Stop spam killing in NW

gekkelotje
gekkelotje Posts: 27 Arc User
How sad are you all for killing ppl on Spam spot? Most are sins. I get its a war but come on show some respect and stop doing that!

Comments

• backspace0
    backspace0 Posts: 2 Arc User
    The attendance in Nation Wars dropping since it is so unbalanced, wan't be long before hardly anyone goes, if pwi don't fix it soon. So spawn killing wan't matter lol
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Get used to it. Being spam killed in NW is a risk you take going there.
    giphy.gif

• shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    gekkelotje wrote: »
    How sad are you all for killing ppl on Spam spot? Most are sins. I get its a war but come on show some respect and stop doing that!
    You have 10 sec immune after reviving, 1,5chi and buffs. If you don't afk on 348374839 alts, you can go far before someone spam kill you and this problem shouldn't bother you at all.
    If you are afk on alts, oh well... why should someone respect it while you are lusty for tokens and sacrifice their own contrib for that?

Asking ppl not to farm frags on event which directly requires to do it is a bit too much tiger-18.gif

I disapprove respawn killing only when we need ppl to win a fight, and allies don't bother with flags/crystals and go for respawn spot killing afk lowbies while big fish slips away tiger-7.gif
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • hogwarts123
    hogwarts123 Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    To fix the numbers issue, why doesn't PWI just randomize the nations we get placed in like we had before. This way it won't be all that unnecessary hate towards other servers and just be playing with the people you don't know. If you wanted to play with your friends you could also then squad up before you enter like before.:) Although its highly unlikely that this will ever get to be a thing, but it's the best solution along with increasing the amount of tokens. Make this a reality!!!!!! :hushed:

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Sorry, but if you're standing there and can see your opponents nearby, you're fair game as soon as that timer runs out.

Buff and run, and it's not an issue.

Also, moved this to the NW forum.
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    How the hell are you being spam killed? You have to be standing there doing nothing for them to spam kill you.
    Sorry but NW points > you
    NGTUy53.png

• whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User

It is post like these that make me giggle, dez carebears.

The only GOP
  • mcinem
    mcinem Posts: 9 Arc User

The attendance in Nation Wars dropping since it is so unbalanced, wan't be long before hardly anyone goes, if pwi don't fix it soon. So spawn killing wan't matter lol

I agree with the original poster that it should stop. @ the comment above: The reason most people have stopped doing NW is because of just that...Spawn killing. Nine times out of ten, the person spawning is "not" afk. They just barely came in or spawned, buffed, stunned, dead. Or took a few steps, stunned, dead. Its a big waste of pots & charms to go through that every time you go to NW. Also, when that happens, the killed does not get any tokens due to that fact that they have not been able to make it far from spawn point all through NW. So going is pointless.

Unfortunately, there will always be those people who don't go for the fun of testing there knowledge and strength against another. They don't care to play the game. They just care about the end result and just want to get the Tokens.

My personal opinion-Spawn killing is like cheating in school to pass. Get the grades the easy way just so you can graduate and don't care about learning. It's kicking a person while their already down. Those people don't want a challenge because they are afraid they will lose or they are just plain lazy. The other percentage who spawn kill like challenges and like to test their skill, but again, how can they fight anyone if most are spawn killed? No points there either unless they join the others spawn killing. And then you end up with a spawn kill fest. Not a war game.

There is another percentage of people who enjoy testing their skill and knowledge and like going because they love the challenge. It's fun to battle others for the reward. They enjoy the game and want to get the Tokens due to how well they do. They love the strategy and want to learn how to pk better and the only way to do that is to actually fight (not killing afkers or spawners). They learn which combination of skills work best in certain situations. Those are the people who are the real winners. Even though they may not get the Tokens due to spawn killers killing people as they come in. But the few they did get to fight, helped them to learn to do better. The tokens they got were actually "earned." They tested their knowledge and skills and learned. I have a lot of respect for these people. These are the true warriors.

So, I agree. Spawn killing needs to stop. Either the people who are just spawned should be in a room or invisible until leaving spawn point. You will never be able to stop the spawn killers, so would have to find a way to protect the spawners until leaving the zone.
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Oh I like it when I come into a battle with my squad and the other side is spawn killing. Alot of the time we kill the spawn killers. Look NW is a PvP event, you kill in this event. You goal is to win the battle and if you kill one person 6 times they get off the battle, spawn killing is part of it. You cannot give another person a chance to hit back. Just leave the battlefield if you are getting spawn killed on that battle.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Nice Necro there buddy. samurai-25.gif​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.