Scheduled Server Maintenance [8/9/16 - 11pm PDT]

thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
Hey Everyone,
We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PDT. Tonight's Maintenance is a boutique update and a restart so there will be no patch notes. We expect maintenance to last approximately 3 hours so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.

We thank you for your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

Comments

• daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    What happened to Dragon Conquest reset?
    Will we be receiving our TW & Dragon Conquest rewards?
    orinj wrote: »
    Hi, guys. Our dev guy looked into it, and one of the CN Maintenance engineers forgot to wipe some data. We're gonna scrub everything again next maintenance. Apologies for the inconvenience. Thanks.
    ​​
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • tidustheswordwarrior
    tidustheswordwarrior Posts: 50 Arc User
    im wondering on that too since this is my first xtw season and i'd like to get something for my efforts.

• eaglestorm
    eaglestorm Posts: 46 Arc User
    im wondering on that too since this is my first xtw season and i'd like to get something for my efforts.
    Had fun didnt you? Not everything in life gets a reward. Damn these kids who think they should always get something for doing things
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    @orinj @thenamesdomino So xTW map no reset ?
  • clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
    Even if there were "supposed to be rewards" - This is PWI get used to being reamed ..........
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    just an update, no patch notes...yet theres a patch, get it together.
  • tidustheswordwarrior
    tidustheswordwarrior Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    eaglestorm wrote: »
    Had fun didnt you? Not everything in life gets a reward. Damn these kids who think they should always get something for doing things

Ever heard of getting what you earn when making an effort?

• beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    eaglestorm wrote: »

Ever heard of getting what you earn when making an effort?

effort isnt enough
    sorry that i tell you but life isn't fair, just used to it
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    @orinj
    could you follow up with our DC and rewards questions?
    Post edited by daymond on
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Looking like Dc is not programed to whipe and some backup it's kicking in. 1 line of code and Dam hard work. Again I don't understand why the Web Server Ui does not have a reset button and functions.

Dam...
  • stefen2u
    stefen2u Posts: 9 Arc User
    Hi
    While you are doing maintenance put the date right on the server as it's only the 9th and signin says 13th according to login prize collection from 8 - 14
  • rosuvulpe#4101
    rosuvulpe#4101 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    stefen2u wrote: »
    Hi
    While you are doing maintenance put the date right on the server as it's only the 9th and signin says 13th according to login prize collection from 8 - 14

check the calendar, today is the 13th not the 9th. and maint is already over and done with. that was on tuesday like it normally is
    Post edited by rosuvulpe#4101 on