First Spring Seasonal Dragons' Conquest Tournament!

1235»

Comments

• tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    inb4 rewards never get sent, claims of client instability, server malfunction voids payouts.
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    For what it's worth, my guild leader was apparently contacted earlier this week about where to send rewards. I think we're safe in regards to winners?​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited May 2016
    heero200 wrote: »
    I'm a lil surprised we haven't heard from Mintsummer or Domino on this yet.

weekend... I think im the only one who works weekends.

Gratz to the top 3 factions.

or usual TW stuffs... Did they forget... I thought this was a system controlled thing?
    That's just it though. The season ended last weekend. They've had all week to say something.

So running in normal Fasion then. Sorry should have got the info and I would have done it up. NEXT time PM me and tell me.

Would give me an excuse to shake the workload for a few days. Well will be good to have it reset tho I thought this was system controled rather than Human with worn fingers.

Thinking about it Domino never said anything about it in the live stream either...​​
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    it's not season end, it's just tournamend's end.
    I suppose it will be reset with normal TW
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    Karma (rather whole ET server) how are you feeling yourself after being rekted by a faction with a lot of BMs too? :D
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Pls fix this match-making bias -_- all the Twilight Temple factions get the most easy and boring schedules, I wanna fight fun factions too... Hoorah is only getting weak opponent, and Vindicate isnt getting opponents at all, where is our fun! :(
  • beast21g
    I saw some people having the new Helmet, gz to the winers, even with no official anounce
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    We are still waiting on responses back from a couple factions, the announcement should be going up in the next day or so
  • beast21g

We are still waiting on responses back from a couple factions, the announcement should be going up in the next day or so

still @thenamesdomino you count the week after Elysium expansion, that noone could enter into cross TW, and some guild with lands boosted by points that they could loose. But heck it's fine.

We will have point reset for the next tournament or these points we have now are All time? Map for cross TW will be reseted or will remain as it is?
    Also when we should wait for TW map reset? Cause previous months was a post that they will reset every 3 months

Thanks
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    It should reset every 3 months. I'll need to follow up on that.
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Stop ruining the game with 3 months ---- Last time you reduced TW season for 6 months. Now for 3 months. What the hell are you doing? Let's make it for 1 month! It's enough time for take 1k Streams and Archo.​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    @thenamesdomino I know your control over the reset and what not is limited, and I think we should all be understanding of this. But please do not start a new season until the reset happens!

You could now announce that the new season is coming whenever the map resets, imo you dont even need a date for this. We will all see when the reset happens and then we will all know the new season started, since you pre-announced it. Then they shouldnt be nearly as much confusion and misunderstanding as when you announce a date, but the reset happened a week sooner, or the reset happens a week later, its frustrating xD
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    Ty for finally posting.

Hopefully next season goes on without any glitches or unfair advantages.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    Are you sure the next season will also contain same rewards or contain any reward at all? Providing servers with 8 helms every 3 months sounds optimistic, but too good maybe? :D​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
This discussion has been closed.