PWI News / Vlog/ Chat

daymond
daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
edited September 2016 in The Fanatics Forum

Weekly PWI Vlog!

I am going to be adding a new element (new to me) to my videos and the community. Exposition!
Earlier I told everyone who subscribes to my channel that I will be uploading every TW, every cross-server battle, etc. no matter what the result. Crystal battles though are boring and not everyone is interested in music videos.

So, I will now be chatting with everyone and doing a sort of vlog along with my clips.
Ideally there will be at least one new video posted each week where I will chat about current events. These could be relevant to Twilight Temple server specifically or just General Updates on the state of the game or Current Events. I am planning to do interviews if I can with other people, Q/A, whatever else. If this is something you maybe interested in check it out please!

I've included a link to my first attempt at a voice over.
Let me know what you guys think and Like / Subscribe if you enjoy it.

Thanks for reading.

UPDATE:

CONTENT WILL INCLUDE
- Narration of Events
- Interviews with other players, guild leaders, etc.
- News on up and coming expansions
- Thoughts on current bugs / glitches
- Q & A Sessions

MOST RECENT VLOG UPDATE:

What is the best class? How can PWI get better?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HyIQFYoaEU​​
alFcxeg.png
www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
Post edited by daymond on

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Hey, guess what, there's a subsection for this on the forum, and it's not general discussion, it's actually screenshots and videos.
    Oh my god :o who would've thought there was an actual section for this on the forums.

But I get it, gotta get that maximum view potential.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    Lol interviews of players isn't a bad idea you should do one in the next video.
  • daymond
    edited August 2016
    booker27 wrote: »
    Lol interviews of players isn't a bad idea you should do one in the next video.

I'll try to get one in for this coming Saturday.
    I am behind schedule on my TW/DC videos and I made a commitment to record every one of them this season regardless of how they turn out. So right now I am just trying to catch up. The next one may have some Q & A though. I think the real fun will begin in the PvP videos, especially if I can record like a 1v1 and then have the person I'm fighting go over the clips with me.
    ​​
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    Its hard to believe for me that actually anybody cares about your 1000 videos.....
  • daymond
    edited August 2016
    I am almost caught up in footage.
    My most recent one, I talk about the lag/dc's we've been having this weekend and am starting a discussion on the impact PvE Servers have had on the Resource Wars event.

Discuss how PvE Servers Ruined Resource Wars
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rLzzse2jf8​​
    alFcxeg.png
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    I would say, set up a Discord Server, post these videos on a section and invite everyone :D - That way everyone can talk smack or boost their own egos :D​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
    HA - may be this is something PWI needs.

A weekley Update with Nelix O wait daymond.

Interviews with Staff Good luck with that and Players (Voice/Radio and Video.)​​
  • daymond
    heero200 wrote: »

Interviews with Staff Good luck with that and Players (Voice/Radio and Video.)​​

Hey that is a pretty cool idea.
    I will look into it.
    alFcxeg.png
  • heerohex#3018
    daymond wrote: »

Interviews with Staff Good luck with that and Players (Voice/Radio and Video.)

I will look into it.

Weekly would be a bit much... Monthly may be.

O and please change your font Colour I cant read it on my phone. Which means I skip 96% of your posts. Not Required but would help us out a little.

Im down for a bit of Voice time. Think many others would be as well.

Thanks.​​
  • daymond
    daymond wrote: »

Interviews with Staff Good luck with that and Players (Voice/Radio and Video.)

I will look into it.

Weekly would be a bit much... Monthly may be.

O and please change your font Colour I cant read it on my phone. Which means I skip 96% of your posts. Not Required but would help us out a little.

Im down for a bit of Voice time. Think many others would be as well.

Thanks.

Why can't you read it on your phone?
    ​​
    alFcxeg.png
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Because its white background on phone devices. Someone like me who read forum 90% of the time from phone will (usually) not bother read your stuff
    http://i66.tinypic.com/2w2lso0.png
    I have yet to read this
    Post edited by shopcheese on
  • heerohex#3018
    shopcheese wrote: »
    Because its white background on phone devices. Someone like me who read forum 90% of the time from phone will (usually) not bother read your stuff
    http://i66.tinypic.com/2w2lso0.png
    I have yet to read this

Indeed.​​
  • daymond
    edited September 2016
    NEW!!! Latest Vlog & X-TW.

TITLE: Sage BMs are Pro, and Private Servers kill the game!

Dragon Conquest | Season 1.3? Week 4,Battle 4
    Knights [Tw] vs Drakon [Et]
    (Knights vs Valhalla [Ti] & Origin [Tw] happening simultaneously)

Please Comment, Like, and Subscribe! ^_^
    If you ask me a question or suggest a topic in the YouTube comments, I will try to answer you in the future video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kfO2iAjeQg​​
    alFcxeg.png
  • heerohex#3018
    Ha well got to say I Enjoyed that. Normally I dont get much time to watch these. Mind could be something to do with the faction that was on the other side.

Ah... wish I could get my GF to play this. Will next week will be interesting.​​
  • daymond
    edited September 2016
    TOPIC: Do NV3 People Suck?

Like, Subscribe, & Comment
    I may use your YouTube comment in a future video!

Dragon Conquest | Season 1.3? Week 5
    Knights [Tw] vs Reign [Da]
    (Knights vs FranTic [Ti] happening simultaneously)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blXFOUIALX0

TOPIC: What's wrong with PWI???

Twilight Temple
    Territory War | Season 10, Week 5, Battle 5
    Knights vs MOBs / NPCs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HyIQFYoaEU​​
    Post edited by daymond on
    alFcxeg.png
  • joecisco
    joecisco Posts: 102 Arc User
    Why is this not in the video forum again?​​
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Migrated your post (gosh I knew I kept forgetting to do some things grr).

With staff? Would be kinda cool, but alot of the time they've done just AM(Almost Anything) via forums. Can't hurt to ask worse you hear is a no.

And if you want to encourage staff to come on -

1) Get VERY GOOD heavy moderation. i.e. try to make sure who you bring onto the panel isn't going to suddenly go full on flame war. I'm not saying don't ask the hard stuff, but don't have someone who's had super beef or gotten banned try to confront staff head on about their personal issues.
    2) Keep it relatively short. I wouldn't personally request more than 1 solid hour/block of time.
    3) Set rules for weather this will be video or voice chat only. Maybe some staff would prefer to not show their faces (?)

I'm sure you've had some of these considerations in mind, but if you're pretty serious about this, I'd say format it well and go for it, see what they say.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆