PWI need new GMs.

kyoske
kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
I got the email with the code and I retrieved the gift on the wrong toon that's partially my fault and PWI fault for not offering details as to what was in the box. It went to a toon that was already rb2 and had nirvana 3 gear. I sent a ticket i got an email that said npc all the items then we will check and send them to the correct toon, so i did but the gear tickets wont sell, i send another ticket explaining this to them and asking what i should do and now they are telling me that they wont give me back anything which is quite unfair since i was doing what i was told by them the GMs. Keep in mind that in the end i could have easily used the rb2 pill on my main, but i sold it because they told me to, so what now. @thenamesdomino and i know how sylen is but i already sent a ticket and this is what's up, so leave this one alone

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Rekt wolo rude....
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Let me see if I got it right.
    You sent it on the wrong toon. By your own fault. You can do a bit of research before redeeming a code, or try to find more info first, if you are uncertain. But I accept that you didn't know and you made a mistake.

Then they asked you to NPC the items. If you can't sell the gear tickets to the NPC, go to NPC Nosta at Celestial Vale and get the gear. Then see if you can NPC the gear. If you still can't NPC it, you could destroy it I think?

If they said that they won't help you further I'm sorry for that! Then maybe it's better not to sell/destroy the equipment if they won't send it again? I wish you'll get a solution to your problem!

Did you send many tickets? Just curious. Cause I'm surprised that they said at first that they'd send them again, but then they said no.
    Post edited by darky26 on
  • kyoske
    @darky26 and that's the issue, why tell me to npc the items, as i said i could have used the rb2 pill on my main, but they said i should npc them and they will send them to the correct toon, i have the email as proof if anyone wants to see it. I really dont get them.
  • darky26
    kyoske said:

@darky26 and that's the issue, why tell me to npc the items, as i said i could have used the rb2 pill on my main, but they said i should npc them and they will send them to the correct toon, i have the email as proof if anyone wants to see it. I really dont get them.

Don't post the ticket, you might have a problem, it's not allowed I think.
    I'm sad to read that! I see, you could have at least used the rb2 pill, or maybe account stash the gear (if you can,cause my gear didn't have that option).

It makes me sad to read that it turned out this way! I hope and wish your problem will be resolved!

The final reply was so different than the first. 0_o Maybe different people replied? If they are different people, maybe they aren't aware of the other person saying that they'll send the gear again? Did you tell them that? Is the ticket open, can you update it?
  • kyoske
    @darky26 tbh i dont even care so much about the gear, main is a bm and the next toon is a bm and i can account stash my nv3 gear, so they dont even have to refund that, all i really need are the exp pills. I did as i was instructed and now im suffering the loss. PWI need new gms
  • darky26
    Is the GM that refused to sent the items, the same as the GM that said that they'll send them? If they are different people, maybe the second GM isn't aware of what the other GM agreed to. If they are different people, and the ticket is open, maybe you could update it, explaining the situation?

I don't know what is the proper advice to give. I wish you good luck!
  • jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    It is very typical some times it seems they dont even read ticket history just figure way say sorry nothing we can do.....

Ihave had issue for least 4 years with email account that because im old i dont remember why it was changed in forst place but was changed to an email that didnt even exisit had create and lucky enough wasnt allready used .was supposed be @hotmail and they made it @ yahooo. since then the confermation to change email doesnt get sent to correct adress nor pwi codes...in april i mention about a code being sent to orgninal adresss for account ,they ended up giv9ng me one to use assiciated with right email.with latest code and asking they are sorry it was sent to select users and nothing we can do.....

last month when points where not going to account for log in event ,even though i made ticket week one of promotion,first was have wait till end promotion if dont get items contact support.....then end event yes you guessed it.......sorry promotion has ended all points reset be more carefull and pay attention to dates and times vlablabla.... basicly more smoke in the azzz...

the promotion ticket was finaly resolved and points where added tho bythis point the reward that was 99% time changed to item was useless for me compared to one would have recived..but only way was resolved was complaining on forums and calling out the dont give a shiot attitude about players the support (ticketing system) have..

after seven years10's of thousands of dollars it seeems gets worse and worse especicaly since returned after 18 monthsoff and just dont spend like I used to their attitude gets worse and worse with each ticket and issue....95% all comes to them saying be more careful thier is nothing we can do,,we understand your frustration but sory nothing we can do.......
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User

after seven years10's of thousands of dollars it seeems gets worse and worse especicaly since returned after 18 monthsoff and just dont spend like I used to their attitude gets worse and worse with each ticket and issue....95% all comes to them saying be more careful thier is nothing we can do,,we understand your frustration but sory nothing we can do.......

Thats the problem. You said 10 of thousands of dollars and it gets worse. PWE has ALWAYS been this way. But you and people like you continue to spend money. What incentive do they have to provide better service to the players if they can be completely incompetent, and still bring in money? You want PWE to listen, stop spending money on the game.
    NGTUy53.png

• magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    Not that I am paranoid or something, but I would not insta blame GM's or support for that matter.

Their attitude was top notch every single time I had a request, even though some of them were ridiculous :smile: .

The only thing I could b.tch about is the fact that these items are incorrectly advertised, and that IS a fact. Inside the email which contains the code, they specifically say that the item you will receive is ACCOUNT bound, which is wrong. It is CHARACTER bound, you cannot stash it.
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • darky26
    edited May 2016
    Every code, when redeemed, is going to a specific character. That's why when one redeems a code, he/she chooses a server and a character.Otherwise we would only choose servers. All codes are like that, for as long as I've been playing. That's why one has to be careful before redeeming a code. This isn't a fault of the staff or anything, that's just how codes work. Therefore I expect the reward items to be that way too. Why would I care for the items being able to be traded, if I sent it on the right toon? Unless one wants to sell the reward items, which could lead to exploits.

For some, the gear can be put to Account Stash, and in some cases it can't. So some can put them in Account stash.

Something that could help imo is if more info about the codes came in the email. If people don't know well the rewards that they might get, they might regret it. Creating more frustration to everyone, player and support staff. So I think more details could be useful.

I have no complaints with support. They have been excellent to me! When I faced problems, they replied and given a bit of time, things get sorted out. They have been very helpful! My experiences are only positive!
    Post edited by darky26 on
  • jamminjimmy
    darky26 said:

Every code, when redeemed, is going to a specific character. That's why when one redeems a code, he/she chooses a server and a character.Otherwise we would only choose servers. All codes are like that, for as long as I've been playing. That's why one has to be careful before redeeming a code. This isn't a fault of the staff or anything, that's just how codes work. Therefore I expect the reward items to be that way too. Why would I care for the items being able to be traded, if I sent it on the right toon? Unless one wants to sell the reward items, which could lead to exploits.

For some, the gear can be put to Account Stash, and in some cases it can't. So some can put them in Account stash.

Something that could help imo is if more info about the codes came in the email. If people don't know well the rewards that they might get, they might regret it. Creating more frustration to everyone, player and support staff. So I think more details could be useful.

I have no complaints with support. They have been excellent to me! When I faced problems, they replied and given a bit of time, things get sorted out. They have been very helpful! My experiences are only positive!

mot people spend x amount seem never have issues and get things resolved unsure if you would admit if this is case since most people want hide fact they spend money but least on server ive been on people spend get priority......a person npc'd there r9 gears and was able get support to give back another got **** through exspoliot caused by arc 2 peices r9 gear got npc'd and other items support refuses return and respose was threat to ban because saw 2 dif ip adresses logged that day acusing of acount sharing yet the other ip had never logged until that day items where npc'd
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • darky26
    edited May 2016

mot people spend x amount seem never have issues and get things resolved unsure if you would admit if this is case since most people want hide fact they spend money but least on server ive been on people spend get priority......a person npc'd there r9 gears and was able get support to give back another got **** through exspoliot caused by arc 2 peices r9 gear got npc'd and other items support refuses return and respose was threat to ban because saw 2 dif ip adresses logged that day acusing of acount sharing yet the other ip had never logged until that day items where npc'd

I personally haven't cashed/spent money on the game so far. I'm not against it at all, I am grateful to the cashers that help the game to stay alive and give me the chance to meet many great friends and enjoy this fun game! ^_^
    Hopefully one day I will, mostly to show my support for all the fun times. I don't want to go to details, it's personal, but I haven't been able to spend money yet. So this is definitely not the case with me, if you think that I spent money and they treat me nice, or give priority to me. I'm not lying, nor do I feel the need to.

Maybe I'm lucky, I don't know, but so far my experiences with support have all been positive. There were cases where some time (not a long time) was needed for the problem to be resolved, but all went well. If you ask me, I'd also say, in my case at least, that politeness and patience can be very helpful. I have the motto to not do to others what I don't want to be done to me, and to treat others like I want to be treated. Therefore as I want to be respected and I appreciate politeness, I try to be polite, clear on my problem, without sound pushy. Also I wait if I have to. I won't send many tickets on the same subject. If the ticket is open, I just update it if it's needed and they have told me to do so, after some time has passed. Though my issues haven't been as serious as hacking or as missing r9, I can't imagine the horror of losing r9 gear, oh my goodness! I wish good luck to the people who had to face such a horrible incident! May they'll get their equipment!

My contacts with support and how they addressed my problems, have been great so far.

• jamminjimmy
    issue now is long going issue been over 4 years email assicaited with acount doesnt get confermation or promotional emails...in april code was sent old email not assicaited with this one any more and they gave me codes,now cant exspalin how could then but cant now...blowing smoke saying good news we checked and you elligble for future blablabla ....how if dont fix emails going to account be same thing then.....

see i so badley want past there last two replies. back and side stepping questions blowing smoke not igknowladging issue they caused and have ( note email they have account on now i had create after they assicaiated it to account was just lucky was avable back then)
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • jamminjimmy
    edited May 2016
    now ticket keeps saying support replied yet nothing there is their way saying we answered and will say no more yet didnt answer

" I will not be able to directly answer your inquiry. The good news is, were constantly doing promotions and its only a matter of time until you qualify."

when asked what is diferance in giving me code in april sent to other email...
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    darky26 wrote: »
    Every code, when redeemed, is going to a specific character. That's why when one redeems a code, he/she chooses a server and a character.Otherwise we would only choose servers. All codes are like that, for as long as I've been playing. That's why one has to be careful before redeeming a code. This isn't a fault of the staff or anything, that's just how codes work.

Imagine if we worked at a company and the payroll said, man this stuff is complicated, let's give everyone the CEO's salary onion-22.gif. The dreams one has.​​
  • darky26
    edited May 2016
    @jamminjimmy: Yeah some promotions/rewards with codes have requirements. I don't know what they are. I am one of the lucky ones that was included on the last 2. Sometimes I too, haven't received codes. It happens. If I don't meet the requirements, I don't meet them. I understand the frustration and feeling of feeling left out, especially if one likes the rewards. I wish you good luck and may you'll be able to receive rewards in the future! Like sometimes I didn't receive codes, but now I did, I wish you'll be able to receive codes and be included in future promos. Don't lose hope!

@jabq: lol I'm sure many people would love that. XD
  • darky26
    edited May 2016
    I haven't found yet how to delete my post. I'll work on that.
  • jamminjimmy
    and they delete info so others can see the smoke they blowing and give me a warning
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • jamminjimmy
    why would they want people see their blantant lies...but there was nothing i posted in items things they warned me for
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    darky26 wrote: »
    I haven't found yet how to delete my post. I'll work on that.
    You can't, but if you ask nicely in the post and I see it, I usually will take care of it. If you accidentally double-post, I usually will take care of that also.
    and they delete info so others can see the smoke they blowing and give me a warning
    why would they want people see their blantant lies...but there was nothing i posted in items things they warned me for
    Actually, your posts were removed because of a large violation of the Forum Rules.
    dvorak wrote: »
    8. No posting of personal conversations or personal information (from IMs or PMs).
    Topics such as these are considered breaches of privacy. Please refrain from posting such items including, but not limited to, email exchanges with GMs, admins, moderators, PWE Customer Service or personal communications with other members.

Personally, it's not so much that PWE needs new Support Staff, it's that they need a lot more Support Staff than they have.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • xflare
    xflare Posts: 7 Arc User
    holy **** solee havent seen you in a while lol, i take it pwi has gotten worse lately. kinda glad i left but ill still log in to say hi .
  • jamminjimmy
    yes been long time as with 90% my fl people have found better things do then pwi ,same ole bs from support as been for yearsand push spend cash new vip system 1500 for top teir and loose 50 worth points daily probaly the most insiaine thing to date in honesty but yeah few will do like spending 1330 upgrade weapon get extra 5 attck levels .new gear upgrade is actualy a downgrade but they pushing sales for it lol.anyhooo send me mesg next time on let me know what your payin theese days and if any other old BO memebers around what they doing theese days.
    5941165jeLeR.png