How do I get silver dragon and copper dragon orders to get a legendary blood moon bracers mold?

seismic92
seismic92 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2015 in The Crafting Nook
The guy who used to give out dragon order quests no longer has these quests so I was wondering if it is still possible to get these dragon orders or have they been removed and all the items that you could get from using these dragon orders?

Thanks for the answers in advance!​​
Post edited by ovenusarmanio on

Answers

• thundercleas
    thundercleas Posts: 22 Arc User
    do dragon quest
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    do dragon quest

These quests have been removed, there is no way to acquire these items now beside trading a player.​​
  • thundercleas
    thundercleas Posts: 22 Arc User
    jabq said:

do dragon quest

These quests have been removed, there is no way to acquire these items now beside trading a player.​​

ah that sucks. glad i got my sign of wisdom bfore that happened o.o
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    I'm surprised they didn't add it to the boss drop tables like they did some of the other molds.

In any case, the 60's are a flash and you'll be looking at TT80 before you can blink.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • calorien
    calorien Posts: 36 Arc User
    The dragon quests have not been removed, it's the Love of Dragon quest (which unlocks them) that has been disabled.
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver
  • fuzzytek#2423
    fuzzytek#2423 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Curious if the PW Event Boutique is disabled as well - I'm trying to turn in DQ2 item stacks and even with the required stack in bag the start button remains disabled.
  • rosuvulpe#4101
    rosuvulpe#4101 Posts: 18 Arc User
    Curious if the PW Event Boutique is disabled as well - I'm trying to turn in DQ2 item stacks and even with the required stack in bag the start button remains disabled.

DQ rewards was removed years ago. why the website to turn in points is still up i dont know. Event Boutique is still up and running though. get Event gold by doing Tigers or through various login and spend promos