To all g16 players that want to pvp. Do you enjoy pvp with your current gear??

myhero#0905
myhero#0905 Posts: 89 Arc User
Title

Comments

• attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
    as G16, you can not expect to be a good DD,so you are not support to play a DD classes. Also, melee may be harder cuz you have to tank more fire.

but you still can enjoy pvp by playing range controlling class to be a good support role. like sb and sage veno, they also a good support class even G16 gear.

I remembered in NW of RT, some G16 cleric know how to sleep me and SoG me by a good timing, even they may be one or two shot by me.

the bad part is G16 ppl try to dd on those OP players by 1k-2k dmg instead of outputing control skill by a good timing

Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    I am G16 storm. The only pvp I am doing is NW and I enjoy it. I am still 1 shot y super end game players but I still manage to deal some dmg before I get killed.
    giphy.gif

• attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
    low gear pure DD to caster is bad, cuz easily trigger purify proc and let them survive more

Except to find a similar gear ppl to fight (but it is not easy in NW), in most of case, you need to find other OP sq to support their DD by your control/debuff skill.

Also, you need to keep urself far from OP fire, you may even die from random AOE. know well all of your survive skill, genie and pots.

The following video is my early T3 gear veno in NW, have r9rr weapon though, but you can see very low dmg(basically 1-2k dmg) on OP player cuz no good card and just 3X100 at that moment. While a OP player can easily kill me in 10 sec if all of my survive skill and stuff on CD.

I have to keep me survive from all of OP killer as long as posible by all of my skills and pot, meanwhile output control skill and debuff to OP player and wait for my side OP DD to kill them. if no my side OP DD, I am just ready to die. No shame for that since it is a gear race game.

BTW, at that moment, my T3 gear is +11, and T3 helmet and rope is +12(actually, those are my buffpsy gear), so I am not one shot guy and have about 20k hp

If you are just +5/6 and always one shot by OP, it is very harder to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62sawnuEF1s

Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db