Scheduled Server Maintenance [11/15/16 - 11PM PST]

2»

Comments

• valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Yeah these rates don't look remotely right - harder difficulty at a low drop chance? Looks like it's flubbed. I'll check into that. I'm hoping this was not intended, as UP is gated by the "once a day" thing.

@valdisman Multiple cities will not net multiple Chests. So if you have 1 City = 1 Chest for all participants of a faction, if you have multiple City's, each player in the faction will still only receive 1 Chest. So lets say you are in a faction that owns 1 Level 1 City/Land. You will get the same reward as a faction that has 2 level 2 City's/Lands. Hopefully this clears things up?

Ok thanks for the clarification.

Also its not a shard thats supposed to drop in DUP, I thought it was supposed to be the Skull, not the shard.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    valdisman wrote: »
    Yeah these rates don't look remotely right - harder difficulty at a low drop chance? Looks like it's flubbed. I'll check into that. I'm hoping this was not intended, as UP is gated by the "once a day" thing.

@valdisman Multiple cities will not net multiple Chests. So if you have 1 City = 1 Chest for all participants of a faction, if you have multiple City's, each player in the faction will still only receive 1 Chest. So lets say you are in a faction that owns 1 Level 1 City/Land. You will get the same reward as a faction that has 2 level 2 City's/Lands. Hopefully this clears things up?

Ok thanks for the clarification.

Also its not a shard thats supposed to drop in DUP, I thought it was supposed to be the Skull, not the shard.
    Skull drops from last boss, skull shard drops from last chest, just like I told before.
  • arcangel786
    arcangel786 Posts: 76 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    @kalystconquerer#0876 I offer my help where it can be used. As I have in the past.

Little things mean a lot to the player Base which many are keen to support.

Thanks.

@kalystconquerer i vote for @heero200 to be a mod he is doing a good job and active, and no offence he knows the game more than the GM's so he could be a good assist.

• hiitsmeguys
    hiitsmeguys Posts: 126 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer It's great to see someone is answering questions. Can a use for Grand Commander's Orders be implemented for our version some time soon? It feels like a slap in the face every time we spend money on packs and win an item with decently low odds that has absolutely no value or use in our version. Thanks kaly
  • monarchwiggins
    monarchwiggins Posts: 11 Arc User
    Grand Commander Orders were already implemented
  • hiitsmeguys
    @monarchwiggins Thanks, but I didn't ask for them to be implemented, I asked for a use for them to be implemented.
    Any idea on this @kalystconquerer ?
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Haha, I wouldn't want to dump a mod responsibility on just anyone, as it can be pretty rough out here. I'm not the person who makes those kinds of calls though.

@hiitsmeguys They implemented these as drops from packs and as part of the Fortune Key system, but they're for a recipe and forges we do not have in our version. To my knowledge, these items don't have a use in-game currently but correct me if I'm wrong. I will have to ask CN what sorts of things we can do to get any implementation for them-whether though gear recasting/reforging of higher tiered items, a straight conversion from this item to another usable item within the NW forges or some sort of other fix. But for all I know, they could have a use in the next expansion. So I might wait until we get more intel about these from CN.
  • motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    I think u can already pick WS wep with this Grand Comander Order.
  • hiitsmeguys
    @motoor this is only the case in CN, and it requires so many orders in their version, that it would be impractical to give them the same use in our version. In the CN version they're a valuable item, as obtaining ws weapon from other means is still 100x harder than our version.

@kalystconquerer you're right, there is no use for them in our version. And implementing the CN forge (which would have been implemented 2 updates ago, like in CN) would be impractical in our version. It would be the same as requiring the huge number of Sovereign Seal needed to upgrade r9 in the CN version. Perhaps they can be for something practical in our version such as exchanging for something like a token of best luck, or some kind of g17 mats. These can also be obtained in a rare chance from the chests given out from dragons conquest, so they've been around since at least the time dragons conquest started and still have no use for our version.
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 Btw is there is a minimum time limit you had to be in a faction to qualify for the TW rewards?
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    @valdisman to my knowledge no, but this is more Customer Support's department on what the cut off is for them, so to avoid proverbial foot in mouth on my part for spreading misinformation, I would send in a ticket if you are concerned about the specifics.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    heero200 wrote: »
    @kalystconquerer#0876 I offer my help where it can be used. As I have in the past.

Little things mean a lot to the player Base which many are keen to support.

Thanks.

@kalystconquerer i vote for @heero200 to be a mod he is doing a good job and active, and no offence he knows the game more than the GM's so he could be a good assist.

Was asked once a long time ago.

May be one day I will if im asked again It may be time to step up to the opportunity. As long as the community is supported and the game plays.

Thanks for your faith.

Heero.​​