Twilight Temple Mod/GM Abuse Update?

Comments

• elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    superfedee wrote: »
    clusterfuck.

redact and jail yourself please.

or let's see if double standards will happen.

also step down.
    Sheesh, I figured the filter would grab it, and it was a "post and run" moment so I didn't proof it after I posted.
    I removed it, but am unable to give myself a warning/jail. (I did honestly try though.)

Why should I step down exactly?
    Because I put threads into the forum they should be in?
    Because I merge threads when we have 20 people starting a new thread on the same subject?
    Because I give infractions where they are due, for appropriate reasons?
    Because I move threads/posts to the lower depths when they are in violation? (A lot of you assume I delete them, but I don't.)

These are the actions of an active forum moderator. I'm not the only moderator out here either, we've got a few others. I'm just the most vocal.

Because as someone in a position such as yourself, you should not threaten nor harass an in game players for simply standing where they want to stand. You have a position that makes you an exemplary role for other people. Getting so easily annoyed by such a childish matter, is a bad way of pursuing that role. Yes I have read the conversation you have had with one of the members, and honestly this whole drama is so childish, on both parts.

In the past I have had someone follow me everywhere I went, stood on top of me when I went afk. Simply to just annoy the *beep* out of me. But did I see that as a reason to threaten and ticket the person? No. I ignored it, and it stopped. Was it childish of that person to do what they did, yes, just as annoying as what a certain faction did at North Arco apparently. But was that a reason for me to get the person banned? Hell no. I'm an adult. I don't let such pettiness effect me in any way. Really, if simply standing on top of another is enough to trigger anyone into banning the other, maybe you all just need to take a step back and reevaluate your life. Yes it was childish of the other faction to try and take over your AFK spot, I've experienced it first hand when someone AFKed wherever I was. But guys, it's just a game. If that is all it takes to trigger you, you really need to take a big step back from your PC and realize what you're doing. Because it is not healthy to get aggravated over such simple issues.​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    elyora2 wrote: »
    Because as someone in a position such as yourself, you should not threaten nor harass an in game players for simply standing where they want to stand. You have a position that makes you an exemplary role for other people. Getting so easily annoyed by such a childish matter, is a bad way of pursuing that role. Yes I have read the conversation you have had with one of the members, and honestly this whole drama is so childish, on both parts.
    This is just the thing though. It wasn't just over something this petty.

They are making out like this is all it ever was, but that is so far from the truth it's not even funny.
    Sure, I said some things in that conversation that I probably shouldn't have, but none what I said was egregious harassment. It was informing him that if he didn't get control of his faction and put a stop to it, we would stop having nice conversations with him about it and start taking it to the support team. Which honestly, is something we should have done ages ago, but we were being nice and trying to keep the peace.

In hindsight, what I did was give him a heads up, so he could put together this huge drama piece we are all a part of now.
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    superfedee wrote: »
    clusterfuck.

redact and jail yourself please.

or let's see if double standards will happen.

also step down.
    Sheesh, I figured the filter would grab it, and it was a "post and run" moment so I didn't proof it after I posted.
    I removed it, but am unable to give myself a warning/jail. (I did honestly try though.)

Why should I step down exactly?
    Because I put threads into the forum they should be in?
    Because I merge threads when we have 20 people starting a new thread on the same subject?
    Because I give infractions where they are due, for appropriate reasons?
    Because I move threads/posts to the lower depths when they are in violation? (A lot of you assume I delete them, but I don't.)

These are the actions of an active forum moderator. I'm not the only moderator out here either, we've got a few others. I'm just the most vocal.

Edit: Not to mention, when things go south quickly, who do you think is the first one giving Domino and the crew a heads up?
    They aren't usually on the forums after hours. It's the team of moderators, (not just myself mind you), that get in touch with them, and let them know there is an issue.

I think you need to take a step back and look at how you are perceived by the community.

Yes, you do your moderator duties (and often times you are our link to PWI when things break)… but you can also be arrogant and condescending quite often while speaking to the community and "modding". Therefore a large portion of the population dislikes you for that sole reason. I know you’ve seen the posts about how you come off because there have been a few… it should be no surprise to you.

Your "modus operandi" line coming from anyone else would have been removed for flaming... yet coming from you it's ok???​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    We should make a voting to see how many ppl think u should step back..u will have a surprize to see the amount..ahahaha
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    motoor wrote: »
    We should make a voting to see how many ppl think u should step back..u will have a surprize to see the amount..ahahaha

Being a mod alone will almost instantly give you the community's disdain, so that would show pretty much nothing (especially not on these forums that consists of... someone else can fill in the blank :smile: ).
    Either way, this is not what this thread is about.

I find the amount of people jumping to conclusions here really ridiculous and very narrow minded, it's like looking at a bunch of sheep or watching a witch hunt, because someone must burn.

I'll just say it a last time; let PWE and orinj do their job and see what comes out of this.
    There's likely to be more to all of this than what has been shown and is known (and the only thing known/shown is coming from knights' end) to the entire community at this point.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Just hoping in really quick to remind people about not attacking each other and try not to dredge up anything outside the scope of the thread. I took a glance at some of the more recent posts and it started looking like is was going on a somewhat unrelated track. I know it appears relevant to the topic at hand but lets try not to veer too far off into critiques of ones character and in kind, not inflaming the situation worse. Ill reread them more thoroughly after Ive had my tea, carry on.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    @sylenthunder; I'm glad to see your posts. I wanted to read the other faction's side too.

@orinj Nice to meet you! Even under these circumstances. :)

What really has happened only the factions involved can know. This is more confusing than I first thought. I wish for the issue to be resolved and that there won't be more hard feelings between both parties! This whole issue getting so serious, makes me sad.

I think the issue at hand is if there was a priviledged treatment, all the rest, are irrelevant, in my opinion. One can like a mod or not, that's fine. But I think we all should stay respectful towards each other and try to find a solution, not create more friction.
  • hammerdindin
    hammerdindin Posts: 8 Arc User
    @sylenthunder does this stem from the tw's knights had with your faction? More importantly the one where we sent one squad at a time to fight your entire faction just to give you guys more of a chance and a little more fun? Other than that, I can't think of any other reason for you guys to so vehemently hate on knights. Pvp is pvp if anyone is white they get attacked so it can't be that. Fill us in we all want to know.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Wow my whole comment got totally removed. Why? It wasn't in the least disrespectful or flaming or breaking any of the forums rules.​​

Ars : I'm restoring her whole comment. Please dont do that again.

I am glad to see a bit of the other side of the story @sylenthunder however I would caution you to choose your words carefully, and if you find you can't, perhaps choose the route of silence for now.

I say this because your past less sensitive comments on the forums have not endeared you to many. And now your first comment on this thread is to accuse Kniraven/Knights of more harassment even while the community as a whole is already wondering what harassment there actually was.... (Because what we have seen doesn't constitute as harassment hardly at all...) And while the community has seen Knights' side through the proof of conversations you've had with the leader, and the video recording of the unfair treatment, even in the limelight Kniraven nor any member of Knights that I have seen has taken the time to blame you or Meteora for anything. They have said there is abuse of power by GM's, and spoken to what they believe is favoritism from PWI in the unfair treatment of their members. Yet, here you write, with no evidence, that Knights is harassing you, and have fabricated this whole drama.

I'm not one to judge... Anything you say could be 100% true, but the community will never believe that.... One side has shared evidence and the other side has none and is just running around blaming people for stuff. Far better to remain quiet for now if you're not willing to provide backup for your claims... I say that not to be rude, but just to caution you that you aren't getting sympathy at the moment, only suspicious looks.

As a side note, your concern for Meteora is admirable, however even this morning when I logged in Meteora has their AFK spot back, with Knights respectfully back where they were a few weeks ago. Meteora isn't a bad faction and I think in time it will become old news and the faction members will be able to go on quietly living their lives.
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Had some tea, so I'll be making some general points and try to poke though and answer what I can or at least respond to.

Yes, there is a team of mods but employees also see the forums despite what people may think (i.e. in the case of the QA team for the Quality Control forum) and as of course evidenced by another staffer posting here. Outside of mods and the CM, there are people who notice things happening. There is no one single person who passes on information-to imply otherwise is somewhat dishonest. After the saga of frankie I could see why it would be assumed that more stricter control of forums would seem necessary ,but all it does is breed resentment when done incorrectly. There is a right way and wrong way to address issues inside the community and to change the perspective of the whole game, it needs to come from all levels. It doesn't need to be sunshine and rainbows but if you have people who come to the community and bring an overall negative vibe, it has a wider spread impact more than you'd think. I'm not talking about players bringing concerns having a negative impact, but its how it gets treated by any front facing people on behalf of the company that is more concerning.

@saxroll I remember seeing something about this a few months ago where people were spamming tickets on factions they didnt like and people were subsequently getting banned for account sharing/selling or for posting accounts for sale on a personal faction site. I cant speak towards the legitimacy of said tickets but alot of people that were involved in the two affected factions felt that "well if so and so doesn't like me they can report me for something I didnt do and get banned for it." I had hoped, incorrectly, that that sentiment had slowly died down but alas it had not.

@elyora2 I've had people sit on top of my shops with bunnies and mounts before (and this being before you had the gold lighters so it was ten times more of an annoyance). There have been factions who squabble over AFK areas before as well but usually people just relocated or beat up on them in NW/TW/PK so it usually resolved itself. My personal thoughts aside, for those who are close to the situation it seems to be more than just "over an AFK spot" as this suddenly (to outsiders) escalated over 9000. On the surface of what has been seen and discussed, it looks to be petty but I share the thought that there might be something more deep rooted here that has culminated to a head. Does it make the whole situation right? Not really. I hope the investigation done by orinj will shed some light on this whole situation.

@dblazen1 Aside from my now nerfed thread that had some of the other faction's posts on it which can only bee seen by mods, that would seem to be the case. Heh, I think mods are very much "damned if you do damned if you dont", but I'd at least like to try a shot at repairing that image for PWI mods. If everyone was too chill about being overseen I'd start to get worried about the PWI forums XD

@erighan You know, why aren't you a mod? :P Not that I'd wish it on anyone with current state of forums, to be fair.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • cimonthedigger
    cimonthedigger Posts: 15 Arc User
    you guys here at pwi forums got it light. you wanna see some hell go check out the forums for destiny. this place is calm compared to that cespool. also i kinda called it when dude got put into the mod position hes a bit abrasive. thing is as much as ya all may not like what happend it happend. the solution is simple restore the lost accounts tell mr sylen to relax and everyone shake hands and get over it. i mean after all its just pixels.
  • eirghan
    @erighan You know, why aren't you a mod? :P Not that I'd wish it on anyone with current state of forums, to be fair.

Thank you for restoring my comment. And no, I have my moments like anyone else of being biased and unruly :) Mods have to work really hard to be neutral on everything!!!​​
  • eirghan
    daymond wrote: »
    @bloodedone87
    The video does show the GM wearing the other person's gear. So that isn't really up for debate.
    It is a separate incident of GM abuse though, so we should probably just stick to this one incident even if it does involve the same person. There's actually a petition that has been going on for a while (before any of this occurred) to have that particular GM removed for similar cases of misconduct.

Hey Kniraven your title has an extra i in it fox-26.gif​​
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Hello.
    In the interest of being entirely fair, I do not have proof that a moderator caused a GM to act in an unprofessional way.

The proof I do have, is that a moderator threatened to have PWI staff enforce perceived ownership of an area, and that PWI staff soon after seemed to enforce perceived ownership of an area. It is only inference that one caused the other.

What erighan says is true, I do not have any grudge or issue with the other faction involved.
    The organized protest was to contest the actions of a GM. The location the protest was held is where the incident happened. The community demonstrated why we believed the precedent set by the GM was unwise.

Everyone please, leave the other guild as a whole alone and instead look at the people in it as individuals on a case by case basis. That is how we should look at everyone.

I am very happy that that we as a community have been able to make a positive impact and call attention to important issues through this movement. Oranj has formed a team to correct the Aniiversary Plushies issue and I think has done something no other staff member really has before. He admitted mistakes were made, apologized to the community, and took it upon himself directly to fix things. That is impressive.

I've updated to be current, compiled + organized all of the PWGMabuse incident's media/information on the tinyurl link that I think most the community is aware of at this point.

P.S. I don't think I had ever seen arspaulina before all of this started but damn, he/she is now by far my favorite mod.​​
    Post edited by daymond on
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • daymond
    edited June 2016
    eirghan wrote: »
    @bloodedone87
    The video does show the GM wearing the other person's gear. So that isn't really up for debate.
    It is a separate incident of GM abuse though, so we should probably just stick to this one incident even if it does involve the same person. There's actually a petition that has been going on for a while (before any of this occurred) to have that particular GM removed for similar cases of misconduct.

Hey Kniraven your title has an extra i in it fox-26.gif

Yeah, strange things have been happening to my account all week.
    My forum picture was removed earlier.
    My forum gender was changed to female earlier.
    Now my title randomly has an extra letter in it.
    ​​
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    I'm checking to see what happened @daymond
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Okay @daymond I checked your profile using a few different tools, I see no fingerprint of anything changing your profile information. Any action done by another person would show up on the back end. I double checked and see nothing. I know this is going to sound stupid, but in these Vanilla forums nothing surprises me anymore, this very well could be a system derp.
  • daymond
    edited June 2016
    Thank you for the quick response domino. monkey-42.gif
    I find it coincidental all those things to happen at once but, I am not sweating it.
    Thank you for checking.
    ​​
    alFcxeg.png
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    @sylenthunder does this stem from the tw's knights had with your faction? More importantly the one where we sent one squad at a time to fight your entire faction just to give you guys more of a chance and a little more fun? Other than that, I can't think of any other reason for you guys to so vehemently hate on knights. Pvp is pvp if anyone is white they get attacked so it can't be that. Fill us in we all want to know.
    No. In fact, on the TW battlefield it's typically pretty pleasant. Aside from the spawn killing that is, but there isn't a rule against it.

@eirghan that is why I have remained very silent. It's also allowed things to go more askew than they should have, since you were only hearing one side.

@daymond I don't have access to edit profiles, and the avatar picture is loaded to the forum through Arc somehow. (Domino is not kidding about the Vanilla forums being wonky.) You can edit the "i" by checking your signature. Asterelle's extra lines at the bottom for the enhancement should have that information. If it's not showing in the sig, you can re-check the box for it and change it that way. I noticed the extra letters a few weeks ago and figured it was just a typo. Could your forum picture change have been when they were doing the Arc updates?
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • daymond
    edited June 2016
    Thank you for the explanation on how to fix the signature. ​​
    alFcxeg.png
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    No. In fact, on the TW battlefield it's typically pretty pleasant. Aside from the spawn killing that is, but there isn't a rule against it.

Slightly off topic but there are crafty ways to evade that.

• daymond
    After a lot of careful thought about everything that has happened to my guild, me, others, GMs, our community, etc. through this incident/drama. I have decided a few things.

I really want the end result of everything to be a positive one.
    It's really important to me that we come together after this and shift our community in the right direction.
    Attitudes have been so negative for so long around here, including my own.
    Over all... a lot of positive things have actually come about due to this.

Oranj made a team to solve the PWI Plushie problem that has been ongoing for a year, that will finally be handled.
    Speaking w/ Danavid & BearClaw, I learned a lot that I didn't know before. I legitimately enjoyed speaking to them when I didn't think that I would.They won me over even when I was really irate.

People who won community contests last year, they too are finally being awarded (myself included).
    Despite me being difficult and stubborn, despite me being accusing, the GMs were polite to me as I too would like to be polite to others. I like to tell the officers in my guild, that they must fight negativity with positivity, and that their positive attitudes must overpower the negative ones. Their positive attitudes overpowered my anger with a situation, and when I was done talking to them my faction was surprised (and probably annoyed too) at how my interactions with them had really calmed me down.

I actually felt bad for causing Navadin such grief. Even though I do not agree with how the situation was handled, I understand that there is a person behind that character. People make mistakes, and to be honest, would any of us want to deal with us on a daily basis? Look at our attitudes on these forums. Yeah, I agree, TONS of things have been screwed up and I'm just as pissed off as anyone with all of the broken promises and lack of accountability.

We proved that banding together as a community and demanding a results/response can get one.
    I think though, that banding together in mass with a vision of what we want and positive energy could actually be much more powerful.

The banned characters are unbanned,
    They'll be compensated the items they spent.
    The big boss is actually paying attention to us, their flagship title.
    The community got an apology and someone actually took responsibility for once. They said yeah, I messed up, I am sorry, and I am going to hold myself personally accountable. I don't know about you guys, but oh my god... as someone who has been here for 8 years and been pissed for the last several, that meant so much to me... after that, I wasn't even mad anymore. I couldn't be. That legitimately meant so much to me and I can't even put it into words properly. I think I'd been waiting for that from staff for years and didn't even realize it.

So, in an effort to promote good will, here are the things I am going to do:
    - I've taken down all of my social media posts on this topic
    - I've edited + proof read the large summary of the event on my forum for accuracty
    - I am not going to ever post my full video of the conversations with the GM's. They meant it to be private.
    - (I'll post something else on the topic later instead on my youtube)
    - I'm going to make an effort to make amends between myself, Sylen, & Artaeria
    - I'm going to make an effort to make amends between our guilds
    - I'm going to take some initiative to get some more players here, and go write a positive review on steam
    - I recommend you guys write some too
    - I'm going to try to form a group w/ some of the game's largest guilds' leaders or influential persons and maybe we can figure out how to use our influence to organize and get some things actually done around here

I'm naming, but I'm not shaming anyone.
    If I am in violation feel free to edit post.
    - Kniraven
    ​​
    alFcxeg.png
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    After a lot of careful thought about everything that has happened to my guild, me, others, GMs, our community, etc. through this incident/drama. I have decided a few things.

It's really important to me that we come together after this and shift our community in the right direction.

Oranj made a team to solve the PWI Plushie problem that has been ongoing for a year, that will finally be handled.
    Speaking w/ Danavid & BearClaw, I learned a lot that I didn't know before. I legitimately enjoyed speaking to them when I didn't think that I would.They won me over even when I was really irate.

People who won community contests last year, they too are finally being awarded (myself included).
    Despite me being difficult and stubborn, despite me being accusing, the GMs were polite to me as I too would like to be polite to others. I like to tell the officers in my guild, that they must fight negativity with positivity, and that their positive attitudes must overpower the negative ones. Their positive attitudes overpowered my anger with a situation, and when I was done talking to them my faction was surprised (and probably annoyed too) at how my interactions with them had really calmed me down.

I actually felt bad for causing Navadin such grief. Even though I do not agree with how the situation was handled, I understand that there is a person behind that character. People make mistakes, and to be honest, would any of us want to deal with us on a daily basis? Look at our attitudes on these forums. Yeah, I agree, TONS of things have been screwed up and I'm just as pissed off as anyone with all of the broken promises and lack of accountability.

We proved that banding together as a community and demanding a results/response can get one.
    I think though, that banding together in mass with a vision of what we want and positive energy could actually be much more powerful.

The community got an apology and someone actually took responsibility for once. They said yeah, I messed up, I am sorry, and I am going to hold myself personally accountable. I don't know about you guys, but oh my god... as someone who has been here for 8 years and been pissed for the last several, that meant so much to me... after that, I wasn't even mad anymore. I couldn't be. That legitimately meant so much to me and I can't even put it into words properly. I think I'd been waiting for that from staff for years and didn't even realize it.

- I've edited + proof read the large summary of the event on my forum for accuracty
    - I am not going to ever post my full video of the conversations with the GM's. They meant it to be private.
    - I'm going to take some initiative to get some more players here, and go write a positive review on steam
    - I'm going to try to form a group w/ some of the game's largest guilds' leaders or influential persons and maybe we can figure out how to use our influence to organize and get some things actually done around here

- Kniraven
    ​​

Some people would say that they fooled you. Others would say you fooled them. And the third part would say that no one fooled anyone. I would say nothing . Time will tell.

Also how about the fact that this GM has been acused of banning someone for sharing acounts and now using that person gear?
    I understand the banning part cause acount sharing is not allowed but IF he really uses that person gear that is NOT AN OK thing to do. That is a serious accusation and I have read comments on other social media with people saying they recognize the signature of the gear he is wearing as belonging to the person that was banned. He should explain that.
    Also the GM has been accused in the past several times for not doing his job properly and making abuse of power. People even made a petition to get him fired.
    I do not know if this people are telling the truth but I would want this GM to take time and explain in detail that everything he has done was the right thing and that people are just frustrated cause they got banned or punished in another form.
    giphy.gif

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,796 Community Moderator

- Kniraven

Good Call.

I really want this to work for everyone as well. I don't support Perma bans on anyone NOT anyone. Nice to see PWE steeping the marker up!

At this point any decision taken after its been completed must be taken. I would hope if necessary for a Ban its for a few days NOT Perma. People could put up with this and if its fair.

Sometimes it takes everything to stand up and fight... may be this sparked the new era for PWI!!!!

#LonglivePWI​​
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    @daymond: I'm glad to see that things are getting better and that you feel more calm about it. I'm happy to see things going towards a solution, and I wish for all parties to reconcile if possible, and for a satisfying solution to be found! I wish for a positive outcome, I wish the best to everyone!
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    We don't have to agree with each other. We don't have to like each other. But if we can show some respect for each other only good things can come of it.
  • fenfish
    fenfish Posts: 5 Arc User

- Kniraven
    ​​

Some people would say that they fooled you. Others would say you fooled them. And the third part would say that no one fooled anyone. I would say nothing . Time will tell.

Also how about the fact that this GM has been acused of banning someone for sharing acounts and now using that person gear?
    I understand the banning part cause acount sharing is not allowed but IF he really uses that person gear that is NOT AN OK thing to do. That is a serious accusation and I have read comments on other social media with people saying they recognize the signature of the gear he is wearing as belonging to the person that was banned. He should explain that.
    Also the GM has been accused in the past several times for not doing his job properly and making abuse of power. People even made a petition to get him fired.
    I do not know if this people are telling the truth but I would want this GM to take time and explain in detail that everything he has done was the right thing and that people are just frustrated cause they got banned or punished in another form.

i just wish to know or clarify account sharing is permanent offense or a timed one? and thats bananas if he is using other peoples gear
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    Ok, so from a quick read of some posts here, let me see if I have this right.

Someone parked their character in someone elses spot. They got mad, then got a GM to ban that person/people?
    NGTUy53.png

• kkemz
    kkemz Posts: 73 Arc User
    Good news that things are being looked at and hopefully being fixed, thank you ).

I would think that there is a rule/guideline in place if not it should be, that if a GM is having an issue with another player in game(regarding the GM's playing toon) then the said GM would have to forward the issue to another GM that is not involved to take care of the issue and able to get both sides of the story and to show any proof of what was said, done or not done.

Money aside of being an issue, I believe each server should have more GM's and be more present, on many other games that I have played you could always contact a gm in game for help.

Support not sure why they call it support when most of the time you send in a ticket the answer is 1) will foward it on and you never hear anything 2) can't help you go to the forum and see if anyone has asked the question or can help you. I would think being in the support department that means you should be able to answer and or help with every question that comes along.

There's a lot of broken quest out there that needs to be cleaned up, I know it would take awhile but take a chunk once a month or so and fix it.

Thank you )
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    This is ending with a disturbing lack of drama. What am I going to do with all this extra popcorn?