permanent eternal love fashion sets and weapons

piscescardinale
piscescardinale Posts: 8 Arc User
there are too many trial fashion quests what about some perma fashion for people who never got the chance to get any fashion at all?

new players or returning players would appreciate it a lot.
Tagged:

Comments

• techshamanhero
    techshamanhero Posts: 28 Arc User
    That would kind of make one of pwi's main sources of income obsolete... I don't think they even have permanent weapon fashion for paying customers much less free users
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    So i wanted to say i would spend 17 dollars or more for these if they were permanent.
    https://ecatomb.epicpw.com/fashion-weapon.html
    Baseball Bat (Male)
    Baseball Bat (Female) screenshot
    Drunkard's Dagger (Male)
    Drunkard's Dagger (Female)
    Boxing Gloves (Male)
    Boxing Gloves (Female) screenshot
    Double-barreled Rifle (Male)
    Double-barreled Rifle (Female
    幻彩双槌(男) Ak 47
    星芒长杖(男) Ak 47screenshot

And like 25 for the battle bots pet Big laser gun which would go good with the star wars storm trooper looking out fit https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKBI8L4Yimp0n_qD5HdGqN3n4yprPWKxAG0ljOgvNuwXELIb4PYA

I think this is where hero was pointing me to
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    as far as the title goes Eternal love sets are permanent fashion. it was a year or so ago they put out a code that gave one male and one femal set. but the problem with Eternal love set is once you open the box the fashion is untradable/unstashable.
    You can also get an Eternal Love set from the bidding hall. i have never seen go for more than 1 or 2 gold. just to be safe maybe buy 3-4 gold from AH and then wait for it to be in bidding hall
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.