Too High A Level To Turn In Main Quest?

kitaookami
kitaookami Posts: 2 Arc User
Hello, please bear with me. Last time I played the game was in 2009ish and that was almost 7 years ago. I only started playing again recently- after deleting all my old characters and I decided to start a new Mystic. (Let me tell you, all the new races and classes are so neat. I stopped playing around the time tideborn was being introduced- or before they were. It's so great. Anyway-).

My character is currently level 29 and I was attempting to turn in a Main Quest with Tellus City to the elder- only to find out that I was too high of a level to do so. So I just have a few questions in trying to find out what to do- and hopefully one of you guys who have been around more than I have (I've only started playing again for about a month now) can help me.

1. If I am too high of a level- does this mean I have to be reawakened to turn it in?
2. Because it is a main quest, will it affect me negatively if I can't turn it in at this time? i.e: unable to get other main quests.
3. Is it fine if I drop it then, if there is no negative affect?
4. What do I dooooo?

Thank you in advance for helping me out. I apologize if this is a dumb question but I am out of touch and all google results I have attempted to bring up brought in no results. I even had my sister ask her guild and all they said was "You have to be level 100 to reawakened" and left it at that, so I am just reaching out for answers.

(Plz ignore nub username, I was 12 when I first started and now I am too lazy to make a new account).
Tagged:

Comments

• dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    which quest?

normally quests that continue a chain throughout the level bands do not have this restriction.

yes in order to turn it in, you would have to reawaken and hand in before passing that level band again.
  • kitaookami
    kitaookami Posts: 2 Arc User
    which quest?

normally quests that continue a chain throughout the level bands do not have this restriction.

yes in order to turn it in, you would have to reawaken and hand in before passing that level band again.

It is a Main Quest called Tellus City. I was about to claim the reward with the Elder Star when it told me I was too high of a level to finish the quest now.

• cerle
    cerle Posts: 40 Arc User
    I've had this happen on a couple of alts. I just usually scrap the quest and move on.
  • lilkitsu#4417
    lilkitsu#4417 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    kitaookami wrote: »
    Hello, please bear with me. Last time I played the game was in 2009ish and that was almost 7 years ago. I only started playing again recently- after deleting all my old characters and I decided to start a new Mystic. (Let me tell you, all the new races and classes are so neat. I stopped playing around the time tideborn was being introduced- or before they were. It's so great. Anyway-).

My character is currently level 29 and I was attempting to turn in a Main Quest with Tellus City to the elder- only to find out that I was too high of a level to do so. So I just have a few questions in trying to find out what to do- and hopefully one of you guys who have been around more than I have (I've only started playing again for about a month now) can help me.

1. If I am too high of a level- does this mean I have to be reawakened to turn it in?
    2. Because it is a main quest, will it affect me negatively if I can't turn it in at this time? i.e: unable to get other main quests.
    3. Is it fine if I drop it then, if there is no negative affect?
    4. What do I dooooo?

Thank you in advance for helping me out. I apologize if this is a dumb question but I am out of touch and all google results I have attempted to bring up brought in no results. I even had my sister ask her guild and all they said was "You have to be level 100 to reawakened" and left it at that, so I am just reaching out for answers.

(Plz ignore nub username, I was 12 when I first started and now I am too lazy to make a new account).

answers.
    1. yes
    2. no
    3. yes
    4. other quests and continue to level up. you can retake the quest if you want when you RA. keep in mind that if you RA and then level past the lvl cap for the quest you cant pick up or turn in