Fortune Keys: Wind Rider Token

Options
aensidhe
aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
Has anyone on any server actually gotten the Wind Rider Token?

I've seen everything dropped from the keys on Twilight Temple, except this Token. Did they skew the drop rate on it so it's even rarer than Jaden, or did they just forget to even put it in?

Comments

• aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    Options
    i tried some of these fortune keys today and never saw any rare item on the left hand side. would be nice to see the "appearance rates" and the keys costs per click.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    This is a very easy thing to run on our test servers in the background, so I'll do it while I'm browsing though all my messages right now. We usually have to test whenever drops are changed inside the system. Once I hit one, I'll come back and post in here.

pwdatabase doesn't generate the appearance rates?
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    Options
    This is a very easy thing to run on our test servers in the background, so I'll do it while I'm browsing though all my messages right now. We usually have to test whenever drops are changed inside the system. Once I hit one, I'll come back and post in here.

pwdatabase doesn't generate the appearance rates?

not that i am aware of, probably the reward has to come through two stages of luck.

also: calm down a bit, you are doing so much :D thanks!

• kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    @aensidhe Managed to hit one! It's definitely in there, but I distinctly remember that most all of the items in here the last time I ran it had a better drop rate than a Jaden Crystal. As a general first pass though, I got one in under an hour while skipping all animations, so with such a small sample size, it's not really indicative of rates. No Jaden Crystal in the batch, and only one Dustfall Relic, one Golden Coin and two MoG to give you a feel for the spread I got. (baring all the "usual suspects" like Warsoul Frags, Gems etc.)

@aphrodita Ah I see. That'd make sense.

And haha, it's fine! It's almost the weekend, so I can slow down a bit then. Guess people are stuck in the meantime seeing my mug around these parts!
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    I can also confirm to have seen the wind rider token on the left side thingy, sadly I did not manage to pull it to myself though.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    I can say I saw someone link in world chat on Twilight Temple maybe a week ago? Can't say for sure if they got from keys (I havent been paying much attention to anything other than the wonderful orb sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but it at least has been around.
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    Options
    I saw catshop selling it 300mil nty >.> also flyers from it are very nice, I love the untamed one xD
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • eirghan
    Options
    Do you have a link where to see? I love the untamed flyers name but haven't seen them @kurisukotze
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    @eirghan This makes me want to go back and revisit my Veno...

WARNING - possibly large images

It emotes like the little cat mount!
    gmtk5qo6wmpq.bmp

From the side
    x56wxlh3ajli.bmp

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 thank you, it would be nice if you could start post pictures again of the flyers in the news when new ones are released again, like it use to be in the past. I still dont know how the other flyers look like from this token and people have to spend a lot of gold to get the token - and sometime ppl wont even know if they like the flyer. As you said its something "very easy" to do on the test server, but it's not really easy for us.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    edited December 2016
    Options
    @shopcheese Definitely! I think somewhere between testing all the content from Primal Warfare, and having the events running the past few months, I think we just never got around to doing a newspost on the updated items you can get from the Fortune Key system. I think we should sit down and probably do one for it anyways soon, even if the prizes have been in the system for a while. And definitely with the next update I'd love to do a "here's all the new cosmetics or cool items introduced in the next expansion!" post for post launch.
  • kurisukotze
    Options
    yeah there is new pink seeker flyer that we don't have yet I want it xD, I think it comes with next new packs. Also for links idk if I can link it besause its from private server :open_mouth:

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • eirghan
    Options
    You had me at pink seeker flyer <3

Can u pm me or write on my wall? @kurisukotze
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    *makes eyeballs* I see you there, those P. servers talks. Ha!

You know, on a serious note, we should really update the official wiki since alot of the pictures got broken at some point. If I ever got free time that'd be amazing. I remember stumbling upon a pink lion mount but it ended up NOT being official. Me and orinj were pretty bummed.
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Options
    Image spam ahead.
    13450182_493689714158806_2173458194189202311_n.jpg?oh=27b9388e8e2bea45f9391d7d1c7c646a&oe=58F462C4

13510756_493689684158809_4993351042094938586_n.jpg?oh=dacfe1797d1d273d2e31ae6f3db3c405&oe=58C94C2D

13445335_493689694158808_4550179024819204169_n.jpg?oh=1b50c5b7ec8171a84b2ead49ad66c739&oe=58FC390F

10330297_493689477492163_7612045250806371123_n.jpg?oh=80c6fcf95558703aa22a0399f320e01b&oe=58B05BB2

13445357_493689487492162_17032141375186702_n.jpg?oh=c73dee464fa236eff614a9c5f1707cbc&oe=58C3F546

13442193_493689490825495_2507243368641151483_n.jpg?oh=1bf86b7b34d5c1dd8166caa011df5811&oe=58C1BB7C
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • eirghan
    Options
    Ok that flying book is pretty damn cool. Thats actually probably one of the better seeker flies ive seen too :open_mouth:

@kalystconquerer#0876 *shifty eyes* Awe mom. Why you gotta spy on us. Well ok! I'm not going to go there I'm just waiting for official to release these and hope tiger-3.gif

Help us get rights to fix the wiki. Last time I tried to edit a page it wouldnt let me so... yeah. Would be nice to see the pictures again too, but I would be happy to help if PWI ever looks at recreating or updating it.
    ​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    @eirghan Ew, is the permissions all messed up? I should toss that line of question out to someone who knows what's up, guess that means orinj is going to get all the random questions. We had a contest way back in the day and never knew how that whole thing played out. Considering we have such a treasure trove of knowledge here (updated guides) and resources by other players, I want to have those integrated into another area so people don't have to hunt through a ton of threads.

And hey, you know how it goes out here. I swear if I get called mom one more time by someone... xD

On a related note, I'll have to schedule out a blog for those Fortune Key updates sometime next week and gather pictures. Scheduling next week would mean it wouldn't go up until possibly the following week depending on how fast I pump it out and translation turn around for EU.
  • eirghan
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 yeah ill be good o:) i was kidding about the mom part!

Re: the wiki, i cant log in, tried on multiple browsers. Gives an error. Which makes us unable to update.
  • kurisukotze
    Options
    Ok got it very bad quality but its something until I can find picture somewhere else
    zzzzzzzz_zpsjxnde0pp.jpg

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • sasquatch87
    sasquatch87 Posts: 51 Arc User
    Options
    I actually had one that popped up, but reset the chest, I'm from Twilight Temple. Didn't realize the token was that rare.
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Options
    Ok got it very bad quality but its something until I can find picture somewhere else
    zzzzzzzz_zpsjxnde0pp.jpg

That one is from another collection after the one we got now. Here's a better image.
    14370225_527334864127624_5337213129982756014_n.jpg?oh=c6aa052df3d83f08248b30036e4b0fac&oe=58AE9EF2
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • eirghan
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Ah damn its so girly. I think i will always be with my dragonfly flyer :D anyone have pics of the other class flyers from more recent collection that the seeker pink fan is from?
  • maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »
    Ah damn its so girly. I think i will always be with my dragonfly flyer :D anyone have pics of the other class flyers from more recent collection that the seeker pink fan is from?
    qWOMKuq.jpg

efVRisv.jpg

8j2nPXL.jpg

P4uGG7j.jpg

PpYgrRx.jpg

5v6uBye.jpg
  • kurisukotze
    Options
    D: aww its not shiny pink I pass ty though xD I just get green flyer for sin then >.>

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Options
    maksim1995 wrote: »
    eirghan wrote: »
    qWOMKuq.jpg

efVRisv.jpg

8j2nPXL.jpg

P4uGG7j.jpg

PpYgrRx.jpg

5v6uBye.jpg

Dont think these are the flyers though as the new sin one reminds me of Deus Omegas. @kalystconquerer#0876 can get a update or post on the new flyers when they are released? It used to happen in the past but it hasnt for a while now. Just a suggestion if possible.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • eirghan
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I love you long time @maksim1995 <3 here is a box of homemade white chocolate macadamia nut cookies :)

Edit: now if they could release an item that allows you to equip other classes flyers. . . . hello those violet red elf wings :love:
  • fairymaster1
    fairymaster1 Posts: 52 Arc User
    Options
    Someone on raging tides.. opps tideswell got it a month ago. Here is a couple images and the timestamp is 10/30/16. Not sure how much it sold for or if it even did. But i have not seen it since then
    NweY5hd.jpg
    xaXhpYK.jpg
  • sugar#7724
    sugar#7724 Posts: 15 Arc User
    Options
    Only one of them is kawaii? kos venos
    whi4ic.gif
  • terrabyte
    terrabyte Posts: 71 Arc User
    Options
    You would almost think pwi would post screenshots of new flyers mounts and fashion you know self promotion...
    Instead of waiting for the players to do it for them. Pretty sad that we have to go to the chinese websites to find info...
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    @valdisman Don't see why not, as long as it's post launch :3

Blog is submitted with all the pictures as well as what the new items do, so you guys should see it go up some time this week! If we get another change to the Fortune Key system, I'll be sure to have something up for that as well so players know.

@terrabyte things get lost in the shuffle for one reason or another. Domino was usually pretty on top of it as evidenced by the Elysium blogs he was putting out. Though since I'm sort of poking around here now and Domino has been on FW more and more, I can start picking up some of that where it got left off. As far as the new expansion is concerned, the content is usually readily available in CN way ahead of us so people will inevitably post their content here as a sort of "sneak peek". Sometimes though we won't debut items right away or they land in chance packs we don't put on sale, so this might be part of the reason why this sort of fell on the wayside recently.

Despite this, I still think having all the visual cosmetic items as officially teased on our end is still pretty valuable, so that sort of stuff you'll definitely see more!