Worth it to go back to limitless wep?

Options
demansfairy
demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
Do you guys think it's worth it to go back to limitless from boundless wep? After using boundless for a few months, I don't think I will personally. Maybe it's because i usually 1v1 with bms and sin, but puri spell always seemed utterly worthless to me in pvp. Bms will stun lock regardless and I lost count the amount of times puri would proc, I'd run 10 meters and then instantly fall over because the game takes a minute to register sin damage. On the flip side, the 10% extra dps ( and I had an almost maxed limitless wep) helps soooo much vs other classes, usually giving me just enough dd to out race their charms.

What do you guys think, will you be reverting back to limitless? And if so, what's your reasoning?
full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105

Comments

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Options
    I will probably go back. Even though I'm pure magic, I'm still a Venomancer; support. I'm really gonna miss the extra -channeling and damage though.

We have disarms and paralyzes, sure. But there are other classes than can stunlock without those. I'm also only interested in mass PvP (PK, TW, xTW etc.) and Purify proc can make a difference there. Not that I like relying on luck, but that's how things are.