FB's and quests included in them

RaininFire - Sanctuary
RaininFire - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
The purpose of this guide is not to redo anything I have yet seen on the forum but to compile a guide that includes ALL the quests needed for each FB so hopefully the tabber may complete everything needed in the one hit.
This is why it is posted in the quest tips forum rather than dungeons and tactics.
Please feel free to post anything I may have missed out.

All sections are completed with a simple colour guide of PLACE / QUESTS / MOBS TO KILL

FB19 Firecrag Grotto/Cave of the Vicious/Den of Rabid Wolves
All FB19 quests will require the "tabber" (the person who's FB it is) to have one Xenobeast tablet in their inventory.
Check you have it before you head for the cave

Osmanthus wine:
10 each of Logs, Pig Iron, Sandstone and Coal Dust
(should be completely unnecessary)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Human FB19
Firecrag Grotto

Call of Duty: Xenobeast <--quest for tab
Gate to the Dark Lands

8 Chrysalis
8 Molten Chilpod
Thromh the Mighty

Winged Elf FB19
Cave of the Vicious

Iron Blood Tablet <-- quest for tab
The First Battle

12 Stoneskin Undine
Poison Tail Occultist

Untamed FB19
Den of Rabid Wolves

Call to Duty: Xenobeast <--quest for tab
Beastkind

8 Blackhive Wolfkin Premier
8 Blackhand Adawolf

if already lvl 20 you may also include..
Daisy and Dandelion
Darkbreed Wolfkin Heart

Tideborns do not have an FB19 and do not get a tablet to give the squad xp
but you do get a similar lvl 19 quest that must be completed in squad mode that rewards your lvl19 weapon

Kill Ocean Tusker
Collect 1 Eye of Sea Monster

FB29 Hall of Deception
Check the tabber has ONE Iron Blood Tablet in their inventory

Bamboo wine:
2 each of Rough Lumber, High Carbon Steel, Gravel and Coal
(should be completely unnecessary)

Secret Passage

Hall of Deception
Call of Duty: Claws (2) <-- quest for tab

Kill Qingzi

FB39 Gate of Delirium
Check the tabber has THREE tablets in their inventory

2 x Daughter wine:
8 each of Rough Lumber, High Carbon Steel and Coal (for each wine)
(should be completely unnecessary and can NOT be used to combine quests)

Gate of Delirium

Evil Force <-- quest for tab
The Gate of Delirium (can be obtained at lvl 37)
Statues (can be obtained at lvl 37)
Ghost's Mediation (can be obtained at lvl 38)

5 Demonic Mossprite
5 Hellish Reverex
Nether Servants to gain Adhisithana Sword
Hellish Terrawarth Magus, Collect Everlasting Meditation 1
Hellish TerraWraith General, Collect Everlasting Meditation 2
Reverex Carapace, Collect Everlasting Meditation 3
Hercule Trioc
Calcid of the Flame
Farren Sereniti

FB49/51 Secret Frostcovered Grounds
Check the tabber has TWO tablets in their inventory, they will need to leave later to get the THIRD
To save several trips this is always done at lvl 51

2 x Frangrances wine:
8 each of Fine Lumber, Refined Steel, Rubstone Powder and Anthracite (for each wine)
(should be completely unnecessary and can NOT be used to combine quests)

Secret Frostcovered Grounds

The Scepter (complete this quest before fb to the point of The Book /Kill the Myriadtail Wyvern)
Sign of the Talon (can be obtained at lvl 50)
Call of Duty: Wraithbeast (Part 1)<---2 tabs
Avenger's Fury
after killing both Fushma and Ranker leave the cave and pick up
Call of Duty: Wraithbeast (Part 2) <---last tab
Powerful Lord (after handing in Avenger's Fury)

Kill Mistrealm Terrawraith Magus and collect 8 Windrider's seals
Kill Feligar Mistrealm Striker and collect 8 Talonwing Stamps
Kill Hexocelot Mistrealm Warrior and collect 8 Talon Tokens
Fushman the Hexocelot Lieutenant
Rankar the Ferocious Ironskin
Myriadtail Wyvern

You can leave the cave by using town portal or temporarily leaving the squad, please remember that the tabber is very likey to require a guide back into the cave even if they are sure of the way as the walkers very often will respawn by this time.
DO NOT kill the tabbers quest mobs while they are collecting the last tab.

You will be very lucky to find a squad that will do any of the following fb's for you unwined. Each cave takes a considerable amount of time to complete from now on with out wine.
In my opinion if you do not have much cash and have the time to waste......spend it farming the mats.
It is very selfish to expect a whole squad to waste so much time/pots/shot/repair costs on your behalf and very often you will be sacrificing any drops if you expect them to.

FB59: Valley of Disaster
I am almost certain you start with all 5 tabs...its been a while i know you dont leave to get any.

2 x Chiennan Spring wine:
10 each of Fine Lumber, Refined Steel, Rubstone Powder and Anthracite (for each wine)

Valley of Disaster

Call of Duty: Sacredbeast <-- tabs
The Challenge (spiritual cultivation quest)
Heaven's Trial (challenge can be obtained at lvl 58)
Mysterywood Fruit (complete this before FB, collect your reward inside valley of disater)

Zimo
Ofotis
Qianji
Drake
Gluttonix
Extract Token of Metal, Wood, Water, Fire, and Earth from Valley of Disaster
Mysterywood fruit is a lvl 55 quest so you may decide to hand this in earlier or if your not finished during a later BH

After the last boss has been killed you must all return to the middle and clear the area around the Transcendant Stone so it may be farmed to finnish the cultivation quest.

FB69/70: Wraithgate

2 x Ancient Well wine:
10 each of High-Grade Lumber, Steel Alloy, Corundom Powder and Charcoal (for each wine)

Call: Underworld <-- 1st tab to kill pyro (can be obtained at lvl 69)
Into the Wraith's Gate
Call to Duty: Underworld<-- last 2 tabs obtained at lvl 70
Love of Devils (cultivation quest)
Hu (if not obtained during wraithgate 202020 quest)
Retrieve The Mail (if not completed during wraithgate 202020 quest)follows on from Hu
Deliver Secret Letter (if not completed during wraithgate 202020 quest)follows on from Retrieve the Mail
Key to the Altar (can be obtained at lvl 65)
Emerge Again (after key to alter has been handed in....requires leaving the cave and returning)

Noxtouch Cullers ( if needed for key to alter quest)
Serpentrex (if needed for Retrieve the Mail quest)
Resentful Pyrosteosis
Damned Gaurnob
Cenequus Polearm

The best way to do this in one hit is to obtain the Hu quest kill the serpentrex and noxtouch during your 202020 quest
This should leave a simple run of handing in, digging pillars and Killing the 3 main bosses
If serpentrex is killed during you FB 70 make sure you run back to Hu to get the next part before you leave the cave to save having to go back in later.

tbh I hope I have this right, I had to do this over several trips as I had no clue and was a major reason for compiling this guide in the 1st place, so if i have missed something let me know and I will add it in

FB77/79: Hallucinatory Trench
Like the fb 51 (winks at Aadi ty) you will be required to leave the cave to collect your final tab

2 x Afterglow wine:
15 each of High-Grade Lumber, Steel Alloy, Corundom Powder and Charcoal ( for each wine)

Spirital Cultivation (the very end requires killing brig and mining the statue behind him)
Avenger's Fury (obtained at lvl 77)
Linus the Woeful (lvl 77 quest obtained after Avenger's Fury) requires exiting cave
Pirates' Treasures (lvl 77 quest)
Call to Duty - Pirate (obtained at lvl 77)<--1st 2 tabs
Call to Duty - Pirate (obtained at lvl 79)<--3rd tab
Cuprite Flame (quest chain starting with Rebirth of Unholy Sign)
Wraiths' Ploy /Oceanic stone (mission 19 is kill Linus the Woefull)Lvl 69 quest
The Pirates Chaos (can only do this quest if unwined, can be done later)

Brigand Transient
Linus the Woeful
Kill Hooli, The Black
Stygean Quartermaster
Collect 3 Cuprite from Strange Runewolf

then only if unwined
20 Ruins Bandit
20 Ruins Valorian
20 Ruins Mobster

simply kill Stygean Quartermaster then Kill Hooli, The Black exit cave to hand in Avenger's Fury and pick up Linus the Woeful.
return to cave and kill Linus the Woeful and Brigand Transient and somewhere along the way make sure you collect you 3 Cuprites from Strange Runewolf and hopefully all you need to return for if not already done is your 202020
FB89: Eden / Brimstone Pit

2 x Tukang's wine:
15 each of Lumber Essence, High Alloy Steel, Granite and Extruded Charcoal(for each wine)
As Aaido ponted out please note that the mats can only be farmed in Heaven and Hell, so you either have to buy them or have higher levels farm them for you.

I have found this guide should you need any help but as I have yet to do any of this it is very hard to set out in a simple do this quest for that etc.. so i have pasted the link rather than copy what it says there

FB99: Seat of Torment / Abaddon

2 x Everlasting Sorrow:
20 each of Lumber Essence, High Alloy Steel, Granite and Extruded Charcoal(for each wine)

I have found this guide should you need any help but as I have yet to do any of this it is very hard to set out in a simple do this quest for that etc.. so i have pasted the link rather than copy what it says there

I would love to get the last two sections filled in but I haven't done them yet so haven't spent any real time looking for guides or helpful hints , please let me know anything you can think of I might of missed anywhere and I will add it in.

This really is only supposed to be a simple guide to make sure your not repeating your FB cave over and over for missed quests. If you want more information on HOW to complete each one please try elsewhere
such as Guide to FB runs

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by RaininFire - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This is a great idea. b:victory And well written too.

Only one thing I have to say:
    FB77/79: Hallucinatory Trench
    Like the fb 59 you will be required to leave the cave to collect your final tab

I think you mean 51 there. b:surrender

Edit:

For 89+ you'll have to separate into Demon and Sage...Also you should note that the wines for those can only be farmed in Heaven and Hell, so you either have to buy them or have higher levels farm them for you.

I know there's a 202020 (Sage is called Brimstone Pit, most like Demon is called Eden), and the Cultivation calls for the killing of the bosses. I don't have my culti anymore so I can't tell you the quest name, sorry. b:sad It also might be nice to note that if you go Sage, your FB will be in Brimstone, and if you go Demon it will be in Eden.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Sindygoboom - Sanctuary
    Sindygoboom - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Nice Rainin! That's quite the collection you got there =)
  • RaininFire - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Thank you just hope it helps

would also be nice to get some more information on those 89/99 fb's from those players that have done them so I can complete it properly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SeaStorm - Heavens Tear
    SeaStorm - Heavens Tear Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Note: there are another quest that you can link for FB39 collecting the A. Wand for the "Statues Quest" (statues are the ones in the middle of arch surrounding the area where the head hunter is).

Here's links to culti information on PWI's main page for the Demon/Sage cultis. Note: Tabber should make sure to get the 89/99 cultis up to the points where they have to kill the bosses in the FB for the culti quest so that they do NOT have to do the run a 2nd time. Also a tri-20 quest will be given AFTER they have completed the FB.

Demon:
    - Void: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/demon_void
    - Discord: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/demon_discord
    - Celestial Demon: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/demon_celestial

Sage:
    - Myriad: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/sage_myriad
    - Harmony: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/sage_harmony
    - Celestial Sage: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/sage_celestial

Also under the Beginner's Guide is the specifics on the cultivations for the other lvls see Spiritual Cultivation. http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SeaStorm - Heavens Tear
    SeaStorm - Heavens Tear Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Other than the FB 89 tabs and culti kills no other kills are needed for the FB run. Brim (if you go sage) and Eden (if you go Demon) have the exact same map lay out but are completely different in terms of mobs.

Nice job on the FB list. Oh and to confirm you get all 5 tabs at once for FB59.

hope the links also help with the 89/99/100 info. Didn't see the point of retyping it :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RaininFire - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    cool ty dunno how I forgot statues I just helped someone do that one =]

will get the new info added in as soon as possible
    thanks for the links they will help me lots
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • onesharplady
    onesharplady Posts: 9 Arc User
    Thanks for the info.You start off in new areas now and new classes so are the FB's different with PWI eclips?
  • orangeitis
    orangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    Great guide! I find it kinda strange that there's absolutely no mention that the word "tab" is short for "tablet" or other similar stuff though, but I suppose that information isn't exactly NEEDED for anything.