CAREFUL: new weap fash (see details inside)

ellenfan
ellenfan Posts: 34 Arc User
edited November 2016 in General Discussion
so i was just asked to buy the female "ice lotus blade" for someone, turns out its BOUND..
just wanted to warn whoever intends to buy the new weap fash, make sure it says "tradeable" or at least doesnt say "unable to be traded"

seems to be the case for just the sword and scythe weapon fashions tho...others were bound thats why i didnt check the one i was buying
kinda annoying imo since e1 ive talked to so far also hadnt noticed there were only 2 of them bound, just sux cos now im stuck with a female weapon fashion (that i cant even put into account stash) on a male character

Comments

• ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    Yeah, friends were talking about this... Sounds like the kind of things PWI would do GG
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    Does it say it's bound in the cash shop? If not, I'd say put in a ticket and get your gold back for it. Even if it does say that, they might recognize an honest mistake. Especially since you can always use the gifting feature of the cash shop to send the bound item directly to your friend.
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    edited November 2016
    I was made aware of this this morning from a live player friend. This seems to only be affecting the Duskblade and Stormbringer weapons as far as early reports are concerned. I'll ask surtr to investigate this on Test to ensure no other weapons are kicking back bound. We have them flagged to be permanent and to my knowledge this is the first time anything like this has happened.

I'll also ping CS today so they know what to expect. Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you! This was definitely not intentional by any means.

EDIT : If you are buying for a friend, please use the in-game gifting option for now on these particular items!
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    The Ice Cloud Blade is also bound in such a way. Not sure on the Frostblossom Staff though.​​
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    Afaik the staff isn't bound, confirmed this with someone who showed me the staff earlier today, she could move it around and in acc stash at will.
  • purrmeow
    purrmeow Posts: 10 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer Frostblossom Staff is not bound, but it has no effects (no glow, no shininess) whatsoever. Is this intentional?
  • pasarinh
    pasarinh Posts: 17 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 Duskblades dont have that weap x.x
  • dcwright
    dcwright Posts: 11 Arc User
    i bought for my archer and its bound