Ultimate Spend Reward Question

isellcats
isellcats Posts: 20 Arc User
edited August 2016 in General Discussion
Can a gm/mod/pwi staff/anyone clarify whether the spend promo is once per account or once per character. Usually it's stated at the bottom of the news page post if it's only once per account or once per character but this time that part is left out, so if anyone has tested has any insight it would be greatly appreciated.
Just because this is probably a question most will ask themselves I'm going to tag you guys in hopes for an answer @arspaulina#4310 @orinj @thenamesdomino

Comments

• tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    I concur. I have the coin on hand in notes I could buy 1500 gold currently. If its once per toon, ill give that to my wifey to get 250 gold on 6 toons and get the orbs she needs...
  • isellcats
    I wish someone would specify this already, the promo won't last that much longer and I would like to spend my gold carefully... ><'
    Has anyone outside pwi staff tested this out and can provide any info on this?
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    You can only get each tier once. Spending 1200 will give you all prizes. We've had this before.​​
  • rosuvulpe#4101
    rosuvulpe#4101 Posts: 18 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »
    You can only get each tier once. Spending 1200 will give you all prizes. We've had this before.​​
    to clarify this as what had been said on the previous events. you can get the rewards once with each character. Not that i know anyone crazy enough to spend so much gold that all their toons on one account get the S card
  • isellcats
    I knew it was once per character, but I was wondering if it was once per account also. I have two characters on the same account that I wish to do the spend promo on, hence my question.
    to clarify this as what had been said on the previous events. you can get the rewards once with each character. Not that i know anyone crazy enough to spend so much gold that all their toons on one account get the S card

Thank you for letting me know. I'm not crazy enough to do it on all my toons on the same account but I wanted to do it on two of them.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Heh.. I interpretted as ("once per account" OR "oncer per character") which evaluates as "True".

I think it's once per account but not 100% sure.
    ​​
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User

Well people probably won't do that, but it would make sense to spend 250 gold on 2 characters to get 2 mirages. That would make for an interesting tradeoff...going for mirage orbs or S cards.

The past JoSD spend reward was per character, but nothing is being said about the current spend reward.
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    is the astrid token being sent out or not? nobody seems to know...
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    This spend promo is one per char.
    And the astrid tokens are bugged. @orinj
    I hope after we spent gold, you wont edit post and delete the card from it.....
  • isellcats
    dregenfox wrote: »

Well people probably won't do that, but it would make sense to spend 250 gold on 2 characters to get 2 mirages. That would make for an interesting tradeoff...going for mirage orbs or S cards.

The past JoSD spend reward was per character, but nothing is being said about the current spend reward.

That's what I was going for the two mirage orbs on two characters. However, I did see someone above say they had wanted to refine their gear by getting the +11 orb on multiple characters. I already got mine so just letting you know that they're not account stashable, so if your gear isn't account stashable either (r9/r8... etc ) it won't work.
  • aphrodita
    kartter wrote: »
    This spend promo is one per char.
    And the astrid tokens are bugged. @orinj
    I hope after we spent gold, you wont edit post and delete the card from it.....

bump
  • mattzz#6816
    mattzz#6816 Posts: 9 Arc User
    its per character confirmed just got 2x 11* on same acc
  • aphrodita
    spent 1200, didnt receive it either.
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    @arspaulina#4310 could you bring this to orinj's attention? I think this should have priority right now since the promo will end on the 21st and the GMs need to know it's bugged.​​
    Post edited by catgirldesu on
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    @catgirldesu what part of the promo is bugged? Are people not receiving the Astrid token at all after hitting the 1200 mark? O_O' If so, then yeah we'll need to make sure people are getting their Astrids.

To the general thread : The Astrid token is there mostly for datapulls iirc. (I believe it's not NPC-able but just in case, don't chuck it and keep it with you) You should get the War Avatar spawned into your bag during maint.

Per the newspost- "Note: The Astrid item delivered during the Spend Promo is a placeholder item that will be replaced with the actual item during maintenance. Please hold on to the item until then." If you've spent that money I'm positive they can see it on the back end. I'll ask Orinj and see what people can do if they haven't gotten their tokens for some odd reason, but for the most part, I'd assume you might need to ticket in to have the token sent to you in the mail.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • aphrodita
    @catgirldesu what part of the promo is bugged? Are people not receiving the Astrid token at all after hitting the 1200 mark? O_O' If so, then yeah we'll need to make sure people are getting their Astrids.

To the general thread : The Astrid token is there mostly for datapulls iirc. (I believe it's not NPC-able but just in case, don't chuck it and keep it with you) You should get the War Avatar spawned into your bag during maint.

Per the newspost- "Note: The Astrid item delivered during the Spend Promo is a placeholder item that will be replaced with the actual item during maintenance. Please hold on to the item until then." If you've spent that money I'm positive they can see it on the back end. I'll ask Orinj and see what people can do if they haven't gotten their tokens for some odd reason, but for the most part, I'd assume you might need to ticket in to have the token sent to you in the mail.

yes, we dont even receive the placeholder.

and in the previous nuema portal spend promo, the support answered on my ticket(i didnt receive the real lorelei after maint), that i was not eligable for the reward, even tho i had the placeholder in my inventory, so i am pretty afraid that we might receive a similar unprofessional reply this time.
  • catgirldesu
    Stuff
    Yeah, people aren't receiving their Tier 9 Dragonborne Astrid placeholder item.
    ​​
  • arspaulina#4310
    Well THAT'S not good! *sweatdrop*

Yeah I'll let him know when the offices open out there. Thanks for the heads up and apologies for finding this thread late/delay on it.
  • wesker
    wesker Posts: 84 Arc User
    the answer from the ticket - w8 untill the promo ends <.<
  • aphrodita
    wesker wrote: »
    the answer from the ticket - w8 untill the promo ends <.<

thats exactly what they told me last time and when it ended, they claimed the next nonsense. canned replies are canned.
  • kartter
    edited August 2016
    Told me same, also that GM told me " the item is sent" sure.........

Hope dont get scammed by 1,2k$
  • aphrodita
    a factionmate spent 1250 today and got the astrid token, i still didnt get mine...any official statement?
  • catgirldesu
    Did they ninja-fix the promo? What about the people that spent the gold already though...​​
  • cvrcko
    cvrcko Posts: 33 Arc User
    Will they extend the spend promo? I saw NO GM replied on the thread thats about it -.-
  • nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
    Not sure about you guys but I havent gotten my 30g spend reward yet either. :/​​
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    didnt even receive a reply to my ticket. did anyone that hasnt received their astrid token get a solution so far?
  • kartter
    I wouldnt expect reply also.... what matters is you spent ur thousands $ alrdy.
  • wesker
    wesker Posts: 84 Arc User
    ultimate spend promo has ended clap clap - now we're waiting for the Dragonborne Astrid clap clap :D
  • arspaulina#4310
    Huh, is this still not fixed? o.o' I just got back from a vacation, I'll try to ping them again.