The Challenge of Champions Redux

1235»

Comments

• kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    @jsxshadow But seems unfair that those who recorded their time get rewards as some of our best times were done before we even knew it was possible to glitch so we never thought of recording and some cant record their game-play for whatever reason. And I really doubt that anyone will watch 1h+ of each person video to see who is legit. Not only that but as we have seen some people have very good photoshop skills when it comes to editing pictures for PWE contest so how do we know who can edit and alter a recorded video and make it seem legit ;) , yes it takes a lot of time but 2 months is a long time for the desperate ones to "prove" they are good / best or just wanna be better than others in a game (I'm not pointing fingers)
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User

@jsxshadow But seems unfair that those who recorded their time get rewards as some of our best times were done before we even knew it was possible to glitch so we never thought of recording and some cant record their game-play for whatever reason. And I really doubt that anyone will watch 1h+ of each person video to see who is legit. Not only that but as we have seen some people have very good photoshop skills when it comes to editing pictures for PWE contest so how do we know who can edit and alter a recorded video and make it seem legit ;) , yes it takes a lot of time but 2 months is a long time for the desperate ones to "prove" they are good / best or just wanna be better than others in a game (I'm not pointing fingers)

LOOOL. Editing 5 hours + footage in such a way would take several days if not weeks. Anyone that would go that far the get a reward in an Online game shall get it. He deserves it the most :D
  • kurisukotze
    @jsxshadow I'm just putting out all reason why we should not get rewards because this contest was good at start but glitch ruined it so not really fair giving to cheaters and legit times if we can never know who really did cheat.

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • jwbooth
    jwbooth Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    We understand you didn't do very well. Sorry about that. You should really wait to criticize this until they are able to come up with their verified list of winners. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long, but since there are 12 x 5 winners, it might take a while. Is there any estimate available for when the winners will be announced?
  • kurisukotze
    jwbooth said:

We understand you didn't do very well. Sorry about that. You should really wait to criticize this until they are able to come up with their verified list of winners. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long, but since there are 12 x 5 winners, it might take a while. Is there any estimate available for when the winners will be announced?

Who didnt do well? 4th best Seeker here and Im proud cuz Im only g16(nv3) B) . . -sniffs-

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • jwbooth
    When will the winners be announced??
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Hopefully won't be announced with all those glitchy times
  • kurisukotze
    Feed back would be nice though

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • jwbooth
    Will the Rewards be sent out during maintenance?
  • struendo
    struendo Posts: 2 Arc User
    i Want Cross Server my Coins not Ranks ijs
  • armoftheland
    armoftheland Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    i love that this thread is just left to die.

inb4 unstickied to slowly disappear and be forgotten about.

like icons.​​
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Another thing I am curious about is if you guys are able to backtrack if someone renamed during the event so that they can get their reward as well. I also finished with my Mystic under the first 5 of her class and I renamed her from Yuricku to xJosey. Hope this is being taken into account :D
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    most likely not, same happened to me during the jfsp event.
  • lichtfuerst
    lichtfuerst Posts: 31 Arc User
    so yeah
    when are the winners announced?
    and when are the rewards coming?
  • lichtfuerst
    lichtfuerst Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    hm seems this thread is left to be unanswered until it is put somewhere left to die

of course the rewards would not be sent out either or in some ridiculous way
  • jwbooth
    "On 1/29/16 18:00 PM PST all characters in the No.1 through No. 5 spots in the “All” and “Class” rankings will receive some very cool prizes!"

Three weeks later - Are we any closer to having these rewards sent out? Any update?
  • kurisukotze
    -Pokes Thread with stick- :s its dead

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    Close this one. I have the winner list, finally. I will post in another thread.
This discussion has been closed.