Any Interest in a no-holds barred, PVP server? + Which events do you like? + Custom pet or mount?

Comments

• nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    superfedee wrote: »
    jjfusion wrote: »
    NO, no no please

Like a player from former Santuary server, I gonna say NO please specially because some ppl now are asking that idea to all the servers ,so please no way.
    There are still people who like PvE.

Many years ago my sister, my friends and me chose a PvE server, then years later you merged us with player of PvP server (Lc in this case). I know there are ppl who like that option, but please leave the people who like the PvE enjoy it like we do since so many years.

If there are people who like that option (PvP) just transfer them to that kind of server, BUT keep the PvE server like we have until now.
    Since some people are asking for all servers be made PvP i have to disagree and say make the one PvP server and find some way to do a transfer. There are several people who dont want to be on a PvP server, and yes while there were PvP servers merged into PvE servers. Having the one PvP server and transfers to it would be the better option, so you can satisfy both the PvP and PvE players. Will that mean less PvP on the PvE servers? Yes, but to the PvE players who want to play PvE it wont matter to them

Like lilkitsu there are people like my friends in rl , and me who don't like PvP server, and that is the main reason because we play in this server : former Santuary (PvE) server now named TT.:smile: = Player vs Emviroment

=======
    About the pet : I prefer mount , a new one will be good , cuz the anniversary mounts (from each year) actuallly I have a buch of them atm .

Sir can you please explain us which PvE part or which instance you won't be able to do if your server would switch to PvP? what you are talking about in here is nonsense, switching PvE servers into PvP won't affect PvE at all.​​

By your logic, switching PvP servers to PvE won't affect PvP servers at all either because those who want to PvP can just go white named.

People don't like the idea of being switched to a PvP server for 1 reason and 1 reason only. They like to do their things without additional threats. It was a bigger issue in the past, but it still happened in the present (before the merge) where person X doesn't like person Y so person X's friends and faction RPK person Y making it almost impossible for Y to progress.

People who want PvP should be allowed to PvP, people who don't want to PvP should be allowed to not PvP, simple, hence why a cross-server platform for PvPers would solve things.

Main problem PvPers have with PvE servers is that they can't pick, and yes, I used the word pick, on other lesser geared/unaware people. When I used to play in Harshlands waaaay back when I started, they wouldn't even let me do my culti past lvl 30. Every single time I tried talking to the guard at arch west I would get killed for no reason at all. That, to me personally, is not fun, ijs.

EDIT: You're probably going to say something along the lines "Well, that's someone being a d.bag, most of us won't kill others if they don't wanna participate" etc, thing is, there's always gonna be that 1 D.bag that does it just because and people are not used to that and they don't want to deal with that drama. I come here for fun and good times, I chose to switch to a PvE server and that's what I want, and yes, you chose a PvP server and that's what you should get too, hence, creating a platform for PvP cross-server so that we can all enjoy what we like.

Mr. Justice
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    nbreaking wrote: »
    superfedee wrote: »
    jjfusion wrote: »
    NO, no no please

Like a player from former Santuary server, I gonna say NO please specially because some ppl now are asking that idea to all the servers ,so please no way.
    There are still people who like PvE.

Many years ago my sister, my friends and me chose a PvE server, then years later you merged us with player of PvP server (Lc in this case). I know there are ppl who like that option, but please leave the people who like the PvE enjoy it like we do since so many years.

If there are people who like that option (PvP) just transfer them to that kind of server, BUT keep the PvE server like we have until now.
    Since some people are asking for all servers be made PvP i have to disagree and say make the one PvP server and find some way to do a transfer. There are several people who dont want to be on a PvP server, and yes while there were PvP servers merged into PvE servers. Having the one PvP server and transfers to it would be the better option, so you can satisfy both the PvP and PvE players. Will that mean less PvP on the PvE servers? Yes, but to the PvE players who want to play PvE it wont matter to them

Like lilkitsu there are people like my friends in rl , and me who don't like PvP server, and that is the main reason because we play in this server : former Santuary (PvE) server now named TT.:smile: = Player vs Emviroment

=======
    About the pet : I prefer mount , a new one will be good , cuz the anniversary mounts (from each year) actuallly I have a buch of them atm .

Sir can you please explain us which PvE part or which instance you won't be able to do if your server would switch to PvP? what you are talking about in here is nonsense, switching PvE servers into PvP won't affect PvE at all.

By your logic, switching PvP servers to PvE won't affect PvP servers at all either because those who want to PvP can just go white named.:smile:

That was the point. It was satyr.
    He was making fun of the people using that argument.
    ​​
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • inzain93
    inzain93 Posts: 45 Arc User
    @superfedee

Perhaps we don't wanna have to look over our backs all the time when we are outside town? Or perhaps we wanna do our own things in peace without being pulled into pk that only a few people enjoy. If you want pvp so badly then turn on pk mode and stay that way. Do not force everyone into a playing style which only you enjoy...

I really do hope that PWE makes a pvp server and allows the QQpvp lovers to transfer there so they can kill each other endlessly and leave the rest of us alone.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    inzain93 wrote: »
    @superfedee

Perhaps we don't wanna have to look over our backs all the time when we are outside town? Or perhaps we wanna do our own things in peace without being pulled into pk that only a few people enjoy. If you want pvp so badly then turn on pk mode and stay that way. Do not force everyone into a playing style which only you enjoy...

I really do hope that PWE makes a pvp server and allows the QQpvp lovers to transfer there so they can kill each other endlessly and leave the rest of us alone.

The problem is, we can't afford that right now. That would mean losing let's say just for an example, 30% of each server's population. Not only that, but to be fair, the biggest PvPers are also the biggest spenders (usually) and we need them to keep the economy flowing normally. If they don't waste resources from charms to guardian scrolls, to pots, to wtv, then who are you going to sell those to? I mean, some people will still need them, but not as much.

We'd go back to the old problem, lack of players around. And the PvPers would have their own problem too because they'd need items but everyone there just wants to pk, pk, pk, so, who's going to farm those items? Their economy would be super crappy.

I've said this like 4 times already, either it's a cross-server platform or forget it.

Leaving everything in PvE is driving people away. Making a PvP server will drive people away. Making a cross-server platform for PvPers will reel people back in. ijs.

Mr. Justice
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    it's simple pvp guys QQ for no pvp when they cashed 15-20k to kill low gear people and feel happy
  • marcyus06
    marcyus06 Posts: 55 Arc User
    Oh yes pliz... Make a PvP server with a transfer option OR change the current PvE servers into PvP and make a cross server PvP arena or w/e, that would bring alot players to come back into the game :P
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Just a though for a custom mount. Why not provide the developmental environment for the custom pet to the players. They can unlock different parts of the pet, using quests, items, coins, boutique items, experience.

This way people can really create interesting new pets, and have a cost associated with the pet for making it into an egg that is separate from the making cost.

This way, people can use existing skins to make run of the mill mounts if they want, or really spend their time and customize their mount to look awesome.

People can use a snake body with dragon head, griffin wings and a dolphin tail. They can customize each aspect of the body to make it look amazing or horrible. Most of the mounts in game lack detail, why not give that job to the players?

They should also have a wide variety of animations, actions and mechanics option for the mount. Not talking about simple colour job for the mount but the player should actually be able to make a mount from scratch in every aspect.

EDIT:
    I was thinking the above along the similar lines of how character ini files can be changed. Have that same setup for mounts, also open up other aspects of the mount to the players like mechanics, actions, movement etc. Doubt any other game allows that for now.​​
    Post edited by jabq on
  • mattzz#6816
    mattzz#6816 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Hello
    We need cross server where we can enter with our current tuns and pvp, or cross server pvp arena.

mount or pet? mount definitely
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    @orinj so basically an official PWI private server.

The problem is we already get enough of *come to private server ill show you how to pvp* in the world chats anyways, actually having an *official* server wont change anything. Plus having to create a new character and then try to refine it, shard it etc will just make it massively unbalanced.

An example would to maybe add some sort of dueling arena where you can enter and runs 24/7. The post above mentioned the Wargod Gulch. That would be perfect for someone who wanted to PvP. Have no safe spots just a few npcs dotted around to fix gears when needed and a couple teleporters to enter and exit. Keep the boutique closed so what you enter with is all you can use till you decide to leave.

With this system I believe you could incorporate a sort of points and bounty system. The points system could be based on 1 point if you attack someone and die anyways (you would be rewarded for actually attempting pvp) 2 point per assist (if you deal damage to a player but dont get the kill) 3 points per outright kill in a 1v1 and maybe 10 points if you kill someone with a bounty. Whoever is top for kills or points outright and top of kills or points per class, their name would show up on side of screen and they would be the bounty and maybe glow in red to highlight where they are (stealth exceptions). Anyone who kills that person would be rewarded with atk or def charm drops.

A revenge system could also be added where if you kill the player who just killed you before they die to someone else, their points could drop by 20 or if below 20 when you revenge, resets to 0.

All points gained by a player would reset upon leaving the area to keep any bragging rights to the new pvp area as it wouldnt have any effect to anything on the current servers.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    For pvp content that can transfer ppl to another server for pk only would require wanmei to create the npc and the map. Any other pk mechanics would also need developer intervention.

Closest is to just change pve server to pvp, but pvp server is hard for new players if there is too much random pk going on, how do they progress if being pk'ed when doing quests/dailies ? It won't be hard for veterans because they already know the game and have strong main, but for those who're completely new to the game, I bet they'll just quit.

For me personally, I love pvp server even when it's hard to do dailies because my enemies camp quest sites. I can just pretend to be afk so they waste their lives camping there or fight back when their numbers decrease. It's real fun.
  • stells
    stells Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    I'd love a pvp server, as a former Lost City player I miss that huge addition to the game and I refuse to go blue on Twilight Temple because of it. However, having to start a whole new toon does put me off. Perhaps you build one of the old pvp servers back like before when Harshlands and LC were around and make an account server switch stone.

Orrrrr remerge servers and put Harshlands and Lost City together on a US time zone as they were US time zone. With an account switch stone again for those people that want to be in either from the other servers or those that want be out of pvp servers in favor of pve

Orrrr just make us all pvp servers like the Chinese version and how the game is designed (there's multiple things you can't do unless you're white)

Side note-each server should have pvp enabled resource wars anyways. Forced pvp time for that hr so if you are a faction that gets put in Rw you have to pvp cuz it's a war....you're supposed to be able to defend your carts while hitting someone else's, as it happens people just go blue and plop a zhen on one of the cart spawns...it lost the whole point of the war!

A pvp realm would be nice too..24/7 x server pvp arena.

As far as events: assault on archosaur please :)

And if I had to pick mount or pet 100% mount.
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    lamb91 wrote: »
    2- turn the servers into PVP. Is a must, even if "pve players" dont want to, they wont quit.
    You assume they won't quit. I would probably quit, or I would log-in occasionally to chat. Since I don't have all my faction mates on skype, it's hard to keep in contact otherwise. But I would be very disappointed, and I wouldn't play much. I think that other players feel like me.
    It is not a must at all! You want a PvP server? I'll support that. I understand that you enjoy PvP and I'll support your choice. But I won't support making my life and gameplay miserable, thank you!
    daymond wrote: »

In 2008, I chose to be on a PvP server for a reason.
    PvE servers don't exist for this game in China. What we call a "PvP-Server" here is just the normal state of the game.
    Our PvE servers have so many problems because they were never supposed to exist in the first place.

[/color]
    I understand your choice and I totally respect it! Like I want to be on a PvE-Server, I understand others that want to be on a PvP-Server. And like I want my choice to be respected, I respect yours too! I do support the idea of a PvP-Server. I do think that people that enjoy PvP could have a PvP-Server.

I am against turning PvE-Server into PvP-Server though. A new PvP-Server sounds like a much better idea.
    Preferably with character transfer option, cause starting all over sounds quite a task, and troublesome.

Or if they turn some PvE-Servers into PvP ones, allow character transfers to PvE-servers for those that want to. The same way that people want their pvp choice to be respected, the same way we feel. I don't see why both choices and tastes can't be respected.

About China. I'm not on PWCN. I'm on PWI. Several things are different between the versions. Also the Chinese version has chinese fonts and types,as far as I know, therefore we weren't meant to type or having text in English. This too, happened for us. By the same logic, we should have chinese text. Just saying. If we go by the "chinese version is different", then everything and I mean everything, should be the same. Not that I ask such a thing, it is inconvenient and serves no useful purpose.

Again I support the idea of a PvP-server for those that want one.

Back to the topic,
    I think the idea of a custom mount sounds cool! Me too, I prefer the idea of a mount rather than a pet. There are many all-class pets already and like others have stated before me, they are lovely, but not very useful. Unless maybe they could do something? I don't know. Still everything sounds lovely, thank you for more ideas, for communicating with us! :)
  • magicsabre
    magicsabre Posts: 167 Arc User
    The only event I liked in this game was

Assault on Archosaur

see example
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/1080970-free-mmorpg-perfect-world-international-pwi-this-friday:-assault-on-archosaur-event

This is only event, where my Wizard had profit and some fun.

All other events were very bad for my Wizard.

About PvP ... I have not interest in PvP or PvP events.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    X-Server PVP area please. It's too late for a new server.​​
    Here we go again....
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    An example why PVE was a bad decision for US is the world boss Sarokkan that drops B-S Packs. It is currently abused by 1 player with a squadron of alternate characters using auto-cultivate "auto macro attack" feature on the dawn glory server and nobody can do anything to stop him.

This is what the event used to be on a PVP server. People fought for those precious resources and factions who allied together for the loot would equally share the rewards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UInuH3Jpp4Y
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    darky26 wrote: »
    About China. I'm not on PWCN. I'm on PWI. Several things are different between the versions. Also the Chinese version has chinese fonts and types,as far as I know, therefore we weren't meant to type or having text in English. This too, happened for us. By the same logic, we should have chinese text. Just saying. If we go by the "chinese version is different", then everything and I mean everything, should be the same. Not that I ask such a thing, it is inconvenient and serves no useful purpose.

What I am talking about in my previous post, is that a ton of the game's content is actually broken and doesn't work at all as a result of the choice to change how the game was intended to be played. It is a little different.

I respect that PvE Server Players want to be on a PvE server and that they would be upset if they were forced to be on a server they didn't like. I currently am a PvP Server Player, forced to be on a server I do not like (not because of the people themselves, the people are lovely, but this is just not what I signed up for and it is really disappointing).

I would like the option to change to a PvP server.
    I'd pay like $500 for a server transfer stone, like for real.

tek1nig wrote: »
    An example why PVE was a bad decision for US is the world boss Sarokkan that drops B-S Packs. It is currently abused by 1 player with a squadron of alternate characters using auto-cultivate "auto macro attack" feature on the dawn glory server and nobody can do anything to stop him.

This is what the event used to be on a PVP server. People fought for those precious resources and factions who allied together for the loot would equally share the rewards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UInuH3Jpp4Y

EXACTLY!
    Thats an example of something PvE server totally ruined :(
    ​​
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    If u do a quest and someone blue steal ur mobs or constantly fked u up u cant do anything because is pve...if someone trash u ur guild and he stay perma blue u cant do anything to punish him like kill him camp him..same if someone scam u, steal book in fsp u cant do anything...and that **** with OP ppl will kill nab ppl is a BS on HL didn't kinda happen maybe just one time in a blue moon but that is all.. U got killed once doing daylies go and do other daylie u don't need to go exacly there lol...
    I cant understand why ppl cry so much about being pvp server,is just a damn game u day u ress and go on wtf..
  • darky26
    edited June 2016
    motoor wrote: »
    If u do a quest and someone blue steal ur mobs or constantly fked u up u cant do anything because is pve...if someone trash u ur guild and he stay perma blue u cant do anything to punish him like kill him camp him..same if someone scam u, steal book in fsp u cant do anything...and that **** with OP ppl will kill nab ppl is a BS on HL didn't kinda happen maybe just one time in a blue moon but that is all.. U got killed once doing daylies go and do other daylie u don't need to go exacly there lol...
    I cant understand why ppl cry so much about being pvp server,is just a damn game u day u ress and go on wtf..
    ^The same could be said to this, to quote and alter it to how I feel, why complain so much about being pve server, it's a game. ;)

I do understand why people want a pvp-server, since they are interested in pvp. The above it was just a reply to said post. I do support the pvp-server, for people who want one.

I see what you describe and I'm sorry for your frustration! I've been in a pve-server since I joined, I never faced these situations. I am not saying that they don't happen, or that they won't happen to me, I'm just saying that not everyone feels the same.

There was a time that someone tried to talk bad to me about my guild. In a calm way I explained how I feel and provided arguments. It ended. No fights or anything. If you don't feed trolls, nothing will happen.

I can only speak for myself, but I'll provide the reasons why I choose pve:
    ~ In general I'm not interested in pvp. Apart of wasting resources, I don't see the charm of it, but I do respect and accept that people feel differently.

~ I don't want to lose items. Period. I don't see why I have to lose things that I spent time and coins to gain, just cause someone might have woken on the wrong side of the bed.
    #inb4 guardian scrolls:
    The dream guardian scrolls that I have say on them that they prevents you from losing most items.I don't care if the chance of losing something is 1 in a million, with my luck it can happen. I won't risk it. If I don't want something, I'll give it away or something. I just don't see why risk something that I worked hard to gain.

There's another type of guardian scroll I think, but again, so far, I haven't been convinced that it's 100% safe. Is it? (Not trolling, I'm honestly asking)

Even with a guardian scroll or not, I don't want to risk losing items! I don't see why I should? To amuse others? Also there can be times that I might have run out of them or something, I don't want having to check all the time to see if I have them or not. Why the stress? Why the pressure?

If there was absolutely 0 chance in dropping things, without scrolls, then I would be more relaxed about it.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator

Really WBs sould be in a PK area. Would make them harder and for a person who just wants to PvE they don't have to be in that area. Keeping in mind any quests.

You know in theroy this can be done on a PvE server....​​
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    For one can the evil jerkface STOP USING YELLOW please seriously I cant see that on my phone it hurts my eyes xD atleast use red or green only and just space with paragraph.

Also I still after reading input favor 24^7 pvp arena or at the least allow me a 1 time deal server transfer option. If the PvE carebears have complaints about losing the majority of its CSers for economy too bad "I dont want to be forced to PvP" put the Pots and Charms we need in the boutique and hell anything else we may need that people feel only "true farmers" can get us PvPers as if we don't farm aswell like some people are kinda implying in a way. News flash there are plenty of CSer/Farmer types if some people won't work and attempt to buy things that can only be farmed oh well fall behind and get stomped

I see absolutely no reason this wont work and bring pwi boat loads of money if all you gotta do is spend a ton of money have everything taken care of and begin your fight lots of old players I know would prefer this as opposed to doing rediculous dailies like wth take 3 months off and its like 3 months of catchup PWI shouldnt feel like a job xD.If the other PvE servers got issues then let them move to another PvE server but this game is boring as heck between mon-Friday the only thing remotely decent is xNW (sadly its gone) and TW(I domt count xTW because thats so hit or miss I'd trade xTW for xNW anyday)otherwise everything is ok what 30min of pvp every couple days for those who leave west or sp then nothing. Atleast on PvP servers if you wanted PvP and YES I will say it you had to kick dirt in the little guys face so he can bring his friends and you bring yours and HAVE AT YOU!! This wasn't always the case but I promise you sometimes you had to earn your fun. Didn't see those people who were said little guy quit though rather they geared up and hunted me bahaha good times good times...
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • invigorate95
    invigorate95 Posts: 1 Arc User

i heard there are people that have a long history of botting/cheating/3rd party tools and currently run 2-3 FSPS a day with characters of people that quit the game by using a follow/macro 3rd party program.

i have videos and screenshots of their ToS-breaking actions, while the sarrokan squad actually includes different people.

said rule-breaking people instead constantly get people banned for harassment, while they are the ones breaking the game with cheats/hacks.

anyway, would the pvp server have a boutique?
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Also can someone please explain to me how do you have fun in a game at this stage where even in fill +5 g16 pve is stupid easy with its repetitive actions and 0 risk factor. PvE is little to 0 challenge how is this so fun as some state xD
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited June 2016

i heard there are people that have a long history of botting/cheating/3rd party tools and currently run 2-3 FSPS a day with characters of people that quit the game by using a follow/macro 3rd party program.

i have videos and screenshots of their ToS-breaking actions, while the sarrokan squad actually includes different people.

said rule-breaking people instead constantly get people banned for harassment, while they are the ones breaking the game with cheats/hacks.

anyway, would the pvp server have a boutique?

Listen you noname, you are part of the reasons there needs to be a PVP server. Coming to forums, spreading false propaganda, naming/shaming trying to act big and bad. If this was a PVP server i'd hunt your **** down with the foe system and be DONE WITH YOU, Dispatch you instantly and not have to even reply on this thread.

People like you are the reason we need our PVP Settings Back and enabled Server Wide.
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    That escalated quickly. Try to keep on track guys.

So a few things are happening here-we have suggestions for an xserver style area, some people wanting transfers etc. Does anyone want me to keep a running tally on general topic of interest within this thread somewhere in another post on this thread so people can refer to it? I'll also include any suggestions people have made along the way that's outside the scope the the thread (like the weapons fash being perm or titles). Trying not to do polling type options until we get a clear ideas of what sorts of things will work and what won't work. Obviously you wont be able to make everyone happy, but I figure we can start somewhere by solidifying some parameters of a proposed PVP type server/area.

Also just to throw it out there-would you play a PvP server without Rank items if you were given the "start over" option but with a care package of sorts? Or like a vanilla type server?
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • xskysoldier
    xskysoldier Posts: 128 Arc User

So a few things are happening here-we have suggestions for an xserver style area, some people wanting transfers etc. Does anyone want me to keep a running tally on general topic of interest within this thread somewhere in another post on this thread so people can refer to it? I'll also include any suggestions people have made along the way that's outside the scope the the thread (like the weapons fash being perm or titles). Trying not to do polling type options until we get a clear ideas of what sorts of things will work and what won't work. Obviously you wont be able to make everyone happy, but I figure we can start somewhere by solidifying some parameters of a proposed PVP type server/area.

Also just to throw it out there-would you play a PvP server without Rank items if you were given the "start over" option but with a care package of sorts? Or like a vanilla type server?

What is the point in making another server that's Pvp if it will kill all 4 servers that were merged? @orinj

• nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
    Personally I would like to keep the servers as they are now and enable cross-server (open) pvp like people have suggested earlier. Switching servers to forced PVP mode would mess up the PVE players much more than those who were forced from PVP server to PVE. (Since those who wish to PK can always go white but in PVP server those who dont want to PK cant go back to blue)

And for those who keep saying that "special venomancer instance" Lycaeum of Cultivation requires white name, you are wrong. There is a way to do the instance when blue named, just requires a genie with Earthquake or Whirlwind.

For mount/pet question as a venomancer I would like to see more tameable pets but as a player I would like some new mount(s). :)
  • darky26
    @blazerboy: I think that it's better to avoid personal attacks and name-calling. It's not polite and it could lead to this thread getting closed, while I feel that it's a very interesting topic and I like to read everyone's opinions.

About PvE and fun. Yes it can be repetive, or I think that it can appear boring to some. I have lots of fun in Morai map, the questline, the story, the quests, e.t.c. I have also seen several interesting quests and stories. Some hilarious too! It can be very interesting when you read what the NPCs are saying! It's also fun to run dungeons with friends. It's cool to solo them, when previously one couldn't, and it's fun to run instances together with other people. Learning more about squads, or bosses, mobs, e.t.c. I still have lots of fun and I'm a pve oriented person. Not that I'm saying that pvp is bad or something, just stating that pve is fun to some of us.
    nene#6448 wrote: »
    For mount/pet question as a venomancer I would like to see more tameable pets but as a player I would like some new mount(s). :)
    Oh yes, in the starter area there were many lovely pets that I'd love to be able to tame, but unfortunately I couldn't. Some new tamable pets for veno isn't a bad idea.
    Thank you for your help! Keeping a tally sounds like a great idea and very helpful. Thank you!
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator

Yes suggestions but nothing I do not already have in Suggestion Box.

No rank items would be more interesting. or R8 would be the top rank obtainable by the game. Could be interesting.​​
This discussion has been closed.