Dawn Glory Merger Promise Yet to be Fullfilled

tek1nig
tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
Hello @thenamesdomino

Upon the merger of the server Harshlands(USA) and Morai(EU) we the loyal player base were made a promise. We were told that duplication of events would be seen on the newly merged DawnGlory(EU) server to address the fact that an entire USA server of players were cast to the wayside and thrown into a server where they would no longer be valid and be forced to lose out on opportunities to develop our characters due to European event timers.

This has not happened, nor has it been mentioned anywhere since then. But this is what has happened since that promise was made. An absurd amount of players have quit the game, left Dawn Glory abandoning their factions and friends because playing an MMORPG and not having access to any events invalidates the entire point of playing a game like Perfect World International.

Dawn Glory server specifically is in need of due process. We need that this promise be followed up upon. Many of these events help to develop our characters and as such an entire servers worth of populous is left to stagnate as we have no way to stay competitive with European players who benefit from these event timers. I don't really know how much more I could stress the importance of this issue.

As new content is released many more events are becoming available and the older ones are being polished providing endgame content which the majority of the Harshlands player base do not have access to. This is not only not fair, but directly contradicted the statement given to the community upon the merger.

Please investigate and provide resolution for this issue because I'm tired of seeing waves of people disappear because the empty promises of PWE.monkey-14.gif

Regards,

SyntherosX(HL2)
Former Harshlands Player 8 year Loyal Player
"Its time to play FOR REAL - LETS DO THIS! YOSHAAAA!!!!" - SyntherosX
​​
VWjvQZ8.jpg
Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• rbsejlakyn
    rbsejlakyn Posts: 1 Arc User
    As another 8 year player of Harshlands I have to agree. These times are hard to make and there was a thread mentioning adjusted times for Harshlands players because of the time difference.

Not asking for anything more than what we were told was going to happen. Many of us are not capable of doing these events during the Dawnglory times as our clocks are 6 hours behind (making them all during the work/school day).

Please consider holding to what you told us last year.

~SejIakyn
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    Nobody promised anything. Do you really think the sentence *We will look into it* or *I will come back to you regarding this* means anything?
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Meh more people quit almost nobody joins less cash shop they do stupid events like screenshot pets...
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • tek1nig
    edited June 2016
    scruncy wrote: »
    Nobody promised anything. Do you really think the sentence *We will look into it* or *I will come back to you regarding this* means anything?

Hello,

Upon the merger the PWE staff knew that there were issues such as this that existed due to the merge of 2 servers from drastically different timezones. As such the appointed staff member at the time which was handling all inquires was GM @mintsummer . You may also reference this information on the official thread of the time almost 1 year ago:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi/#/discussion/1197811/server-merge-faq/p2

Pay attention to the GM - mintsummer's posts in this thread. Here is a quote from that thread "1 of many" which support my case:
    mintsummer wrote: »

If there is any event sensitive to time zone, we will try to schedule it multiple times so that most players can have fun. Meanwhile, we are working on multiple time slots of TW/ Cross Server PVP/NW. Stay Tuned!

I am not asking for something that is not doable. As per GM mintsummer this is not only doable, but should have been done 1 year ago. I speak for many in the community from the Harshlands when I say - I am only asking for what was promised and nothing more. Please community manager @thenamesdomino investigate and make this happen before our community continues to suffer more player losses.

Regards,

SyntherosX(HL2)
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Not even a year. More like 9 months.

It would take them at least a month to coordinate something like this with China to get it updated to your specific server, and not affect the other servers. Plus you have to count that the merge happened at the beginning of August, and it is merely June. The actual server merge occurred barely over 10 months ago. The post you are quoting is from July 29, which was merely a few days before the merge occurred.

Edit: Most likely the reason it never happened is that having one special snowflake server isn't something Wanmei wanted to do. Besides, it would be better if they offered a method for transferring servers.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • tek1nig
    superfedee wrote: »
    besides the fact that you are a year late, despite all what u mentioned, dawnglory is the most balanced and challenging server out of all 4, if you would be playing any other server where tempest karma and especially hoorah heavily overpower the scene, you would've quit already long ago, so have that and enjoy.

also pretty confident xtourny will have NA times

I am a pvper from a PVP server, you are confused sir, I would not quit the game I played for PVP because of PVP. You are severely off topic. The topic of this post is the promise that was made and me and hundreds of other players fed up with waiting for something they probably forgot to do.

There are many events that must be replicated and I did not mention cross-server events as this has nothing to do with the set EU event timers for normal events

Not even a year. More like 9 months.

It would take them at least a month to coordinate something like this with China to get it updated to your specific server, and not affect the other servers. Plus you have to count that the merge happened at the beginning of August, and it is merely June. The actual server merge occurred barely over 10 months ago. The post you are quoting is from July 29, which was merely a few days before the merge occurred.

Edit: Most likely the reason it never happened is that having one special snowflake server isn't something Wanmei wanted to do. Besides, it would be better if they offered a method for transferring servers.

I understand this. But for as you put "9 months" we've been bombarded by threads that suggest cross-server transfers " free transfers " and the like. I am simply following up on what we already know can and should be done.

Side Note: China servers offer transfers between servers and for this situation it would most likely be free.
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• noctusvenator
    noctusvenator Posts: 37 Arc User
    I would rather them follow through with multiple event times as promised instead of server transfers.

I have grown to enjoy playing on Dawn Glory (ignoring the fact it is pve) and do not want to see half of the server players vanish to another server.

It is true that such a change to events takes time and obviously they need to run these things past china, I would expect the change to take occur before the next expansion though.

Hopefully they have not forgot about the things they have said they would do and are currently working on the issue.
  • tek1nig
    what are you missing from a pvp server? there is pk at any hour on dawnglory and you are permanently white named so what would change if server would be pvp and not pve? actually not a damn thing ^^

Once again that is not currently the topic - but to answer you directly, there are no pvE servers in china. It was specifically made for our "soft mentality" version. But on the topic of EVENTS, Resource wars is a PvP event that is heavily taken advantage of by the blue named players. Thus giving pvE players an advantage by entirely avoiding the pvp aspect of the event entirely whilst going afk in zhen circles stealing all mobs that spawn and we are unable to do anything about it.

This problem stems further to events like the tiger event where people can farm end-game shards for 1st place and event gold. And once again only blue names prosper because they circumvent the PVP aspect of this out of safezone event. So there are 2 issues that must be addressed Event Time Duplication and Setting Servers to PVP as it should be.

I chose a PVP server to have the most fun I could have out of this game. But due to the PvE status being thrust upon us i'm limited to the same 20 people everyday to PvP against. Ever since the merge PvPing against the same 20 people. Do you understand the level of monotony that is? Wheres the competition? Wheres the fun? There are GOD players who live in bluename never to be seen as a pvper and I want my chance to fight them all - But that is not the topic of this discussion

Event times benefit EU players only thus further giving them the advantage over the playerbase that was merged into it. It is a simple, Doable fix as per GM @mintsummer and we are simply requesting this change be initiated because we've been waiting long enough.
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• amiget117
    amiget117 Posts: 6 Arc User
    I don't even see how this is an argument. Gm's said 'We'll do this.' and they haven't done what they said they would. How can you even argue that the gm's shouldn't do what they said they would. Even if that was the ONLY reason they should do this it's to keep their word and not lie to us so we can keep playing, just hoping they will do what they say. That's grimey, and if something was promised to the players that they either never intended to give us or changed their mind and don't intend to give us, the integrity of the entire company shows us that PWI is not for the players and is just there to take our money and lie to us.
  • unluckygecko
    unluckygecko Posts: 39 Arc User
    You know back in the day when European players on US servers got shafted with NW timings and we were told to deal with it or change server, abandoning everything we worked years to get? Well, I give you the same advice. Change server or deal with it...
  • tek1nig
    edited June 2016
    You know back in the day when European players on US servers got shafted with NW timings and we were told to deal with it or change server, abandoning everything we worked years to get? Well, I give you the same advice. Change server or deal with it...

Hello,

Your comment is not relevant to the conversation for the following reasons:

1. We are in our predicament due to a server merge, we didn't choose to play here which means it is not our fault. Unlike in your example where the EU players chose the wrong server.

2. The Game Masters were the ones that made it crystal clear with nothing to be misconstrued that we would see these changes given time. And I say unto you, has not enough time passed? Have we not waited long enough? Or are we merely forgotten?

3.In your example I would also like to give you some information which you probabaly didn't know. Game masters sympathetic to EU players at the time fully rebuilt characters for those who complained enough and put in money and were seen as loyal customers. Yes, you heard right. Many times in the history of my 8 years with PWE has the support team assisted in rebuilding a character on another server. It was not done frequently because it is a manual process and very tedious.

I hope this clarified any confusion you had towards our cause!

Thank you!
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• topmasterseller
    topmasterseller Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    All this could be resolved so easy....
    just make server transfer possible ... they can even make money... and make it once per idk 6 months,
    and after the merge, we all know it is possible
    but they are lazy...
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    Be nice to get those server transfer options
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    I would rather them follow through with multiple event times as promised instead of server transfers.

I have grown to enjoy playing on Dawn Glory (ignoring the fact it is pve) and do not want to see half of the server players vanish to another server.

It is true that such a change to events takes time and obviously they need to run these things past china, I would expect the change to take occur before the next expansion though.

Hopefully they have not forgot about the things they have said they would do and are currently working on the issue.
    That's just it though. I'm pretty sure that if it were an option, you would probably have MORE people coming off the West and East coast servers and going to Dawnglory, than you would have people getting off Dawnglory to go to a US server.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    All this could be resolved so easy....
    just make server transfer possible ... they can even make money... and make it once per idk 6 months,
    and after the merge, we all know it is possible
    but they are lazy...

I agree as long as the stone was only usable once in a very long time (like the 6 months you said) and it had a fair price (so people don't just scam a bunch of other people and then move servers, it has to be a price where they would gain nothing by doing so). Problem here is that they'd have to create an item and a mechanic in the game, which they can't and had to come from China.

It's mostly the problem with this game. Put the stone in the boutique for 100g and a lot of people would buy, PWE knows this, PWE would be fine with it most likely but China won't support it.

They can't add features without China's permission. Until China allows this, it will never happen.

Mr. Justice
  • kukla2
    kukla2 Posts: 10 Arc User
    tek1nig wrote: »
    Hello @thenamesdomino

Upon the merger of the server Harshlands(USA) and Morai(EU) we the loyal player base were made a promise. We were told that duplication of events would be seen on the newly merged DawnGlory(EU) server to address the fact that an entire USA server of players were cast to the wayside and thrown into a server where they would no longer be valid and be forced to lose out on opportunities to develop our characters due to European event timers.

This has not happened, nor has it been mentioned anywhere since then. But this is what has happened since that promise was made. An absurd amount of players have quit the game, left Dawn Glory abandoning their factions and friends because playing an MMORPG and not having access to any events invalidates the entire point of playing a game like Perfect World International.

Dawn Glory server specifically is in need of due process. We need that this promise be followed up upon. Many of these events help to develop our characters and as such an entire servers worth of populous is left to stagnate as we have no way to stay competitive with European players who benefit from these event timers. I don't really know how much more I could stress the importance of this issue.

As new content is released many more events are becoming available and the older ones are being polished providing endgame content which the majority of the Harshlands player base do not have access to. This is not only not fair, but directly contradicted the statement given to the community upon the merger.

Please investigate and provide resolution for this issue because I'm tired of seeing waves of people disappear because the empty promises of PWE.monkey-14.gif

Regards,

SyntherosX(HL2)
    ​​

I absolutely agree, I actually made a post after the merger, asking GMs to move events time or let us change the servers. It is frustrating not to be able to participate in events or attends TWs or NWs on Fridays ( it will take me twice as long to get tokens, since for US players, Friday's NW is when we are at work). Synth is right, I DID NOT choose to play european server and I DID NOT CHOSE to play pve server. When I started playing this game, i came on absolutely different terms, so why now we are the ones who have to suffer because of this. GIVE me my $ back that i spent over the years on this game and I will gladly start on a new server, or accommodate our needs so that US players can be on equal terms with European players.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    what are you missing from a pvp server? there is pk at any hour on dawnglory and you are permanently white named so what would change if server would be pvp and not pve? actually not a damn thing ^^

Once again that is not currently the topic - but to answer you directly, there are no pvE servers in china. It was specifically made for our "soft mentality" version. But on the topic of EVENTS, Resource wars is a PvP event that is heavily taken advantage of by the blue named players. Thus giving pvE players an advantage by entirely avoiding the pvp aspect of the event entirely whilst going afk in zhen circles stealing all mobs that spawn and we are unable to do anything about it.

This problem stems further to events like the tiger event where people can farm end-game shards for 1st place and event gold. And once again only blue names prosper because they circumvent the PVP aspect of this out of safezone event. So there are 2 issues that must be addressed Event Time Duplication and Setting Servers to PVP as it should be.

I chose a PVP server to have the most fun I could have out of this game. But due to the PvE status being thrust upon us i'm limited to the same 20 people everyday to PvP against. Ever since the merge PvPing against the same 20 people. Do you understand the level of monotony that is? Wheres the competition? Wheres the fun? There are GOD players who live in bluename never to be seen as a pvper and I want my chance to fight them all - But that is not the topic of this discussion

Event times benefit EU players only thus further giving them the advantage over the playerbase that was merged into it. It is a simple, Doable fix as per GM @mintsummer and we are simply requesting this change be initiated because we've been waiting long enough.
    ​​

And I chosed a PVE server because I do not like the PVP aspect of this game. Or should I say ,,pk gang and kill the one that is weaker than me just cause I can,, aspect of the game.
    There is no need to set servers to pvp to fix the issues you have with the events you mentioned. Those can be fixed by doing one of this:
    -players that participate in this event will automatically be turn in pk mode for the duration of event. Once the event is over they are turned blue name again.
    -make a pvp server and let people that wants to pvp 24/7 transfer there so they can kill eachother as many times as they want.

You want the chance to fight the bluename that were never seen as pvper?
    What if they do not want to fight you ?

You are limited to the same 20 people everyday?
    Maybe you should ask yourself why that happend?

You came from a pvp server. I am sure that there were more than 20 people there. Out of the people that were on a pvp server and now are on a pve server ask yourself this:
    why are only 20 people that are in pk mode?
    Some people may have quit the game but for the rest that were on pvp server , were transfered on a pve server , become blue name why since then they never turned pk mode on?

You cannot compare China with our version because majority of the players in China do not have the OP r9r3 gear that he have in our version.

The solution for your problem is that PWI to make a 5 server. A pvp one and let all players that like to pvp all day long go there.
    Something tells me that from your server only those 20 players that you are pvping against will go there. And maybe other 20 from another server, 20 from another, 20 from another . And you will have a server with 80 players that will pk within eachother.

I am sorry but you pk players are in minority.
    giphy.gif

• tek1nig
    edited June 2016

And I chosed a PVE server because I do not like the PVP aspect of this game (This entire Game is designed as a PVP game - But this is again off-topic as we of the USA (EAST) Harshlands Community only want what was promised and that is the weekly event timers be duplicated to benefit Us as well and not only EU player). Or should I say ,,pk gang and kill the one that is weaker than me just cause I can,, aspect of the game.(This is also incorrect and highly based on inexperience and assumption. On a PVP server many people group together to fight people like the ones you are imagining because NOBODY likes a quest blocker there are also rules in the subsection of harassment if you find yourself in such a situation - SO It will not happen "Consequtively" unless that person wants a 3 day ban or more depending if it was their first time or not)
    There is no need to set servers to pvp to fix the issues you have with the events you mentioned(Sorry but this is again you misreading as the Topic of this discussion is simply fixing Event timers - Other players here brought up the PVP aspect which is a problem for another day as I already said this game is designed for PVP and its not as scary as you make it out in your post here). Those can be fixed by doing one of this:
    -players that participate in this event will automatically be turn in pk mode for the duration of event. Once the event is over they are turned blue name again.(I would agree with this as a fix but I doubt that's in the works - because if it was they would have fixed Cross-Server Territory War and allowed Blue names to participate because currently they cannot attack other players if they do not correct their protections to PK mode)
    -make a pvp server and let people that wants to pvp 24/7 transfer there so they can kill each other as many times as they want. ( The premise of a PVP server is not to just be thrown into a group and say cya, its to have a chance to stand up for your comrades a chance to help your allies in a massive out world war with no restrictions. PvP allows people to act out their class fully whether you're that nice guy that sees a person in need of a res, that awesome barb that tanks the RPK players while you complete your quest, or just that all round rpk player that pops in steals a kill and disappears before you knew what happened "Driveby PK")

You want the chance to fight the bluename that were never seen as pvper?
    What if they do not want to fight you ? (Respectfully it depends on the person, normally if i'm in the middle of attacking someone and they say stop, i'll stop because I don't like to cause grief)

You are limited to the same 20 people everyday?
    Maybe you should ask yourself why that happend? (It happened because we were merged into a PVE server and people lost all hope in this game after seeing the few events we had to stay competitive were out of reach due to PWE not following up on their promise and being thrust onto a PvE server meant all pvp players who spent their days having "Fun" ingame were now forced to PVE to catch up on years of content - This full out blind sided shafting of the player base caused the game to lose many players "Harshlands in particular suffered from this greatly")

You came from a pvp server. I am sure that there were more than 20 people there. Out of the people that were on a pvp server and now are on a pve server ask yourself this:
    why are only 20 people that are in pk mode?Answerd.
    Some people may have quit the game but for the rest that were on pvp server , were transfered on a pve server , become blue name why since then they never turned pk mode on?Answered.

You cannot compare China with our version because majority of the players in China do not have the OP r9r3 gear that he have in our version.I would agree with you only if I didn't have the chinese client installed on my machine and only if I didn't know OP r9.3 Neuma portal stormbringers on that server, You are generalizing popular mis-information China has many more competitive players than we have and any top faction of the china server would absolutely crush the International servers. This can be sited on the forums as well because there was a continental PK tournament that included the China version "which is when we first knew GM's had the ability to transfer players because the platform for it was there for 7 years already" In that tournament we got creamed. It was sad.

The solution for your problem is that PWI to make a 5 server. A pvp one and let all players that like to pvp all day long go there.
    Something tells me that from your server only those 20 players that you are pvping against will go there. And maybe other 20 from another server, 20 from another, 20 from another . And you will have a server with 80 players that will pk within eachother.( This is silly that you would even think that way but I'll play along. Your solution personally as a player that so strongly dislikes PVP is to uninstall the game. Territory Wars = PVP, Resource Wars = PVP, Nation Wars = PVP, Cross-Server Territory War = PVP, Cube of fate = PVP, PK Tournament = PVP, Celestial Tigers = PVP, Theatre of Blood =PVP, Sunset Valley = PVP. Basically all of these events are just to name a few that are designed for strategic PVP. Kicking a portion of the populous to another server would not solve the problem. This game is designed for Player vs Player scenarios and avoiding them completely and having staff in PWE support that mindset simply undermines the game entirely)

I am sorry but you pk players are in minority. (This is just your unfounded opinion and if more people had the backbone to speak up I guarantee our voices would be heard internationally)

I hope I was able to address all your concerns!
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• blazerboy
    Funniest thing people say is "we don't want pvp" but then you go to events like nw which If you try to bring in the coin as a reason. However marginal that is yeah no Im still skeptical in reality you just don't want to drop or spend the very small amount on guardian scrolls. If you dislike synth reasons thats fine but dont alienate people who enjoy it and willing to pay open world prices just because you aren't.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    I didn't read everything but I don't think dawnglory should get special threatment about event times, that's too greedy lol. I do however think there should be changes on events for every damn server, cause we have EU players on US servers and US players on EU servers.
    Like duplicate the events yes, but where you can't get rewards twice.
  • akaeruvae
    akaeruvae Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hmm I like the idea to have events an additional time that day.
    However it should not only allow a character to enter only 1x that day, but also only 1x that day on the whole account.
    Or people that can play 24/7 would get a huge advantage.
    Thinking about it... they would just join with a 2nd account... :/ But it might decrease afk alts in NW a little.

I also agree that every server should get the extra event times.
    (Or just add the server transfer stone, that ppl keep asking for)

Not sure what the pvp/pve server discussion has to do with the op's request.​​
  • tek1nig
    edited June 2016
    shopcheese wrote: »
    I didn't read everything but I don't think dawnglory should get special threatment about event times, that's too greedy lol. I do however think there should be changes on events for every damn server, cause we have EU players on US servers and US players on EU servers.
    Like duplicate the events yes, but where you can't get rewards twice.

As events are quest based, you are only allowed to take them once per week until maintenance has reset these weekly events, so they'd have to use alts to compete and no life an entire day as USA EAST event times are 8PM EST which is 2AM server time.. As such, the promise that was made to us as a community and directly to Dawn Glory players needs to be fulfilled - No Greed Involved. Simply Fairness that was promised.​​
    Post edited by tek1nig on
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• kiteix
    kiteix Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    This whole thing shouldn't even have to be a problem if they had thought this server merge out properly in the first place. Flat merging of the server, as they did, was by the far the easy and lazy way of getting everything done. And look where we are now, nearly a year later, and everything is a mess.

What kind of half baked idea was it to merge an east cost NA server with an EU server; did they not expect there to be these issues?

At this point, most of what they can do is too little too late. With the bottom line being, anything they do now will not stop the complaining but simply switch the group is doing the complaining.

Add extra event times to DA for the NA population: You shut up the NA players on DA, but **** off every other server for this perceived "Special treatment".

Add an option to change server: Welcome to population imbalance; the short answer to the reason of the merge. I'm sure everyone will love that.

At this point, it doesn't matter what's done, there are going to be people pissed off; it's just a matter of deciding which group PWE is whiling to give the middle finger to.

If there is one truth in this world, it's that no matter how hard you try, you're never going to make everyone happy.

As Synth reminded me in mumble yesterday, I have a dog in the race too. Being an east coast player, currently planning a move to the west coast. 10 AM events? You thought.

The more you think about the problem, the less obvious the solution is. Maybe PWE has just picked their poison, and decided that pissing off the NA population of DA is better than the alternative of pissing off so many others. Not that that makes this any easier of a pill to swallow for the NA players stuck forever on an EU server, from the server merge they never wanted.

KateMonster
  • blazerboy
    @unluckygecko hence why people want server transfer stones many NA players on DA quit the sever is a ghost town a large number of the times the majority are alts or someone logging multi accs for either coins or keeping their friends char up to date hoping one day they return. But yeah it is what it is. If pwi just offertransfer problem solved
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    scruncy wrote: »

Hello,

Upon the merger the PWE staff knew that there were issues such as this that existed due to the merge of 2 servers from drastically different timezones. As such the appointed staff member at the time which was handling all inquires was GM @mintsummer . You may also reference this information on the official thread of the time almost 1 year ago:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi/#/discussion/1197811/server-merge-faq/p2

Pay attention to the GM - mintsummer's posts in this thread. Here is a quote from that thread "1 of many" which support my case:
    mintsummer wrote: »

If there is any event sensitive to time zone, we will try to schedule it multiple times so that most players can have fun. Meanwhile, we are working on multiple time slots of TW/ Cross Server PVP/NW. Stay Tuned!

I am not asking for something that is not doable. As per GM mintsummer this is not only doable, but should have been done 1 year ago. I speak for many in the community from the Harshlands when I say - I am only asking for what was promised and nothing more. Please community manager @thenamesdomino investigate and make this happen before our community continues to suffer more player losses.

Regards,

SyntherosX(HL2)
    >We will TRY
    So there's your promise. They will try. That is a promise that means absolutely nothing.
    He didn't say they will do it 100% for sure. They would try.

Well, there's your answer.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    As much I hate say agree anything from syth I agree 100% ,I cant tw nw rw because times and work scheadule way too many years playing this game and everything that has allowed me progress my char is gone.I refuse spenf nother dime after being straight lied too from tickting staff and then banned from forums for showing proof of such lies....if china can transfer wh cant we? Id almost go as far as saying Id pay for it even
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • blazerboy
    Well this is just a assumption, but its possible because none of our servers can probably handle optional transfer. If a large amount of NA players on DA sever migrated to more friendly NA times there is a fair possibility some EU people from DA could migrate out aswell into servers where they see more activity PVP/UP ect, which could lead to the force merge of all servers to make things simple of which we all know is the end for this game. But thats just what I think would happen. Believe it or not but theres some old morai people who want the severs as pvp because they too enjoy it they only started on a pve server because it worked with their time. Im guessing GMs feel this is a possibility therefore they do not offer the function. The reason china has it is because China has a MASSIVE community unlike ours the game actually progresses well and maybe has more active gms idk.