free reawakening + level gift box - update?

Comments

• rosuvulpe#4101
    rosuvulpe#4101 Posts: 18 Arc User
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    wait arnt the girs devs hell yeah bribe them with candy

note just any candy. it has to be chocolate
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    *Gets candy ready for another attempt today* Fingers crossed.
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User

You should just bop them over their heads with a Haddock to get answers!​​
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    its monday did you bribe them with candy's?
  • lilkitsu#4417
    lilkitsu#4417 Posts: 87 Arc User
    elyora2 wrote: »

You should just bop them over their heads with a Haddock to get answers!​​

a 3 day old haddock
  • cimonthedigger
    cimonthedigger Posts: 15 Arc User
    ill bake them a al roker cake with hershys kiss nipples if they get this done.
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    @thenamesdomino any luck with the candy in getting people to give you answers?​​
  • eag1e67
    eag1e67 Posts: 94 Arc User
    I was one of those that actually got sent the code, but sadly, because of PWI, they sent it to the wrong toon somehow so i missed out.

Seems to be alot of 'mistakes' by PWI lately
  • laiwaisan
    I have no concept of time but has it been almost a month now? Cringes at domino did they beat you up and ran you off when you asked the lady devs about it they seem so nice what did we do ? i hate it when we did something wrong but girls wont tell us what we did wrong have to guess. maybe a stuffed animal like a panda ?
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    @orinj now that you've been checking on these forums any chance you know anything about this?​​
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • laiwaisan
    about what?
  • wooooper
    wooooper Posts: 26 Arc User
    about what?

about the common sense topic about this thred. posted by: jabq on Home > PWI > General Discussion

"FREE REAWAKENING + LEVEL GIFT BOX - UPDATE?"​​
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    I guess it'll be like all the previous times something like this happened.
    PWI will give no anser or be utterly slow at it and then the players will slowly give up, thus ending the issue
  • laiwaisan
    Thats not true i really do think he pokes them he has been more active then past ones with the exception of one mod slash gm remember the guy that would give us two arc codes a week and mostly good stuff those were the good old days
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Thats not true i really do think he pokes them he has been more active then past ones with the exception of one mod slash gm remember the guy that would give us two arc codes a week and mostly good stuff those were the good old days

yeah but they were told to they were giving away too many codes, so if the gm was allowed to they probably would, but orders from the TPTB forbid it
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • ailiadrake

Not talking about Domino. Talking about the higher ups. It's clear that Domino can't do much without permission
  • jabq
    The regular weekly poke @thenamesdomino on any updates/resolution regarding this topic?​​
  • laiwaisan
    I think he staling doesnt want to break the bad news to us lol we all dont bite i swear well except the guy over there that had shark dentures put in just for this
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Not stalling, But I do have an update today and yeah its a pill to swallow. So this is being shelved for now. This does not mean Im not going to continue to rattle cages. about it though just our odds at getting a compensation package are a little lower. Sorry for the bad news.
  • npc15
    Not stalling, But I do have an update today and yeah its a pill to swallow. So this is being shelved for now. This does not mean Im not going to continue to rattle cages. about it though just our odds at getting a compensation package are a little lower. Sorry for the bad news.

tiger-14.gif​​
    WbG9jxx.png
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • laiwaisan
    tiger-14.gif We were bad we have been forsaken by the gods i blame the guy above me lol lets play the guy above me fault.

Its the guy aboves me fault because he posted after me =( rules are simple you can only blame a person above you that isnt the person that blame you first see how long the chain is and you have to say why its there fault
  • jabq
    It's all @laiwaisan fault for using those tiger smileys. They saw tigers as endangered animals and did not like the smiley use. Thus to teach us all a lesson we are not getting the packageonion-1.gif.

@thenamesdomino thanks for the update, would it be possible to get something similar thrown in for the anni or christmas this time? Last years present were non-existent. People do log back around anni time at times to check out things, might be a good idea to entice them with goodies so some of them stick around.​​
  • ailiadrake
    @thenamesdomino
    *hands over a jar of chocolate cookies*
    Dude, you shouldn't be sorry. Not your fault the higher ups told you to deliver the bad news (which I knew was gonna happen). Actually, I'm glad you spoke to us instead of ignoring us. You're the first person that's been so actively communicating with us in a long time. I really appreciate you and your effort.
  • sahaki#9528
    sahaki#9528 Posts: 3 Arc User
    If we speak the same "code" , the error was that he had no expiration date ... which recently corrected " right?" ... Really is frustrating not being able to redeem the code , I had it when I was usable but because they had no expiration date , I thought it could use any time ... it is possible that next year again give the same code , and maybe I still need ... , and I say it for me and many others to the same thing happened . But hey like you appreciate your effort and your attention for giving us all possible answers . Despite all thank you very much alike.
    I'm sad and frustrated ...
    (My inglish so bad i know ) :'( :'( :'(
  • orinj
    orinj Posts: 460 admin
    edited June 2016
    npc15 wrote: »
    @orinj now that you've been checking on these forums any chance you know anything about this?​​

Yeah, give me til next week. I gotta discuss with the stakeholders to see what type of information is appropriate for release. I know that sounds vague, but you'll understand when I post the reply. Thanks, bud.
    Post edited by orinj on
    F.E.A.R. has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run - OR - Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours, my friend.
  • npc15
    orinj wrote: »
    npc15 wrote: »
    @orinj now that you've been checking on these forums any chance you know anything about this?

Yeah, give me til next week. I gotta discuss with the stakeholders to see what time of information is appropriate for release. I know that sounds vague, but you'll understand when I post the reply. Thanks, bud.

Thanks so much for the response

And @thenamesdomino thanks also for your update. Even if it may not have been what we were hoping for it's still been great having someone around who's active on the forums and has been giving us feedback and news it's been much appreciated​​
    WbG9jxx.png
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • laiwaisan
    Ty Domino you tried big big hugs anyways
  • jabq
    Thank you @thenamesdomino , now we get to bug orinj every week about this onion-26.gif​​
  • laiwaisan
    edited July 2016
    i think they should just put out a loyalty box code rather then e-mail with 2 week expiration code so no one can complain i think two weeks is enough time for all to have a chance to redeem it.

Or this perm Fash Wep

https://ecatomb.epicpw.com/fashion-weapon.html
    Baseball Bat (Male)
    Baseball Bat (Female) screenshot
    Drunkard's Dagger (Male)
    Drunkard's Dagger (Female)
    Boxing Gloves (Male)
    Boxing Gloves (Female) screenshot
    Double-barreled Rifle (Male)
    Double-barreled Rifle (Female
    幻彩双槌(男) Ak 47
    星芒长杖(男) Ak 47screenshot

• jabq
    Where do i report hijackers? @laiwaisan is hijacking this thread tiger-37.gif.

I would be interested in cool looking more expensive permanent weapon fashion. When it came out, i was under the impression that a normal timed fashion weapon would be 3 gold and a permanent one would be 15~20 gold for all options. People can try it out temporarily, and if they liked it, they could get the permanent one.​​
This discussion has been closed.