystals. But those are worthless now and gotten via Nation Wars. Wich made it a waste of time to run. Besides the worthless rewards. Our Gear is too powerfull for the instance, anybody can solo it nowdays. Even bosses that are "supposed to 1 shot you". So PVE difficult is non existant.

UCH: could get updated with the new Barbaric Blood as reward. Besides that, the cave doesnt need any changes

The Snake Island Race: happens twice a day. The winners get a badge of speed, and anybody that completes gets exp... Sadly, the exp reward is just 5k exp and 2k spirit, and there is no advertising about this event. So nobody runs it anymore. Even for reawakened toons, the exp is too low.

Public quest 3: The best reward from this event was Cloud Stir or Sky Cover Ring... Sadly, those are worthless items nowdays, barely selling for 20millions. It's not even worth the hassle to run this event at all. In fact, it has been dead for 2-3 years... Once rings became easy to get via packs.

Cube of Fate: This instance needs a PVE revamp. It's too easy to run. And the reward could be buffed.

Twilight Temple: Needs a PVE upgrade, specially for higher levels 3-x. Drops are ok... Maybe they could add a final reward, from completing the instance.

Valley of Reciprocity, also called RB: Needs a PVE revamp. They could add a "speed up" buttom. And probably buff rewards, not its not needed.. Maybe exchange chest of coins for something else.

Phoenix Valley: Needs a PVE revamp, harder mobs.

Endless Universe: This cave is ONLY, alive because PWE made it BH1... Otherway, nobody would run this s... Only good thing u can get from here is, that exp orb that u can use, even on reawakened toons. Besides that, it's a terrible instance to run. PVE difficult is null. and this is supposed to be level 95-100 instance difficult... but, considering our game state. There is no challenge here.

Advanced Endless Universe: Rewards are just fine. It needs a PVE update, make it harder.

Wedding: Both weddings are "meh" now... They could revamp it, or at least make those Jealous wife tankier lol.
    And the bosses from phoenix nest... My barb can 1 shot it :expressionless:

Temple of the Dragon: This cave needs a major revamp. It's an awesome idea, a PVP waterworld with no penalties... Sadly, there are no reasons to run it. Best u could get there are veno skills from chests. Bikinis arent worth anything. And any other reward is a loss...
    There is a major chainquest there, that You are supposed to do... digging some chests, getting the records + a key.. then Summon a final boss, etc... But there are 2 issues
    1.- U need a Silver Dragon Order. This can only be acquired by doing Dragon Quest. Wich nobody does anymore, since people stopped caring about drops when PWI got rid of DQ points.
    2- The reward isnt worth it. Once u kill the final boss, only the player that took the quests (Regardless if it was a team efford, there is only reward to 1 player) gets rewarded with ☆Dragonchild's Scale... A level 60 belt with channeling. Nothing else, I dont think I need to explain how worthless this reward is nowdays.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/12265

Last one, Jungle Ruins race: Reward is worth it, if u're a reawakened toon. Exp is really good... Besides that, this instance is a very sad one. You need correct belt for a reward, or Correct Ring... Or... if u get both rights, u could get a Belt...
    Sadly, there are moments when u get wrong ring, wrong belt... wich leads to no reward. Only exp... (Or no exp, if u're maxed, like me)
    This instance is good, but it needs a revamp on the rewards. That belt isnt good anymore, and its easy to craft from Stone of Jungle - via packs.

Quicksand Maze: Level 100 version of this instance is completly dead for several reasons.
    1.- The amount of items ot reqs to craft R8S3 is insane. Nobody really uses R8 besides certain clases under certain circunstances, like barbs, bms for purge/def lvls.
    2.- PVE difficult of this mode is insane for non r9 players. Basically, any player with Nirvana stage 3 gets 1 shot easily. I get that, this is supposed to be a challenging cave but, we are talking about r8 gear. This isnt a farming for endgame gear lol
    3.- You can trade drops, when they are on "envelope" version, insdie the cave... But, once u open the envelope, or the items that come from the daily quest... Can't be traded at all. Wich leads to, people not looking forward farming this cave. Im a barb, and let's say i bring my wife and 2 friends to help me farm it... Sadly, i cant get their drops :| this is a major issue that lead this cave to die. Who is gonna spend 1 gold to make 1 item tradeable... When, u need thousands of them? its insane LOL

Warsong: Needs a PVE difficult revamp.

EDIT: I forgot to add Sunset Valley. Even that this instance is AWESOME. Free PVP, using a War Tank... with 3 dif kinds, 2 rounds... in CROSS SERVER...
    The rewards from this event are so bad, that nobody attends it ANYMORE... With some luck, u can get 10 players lol??
    10 holy pills, and 10 C packs, from 1hr of intense pvp... It's... terrible.

Nobody needs holy pills anymore, and bound C packs, wont motivate anybody for, lets say "farming" this...
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited December 2016

Nirvana - all they need to do to help this is chnage the forges from NW. However its a little to late to do that now. So revamp some format.

FF - Old exp instance should be revamped.

"completion competition" ? Depends what you had in mind. Some things wont need rewards to be great as the rewards will be in doing it.​​

So yes I'll give it a go.
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Faction Base Trials desperately need an upgrade as well. I personally loved running those, but the rewards aren't worth the effort so nobody wants to run them now. I could see these getting some G17 materials as rewards.

It's not exactly an instance, but Faction Base in general could use a bit of an upgrade as well. They could raise the level cap, lower the cost of some items which are currently not worth buying, and add a few more unique items like the Faction Base fashion. Also, add a banker in there. fox-42.gif

​​
  • demolaybrasil
    demolaybrasil Posts: 1 Arc User
    The game is very stopped by the ease that we won the game is stopped we need you gm put difficulty in the game :'(:'(

Level 120 or 150 - 110 launch in game

Creating the ranking of weapons for you arrives with a 300k weapon of fame you have to have passed by all as weapons of the game I say everything because it's all the same

Must have the Temple Twilight weapon, 35k weapon of fame, :)

List

Forgotten Frostland:
    - Change all instance heads
    - Quest new with great exp gain
    - Exclusive storage or rare game items
    - Greater experience in the interior

Nirvana: That killed an instance so that you have facilitated a creation of Crystal Rapture, Uncanny Crystal through NW

- Increases damage difficulty and boss's life
    - Increases fall of crystal rapture, strange crystal
    - Remove the creation of Uncanny Crystal, Rapture Crystal, providing tokens
    - Creation of an exclusive prize within the instance in the last boss

UCH: It's stopped
    - Change the Drop
    - Get more experience
    - Increases difficulty

Cube of Destiny: This instance is dead completely changes the awards at the end of each room
    - Change a prize without final money in the form of a good charter of people
    - Increases the experience

The snake island race: this instance only served to create 35k weapon of fame

- Greater experience
    - An Exclusive Award
    - Harder
    - Cash prize

Public Quest 3 This mission died with the arrival of other forms of experience
    - Increase the fall
    - Exclusive Item
    Money

Temple of Twilight
    - Change the bosses
    - Increases damage to life
    - Change the mobs
    - Daily search with cash gain or high experience

Reciprocity Vale needs to change everything

- Change the bosses
    - Increase the fall
    - Create daily search
    - Increases difficulty
    - Increases vital damage

Phoenix valley

- Increases the experience
    - New search
    - mission awards

Moon Valley This needs a change in every boss mob

- create a daily mission
    - increased experience
    - ease and difficulty in creating the set
    - cash prizes

Endless universe
    - cash prizes
    - daily search

Advanced Endless Universe

- cash prizes
    - daily search

Temple of the Dragon:

- exchange of items without game
    - Change us boss
    - Quest Quest

Temple of Florest

- change in premiums
    - Search for money and gold and items

Quicksand Labyrinth

- difficulty in buying items
    - items do not need to be connected to the player
    - daily search

Increases the damage of the towers to kill the enemy players
    - Increases difficulty in conquering territory by putting more boss and mob
    - puts mobs immune to physical and magical damage
    - increases crystal life

The DS as the currency of exchange in the form of money or items or points

Mr. GM I really love the perfect world so much I beg from my heart to make the game in insane mode again because the game is dying

If you need more ideas, just a message of thanks and eternal life to the PWI

Everything in great quantity takes away the charm of the game
    I need to leave the insane mode insane game mode
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Yer I'll back faction trials.

R8 rewards are really not used now.