My topic on the post about the Gross Misconduct of Mod/GM team was locked for what reason?

There was no name shaming in the post that I saw :o from me or anyone at all

Comments

• motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    locked for simple reason that is only exists...lol xD
  • jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    of course its going to get closed why would anyone want players to see abuse by someone so called n power...people are standing near me ban ,them ban anyone near my spot ive been in for years, they touced me ban them..this is the most absurd thing ive ever heard of ,everyone ,on every server needs tell everyone check the forums, and face book about this.
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    The entire thread was revolving about bashing a person, that's why it was locked.
    Don't act like nothing happened.

Again, it was a stupid thread to begin with, PWE should resolve whatever happened, bringing it to the forum won't get anyone anywhere anyway, because only a few people know what actually happened, everyone else can only just complain or whine about TOS violation this, TOS violation that, they should do blah when this, they should do bluh when that.

If there really was a year of harassment, it's up to PWE's support department, or whoever, to figure out who is at fault. Cherry picking threads aren't going to bring anything good anyway.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    bashing =|= calling out official misconduct.

i swear, this is something the NYPD would do......

#inb4closure
    #ifihadaGM
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    sharing an afk spot is not harassment IJS​​
    Here we go again....
  • jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    go face book read the screen shots of the conversations
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • dblazen1
    edited June 2016
    Well, this thread just proves WHY it should be locked and confirms what I wrote.
    All these white knights knowing exactly what happened based on something written by 1 person.

"just standing somewhere", who says that is what actually happened? Can you tell if someone is pm'ing **** to someone else, just by standing there? I know I can't.

We don't know what happened, so we shouldn't be the ones talking about it.
    It's not our business nor concern.

also, read the ToS, ayyyy​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• dagoddominator
    because if you read the evidence provided, you will see a clear threat based on "ownership" of an afk spot....

there is no basis for harassment in obscuring the toon of an afk player.

not even a catshop, these ppl are fighting over an afk spot but one side has access to a GM. the actions taken were childish and petty regardless of what the "truth behind this" was.

if a GM can take the time to play around with a toon over an afk spot, they can start monitoring nation wars for the endless amounts of allts being logged and left idle, or take a look into TW and the abuse of transposition. there are literally miles of complaints a GM could be paying attention to instead of entertaining a mod's personal grudges. if anything, the way the banned player was treated is facilitated harassment.
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    link me the TOS pls
  • dblazen1
    edited June 2016
    beast21g wrote: »
    link me the TOS pls

Okay, it's at the bottom of the page but here you go: http://www.arcgames.com/en/about/terms

Have fun reading 4.12: tiger-2.gif
    "Please note that regardless of any notice, we reserve the right to discontinue the Service or to terminate or suspend your Account at any time in our sole discretion, for any reason, or for no reason."
    because if you read the evidence provided, you will see a clear threat based on "ownership" of an afk spot....

not even a catshop, these ppl are fighting over an afk spot but one side has access to a GM. the actions taken were childish and petty regardless of what the "truth behind this" was.

if a GM can take the time to play around with a toon over an afk spot, they can start monitoring nation wars for the endless amounts of allts being logged and left idle, or take a look into TW and the abuse of transposition. there are literally miles of complaints a GM could be paying attention to instead of entertaining a mod's personal grudges. if anything, the way the banned player was treated is facilitated harassment.

>Thread is based on a few minutes
    >Clearly there was also a comment about that there has been harassment for a year
    >Obviously, that evidence is completely the truth and only truth there is, so what was said about the year does not matter wether it happened or not

Can you tell from people just standing there, if they don't PM **** to others?
    The evidence posted there is purely in favor, and possibly cherry picked, for Knights.

Well alrighty then.
    Again, not our business, PWE should sort it out, not us.
    And this thread is the reason why.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• motoor
    WTB afk spot in south pm me offer xD
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    you know how that it's called right? when people decides with no reason to act against another people right?
  • motoor
    man is simple I afk where the hell I wana..I can faction signet where the hell I wana..no one owns any afk spot in pwi simple...now let ban when someone use faction or squad signet over u in pvp because is harassing u..wtf
  • dagoddominator
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    link me the TOS pls

Okay, it's at the bottom of the page but here you go: http://www.arcgames.com/en/about/terms

"Please note that regardless of any notice, we reserve the right to discontinue the Service or to terminate or suspend your Account at any time in our sole discretion, for any reason, or for no reason."

>Clearly there was also a comment about that there has been harassment for a year
    >Obivously, that evidence is completely the truth and only truth there is, so what was said about the year does not matter wether it happened or not

The evidence posted there is purely in favor, and possibly cherry picked, for Knights.

Well alrighty then.
    And this thread is the reason why.​​

you just contradicted yourself. the mention of a year of harassment itself is not proof of harassment. that in itself was a characterization of a person claiming a slight, because a person claims its harassing doesnt mean its actually harassment.... clearly the harassment being claimed is encroachment on an afk spot.... given they even made the hollow argument that lc merged into Sanctuary hence their claim to said spot was superior.....

yes PWE should take care of it, but the community has a right to know and hold and give feedback to administrative actions that lack integrity and fairness. and for all those who like to quote the ToS.... an illegal contract has not traction and i understand these ToS are pretty much proven legalese, but misconduct by representatives of the company cannot and is not protected by ToS and the permabanning of characters as part of unjust recourse is a major issue.

the company's reputation is at stake if they can't make sure their GMs do not abuse their power and permanently ban players (regardless of their level of consumerism) for biased cause, then the playerbase has the right to stop supporting their products and to protest those actions.

the ToS does not dictate whether i can be dissatisfied or not, it does not dictate whether i decide to continue to spend money to play a game with a ton a problems AND GMs who rule with a biased fist and play favorites with the factions their forum mods belong to.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User

also, read the ToS, ayyyy​​

Who are you to tell others what they should or they should not talk about?
    Who died and made you king?

People are free to talk what the hell they want to talk about.

If they ban people now for simply afking what we should expect next?

giphy.gif

• dblazen1
    edited June 2016
    link me the TOS pls

>Obivously, that evidence is completely the truth and only truth there is, so what was said about the year does not matter wether it happened or not

Well alrighty then.
    And this thread is the reason why.

you just contradicted yourself. the mention of a year of harassment itself is not proof of harassment. that in itself was a characterization of a person claiming a slight, because a person claims its harassing doesnt mean its actually harassment.... clearly the harassment being claimed is encroachment on an afk spot.... given they even made the hollow argument that lc merged into Sanctuary hence their claim to said spot was superior.....
    Jesus christ man, I really have to spell every single word out?
    I said "so what was said about the year does not matter wether it happened or not", that entire sentence it was in, was sarcasm. What I meant, is that it DOES matter and it should be looked into before anyone can judge about it. But the thing is that people don't look into anything and just take that 1 thread from Knights as the absolute truth. Ok? Clear? And no, it's not clear that it's actually about the AFK spot, for all we know other things happened. We don't know that.

yes PWE should take care of it, but the community has a right to know and hold and give feedback to administrative actions that lack integrity and fairness. and for all those who like to quote the ToS.... an illegal contract has not traction and i understand these ToS are pretty much proven legalese, but misconduct by representatives of the company cannot and is not protected by ToS and the permabanning of characters as part of unjust recourse is a major issue.
    There is a difference between giving feedback and just plain flatout **** posting like motoor does in this thread. The TOS part: there's nothing anyone can do about it, and no one is actually going to try to sue PWE because they got banned; first of all because it would cost too much, second because they gain nothing from it, third because it won't do anything anyway because PWE is well within their right to ban / terminate whatever/whoever they want in PWI.
    There is hardly a case that can be made out of that. Not like anyone is going to anyway so it doesn't matter. We all know PWE is an **** company anyway.

the company's reputation is at stake if they can't make sure their GMs do not abuse their power and permanently ban players (regardless of their level of consumerism) for biased cause, then the playerbase has the right to stop supporting their products and to protest those actions.
    Their reputation is already junk. And thing is, before there's any stopping of any support (whichever is left that is), again; pwe should figure out what REALLY happened, instead of going on about 1 thread posted by 1 faction

the ToS does not dictate whether i can be dissatisfied or not, it does not dictate whether i decide to continue to spend money to play a game with a ton a problems AND GMs who rule with a biased fist and play favorites with the factions their forum mods belong to.
    No one ever said it dictates that, but people here are acting too fast without knowing complete details

For all we know, what is written in that Knights's thread is really the only thing there is too it, then it would be complete **** for PWE, because they have some in-game corruption going on.
    For all we know, maybe what is written in that thread is not the only thing there is too it and everyone is just blowing hot air over nothing.

Problem is; people judge way too fast without knowing full context.

also, read the ToS, ayyyy

Who are you to tell others what they should or they should not talk about?
    Triggered much? I said SHOULD NOT, not CAN NOT. So I am not telling anyone what they can and can not talk about, i'm just saying they shouldn't while not knowing complete details, but I know bashing anything PWE related is the fun thing to do around here anyway, I do it all the time myself

Who died and made you king?
    Ramsay Bolton died, the north made me king oops, spoilers?
    People are free to talk what the hell they want to talk about.
    Not on the PWE forums they are not.
    If they ban people now for simply afking what we should expect next?
    You should read the entire post, not cherry pick
    I generally don't agree at all how PWE handles most things, and I don't agree with most of their rules like not being allowed to write about support tickets and ongoing issues. I also don't agree with most of their ToS but it is what it is.
    They only sporadically enforce anything anyway.

I'm done with this topic lol, the reading comprehension in here is subpar to that of a 5 year old.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• dagoddominator
    we are not free to talk about what we want on official forums, that is why forums not associated with the ownership of the game are important.

i love the people who throw ToS out like it rules our lives. ToS dictates officially how the company manages us, but it doesnt restrict the playerbase from organizing outside of official forums and lodging complaints. it does not prevent us from commenting everywhere ToS has not traction, it doesnt prevent us from putting this information on the steam page either. it doesnt prevent anyone from advertising to prospective players that this company doesnt manage its business with any sort of integrity.

it DOES however provide "encouragement" to the company to address these issues that normally can be ignored, because they care about protecting the image of their company because being known for bullying its players while collecting obscene amounts of money is a surefire way to see the rest of their products be passed over when ppl are looking for games to play and places to throw their monies at.
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    I just want to take the time to lmao @ the supposed reason for this ****. People can afk where ever. So what if people afk on top of you for a bit for lulz or hell, so what if people afk in the same spot period.​​
  • dagoddominator
    @dblazen1 regardless of any other info, what was posted showed clear misuse of Gm power. even if there was a series of issues prior to this (which we cant be privy to), the series of actions were childish and unprofessional. it should be looked into. one way to assure that it is taken seriously is to make noise. hence all these posts by various ppl and the reaction by most of the major factions on the server in question.

i understand the complaining faction has some history with not being the nicest, but none of that should allow a GM to be biased. it also doesnt invalidate the stupidity of this event. you may be skeptical about the veracity of the complaining faction's claim but the video and chats shown read way too clearly in favor of misconduct for there to be much doubt.

if this was just QQ over being spanked for being a doosh, then so many ppl would not be up in arms.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    unfortunately we all know how this will end.
    The topics will be closed (as they have been) and a formal "announcement" by PWI will be made about how it's being investigated and then literally nothing will happen.... we've seen it just a few weeks ago with GM geared chars going to xTW.​​
    Here we go again....
  • dagoddominator
    they can do whatever they want with their own forums, but it wont stop the negative feedback everywhere they dont want to see it where they dont have the power to obscure it. which is exactly why they have to address it here at some point. if we simply all laid down and didnt make noise, nothing would be done.
  • aosigndalskd
    aosigndalskd Posts: 4 New User
    > @dblazen1 said:

> If there really was a year of harassment, it's up to PWE's support department, or whoever, to figure out who is at fault. Cherry picking threads aren't going to bring anything good anyway.​​

and how exactly is simply standing where someone else is standing harassment? cos thats what its all about
    idc what kind of shettalk might or might not have occured, but it leads all to the "get off my spot" idiocy
    if there really was so much "harassment" ppl surely reported it at some point during the last yr, and since there were no issues until now there most likely wasnt any "harassment" going on other than ppl getting salty bout not having a spot entirely to their own
    if ppl cant deal with not owning a spot and threatening others who refuse to leave the place which obv doesnt belong to them in the first place they might want to play an offline game or something where ppl cant invade their "private space"

like srsly who do they think they r getting ppl banned for simply standing where they want to?
    and a mod dropping a comment like "LC merged into sanc, not vice versa" and threatening with w/e is discrimination/harassment and downgrading an entire former-server's population

and imho its indeed everybody's concern, else this incident just gets swept under the rug like everything else
    (while we r already at it, what happened to our promised DOUBLE ACCSTASHES when servers were merged?)
    cos if u can buy ownership of a specific spot id like to get a map with spots occupied so i dont get randomly banned for stepping onto someone's property..
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Ok will be locking this thread-please continue discussions in the thread I created and let your voice be heard there. Here's a nifty link in case it somehow falls off the page.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1205447/discussion-on-gm-misconduct-thread/p1?new=1
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
This discussion has been closed.