Title Quest Guide

Comments

• joshuason
    joshuason Posts: 47 Arc User
    ilanoor said:

@joshuason

OK, here is what you(@eirghan) need to update, please! just went to nameless hero and got that title, Scar Soother, went to 248 656, nothing. So i went by your clue, went almost exactly SE to plateau type area and got the challenge for ancient spirits, used the show/hide and saw i needed 10(flying mobs in that area, plateau on SE side of Lost). Then i saw i had to turn it in to Nameles hero, then i got the title Wind Waker. Then i went back to 248 656 n got the pop up quest to turn in at lost Elder! So maybe they changed the title sequence a bit? I'll post any other changes I see in this chain after i finish, TY for your attention! :)

where is exactly SE plateau type ares cuz i cant find it and i'm having the same problem

@ilanoor and @eirghan, it's been awhile since i checked this thread, so i'll do this title sequence on another toon, then post more precise coordinates at each step because the whole questline doesn't really take that long. sorry i didn't post it before. lately was busy with work. thank you for responding to my post! :)
  • joshuason
    euphiess said:

sealed snake isnland can't be done with spawning ceminator with lucky coins. i just did it and got nothing

Also about Cenminator, i just tried before maintenance using the lucky coin thingy, got a bit of exp but no title, and i used the coords eirghan posted. so i went back to old title guide and found slightly different coordinates, 638 872 may be the spot where u get the title challenge pop up, i'll check sometime tomorrow(today). Most of the old guide worked for me, as far as the Horizon titles went, Misfortune, Tai Chi Shore, Snake Isle, etc. Just thought i'd mention that, i was thinking maybe the lucky coin summon glitched the title pop up but probably just a matter of walking around a bit more. I'll edit once i find out for sure. :)
  • joshuason
    CONFIRMED, correct coordinates for picking up title challenge for Cenminator are 638 872 from the old title quest guide, Merry Christmas! :)
  • acblack
    acblack Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    cant dig/ nothing to dig the seal @ 258 787 (hero of the plains)

*** correction *** i had to pick up quest @ 258 787 before it lets you dig below
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I've been super busy with the holidays so haven't had chance to check anything yet but I hope to soon. Made minor update and added coords for hero of the plains:

acblack wrote: »
    cant dig/ nothing to dig the seal @ 258 787 (hero of the plains)
    *** correction *** i had to pick up quest @ 258 787 before it lets you dig below

​​
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    Tome: Arch for part 3, quest appeared on 531 621 it's very close to the part 2, so walk around if you can't find it.
  • technoplume3
    edited January 2016
    iv. Fly to (248 656) for next title. (Note: If quest does not pop at these coordinates fly southeast to plateau on opposite side of Lost City.) Hand in quest to Elder of Lost City at (246 647). [Sily]

Coor 263 636 (32) work for me going south east.
    Killed 10 ancient and turn in at Nameless NPC. got wind walker.

Then move to elder for next quest.
  • technoplume3
    Woot Finaly got around all the Lucky coins title, this new way is nice.

Observation.

For Deiciter Black, Just having the order in my inventory, and going to the Coor spawn the mini boss and completed the challenge. The Order are not use, unless you want to do the quest that goes whit it. But you get the title both ways ( I guess ).

Deiciter White, a bit tricky, I had to buy 3 order to get it working. 1st you need to summon the boss, then you have to drag him in the Title area to activate the title quest. ( my mistake was activating the order and go to the coor, nothing comes out. And the boss drag you out of the area, so fail quest. 2nd mistake, I kill boss and ddi'nt drag it in correct area. )

Cenminator I had to walk around a bit. If you look in the database for the boss description and order. You will have 3 diff Coor, + the starting challenge coor. None of those spawn the boss. I was walking toward the village and poof it pop on me the 2nd time I try it. ( I tought I failed like White so I got a 2nd order ) Still don't go to far cause if you leave the area it can fail.

Same thing happend for Shasm, 4 coor and walk around the boss appear when you are on the right spot. In his case it was 1 of the 4 Coor in the database I found.

Both Deiciter order can be resold, since they are not use. Cenminator and chasm Order need to be use to get the boss.

Each boss order at curent cat shop price of 239.9k per coins + 500k to transform, 3 mil coins per boss average.

Deiciter W n B are very easy to kill. ( 200k HP )

Shasm and cenminator deal good damage in close range, around 4k in my r9rr gear ( Yay for herc ).
    They take normal damage, so the hp goes down fast. I would compare them to Black hole in OHT and the Wyvern in map 3 OHT, just a bit more damage.
    Cenminator cast aoe aps/channel debuff. And for some reason hit my Herc a lot harder. ( 2.3 mil HP )

Hope this helps !
  • technoplume3
    8. Seal: Snake Island
    (i) Fly off to (678 889, 32) to pick up Seal: Snake Island. The quest will auto-complete at around the same location (677 887, 32) with a popup.  [Trapeze]
    (ii) Fly to Angler Village (638 831). Buy one piece of 'Thousand-Year Lees' from the foreign monk. A quest will popup. Talk to the foreign monk and give him the lees to complete the quest.  [The Generous](+3 phy-att)
    (iii) Fly North to the Shattered Jade Shore (635 874). Wait for the Popup. Kill 25 'Mechrabs' & 25 'Giant Chislers'.  [Armored Pincers](+20 accuracy)
    (iv) Go to (626 885) to pick up the next quest. Kill 'Chin, Mausoleum Watchman' and 50 'FelboneShanks'.  [Six League Under](+12 evasion)
    (v) Go to (637 865) to kill the Cenminator. World Boss is spawned by trading Assistant Wang Tsai 10 lucky coins for a wraith order. Right click the order to obtain quest. [Man of No Romance](+5 mag-att)
    (vi) Go at (668 891, 21), just in the air. Take the quest. Go to (648 890, 10).  [Ego Draconis]
    (vii) Go to (677 888, 33). Break the seal of Snake Island.  [Wind and Waves] 
    8.a Seal of Snake Island, Side Quests
    (iii b) Go to (677 888, 35). Kill 'Protection: Heaven'.  [Skyscraper](+20 accuracy)
    (iv b) Go back to (677 888, 35). Kill 'Protection: Earth'.  [Earthquaker](+12 evasion)
    (v b) Go back to (677 888, 35). Kill 'Protection: Human'.  [Manslayer](+20 accuracy)
    vii goes at the end, After doing eco draconis, move to the seal (677 888, 33)
    Challenge appear, and you need to kill all 3 protection.
    Then the Break the seal quest appear, dig the seal and get all the remaining title.
    I got them in this order in blue text.
    Eco Draconis
    god's Favor
    Earthquaker
    Skyquaker
    manslayer
    wind and waves
    novice seal breaker

God's favor and manslayer are combined titles.
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    8. Seal: Snake Island

vii goes at the end, After doing eco draconis, move to the seal (677 888, 33)
    Challenge appear, and you need to kill all 3 protection.
    Then the Break the seal quest appear, dig the seal and get all the remaining title.
    I got them in this order in blue text.
    Eco Draconis
    god's Favor
    Earthquaker
    Skyquaker
    manslayer
    wind and waves
    novice seal breaker

God's favor and manslayer are combined titles.

God's Favor is an advanced title. Advanced titles are green and is auto completed once you have gotten all the titles required for it. Since you have gotten it right after Eco Draconis it means that was the last title you needed for it.
    Press C -> Title -> Advanced Title -> God's Favor and you can see all the titles that was required for it.​​
  • joshuason
    eirghan said:

10. Seal: Originia River

(i) Stand on top of the bridge of Originia River, between Swiftwind and Etherblade (358 652) to pick up Seal: Originia River. Kill 20 'Mutant Whirler Turtle'.  [Turtle-broken Palm](Accuracy +10)

@eirghan The proper coordinates for picking up seal and challenge are 416 765, the coordinates above are for picking up Seal(Tome) of Silk Ridge, just figured you might want to edit that. Got the other coordinates from the old Title quest guide thread, which is still on the first page of quest guide section of the forum.

(ii) Fly to (420 769, 24) to pick up quest. Find 'Chief's Grave' at (416 765). Pick up the quest and talk to the grave to complete the quest.  [Dark Sun]

(iii) Go to (438 762) to pick up the next quest. Talk to the 'Tan Box'.  [Dream-seeking Boy]

(iv) Head toward the watch tower next to Tradewind Village (434 744) to pick up the next quest. Hang around the top of the tower to complete the quest.  [Overlook on a High Place]

And this part I noticed if I was on the ground to pick up challenge and THEN rose up in my flyer I got the title. I tried flying to the coords, then stood on there a minute and nothing was happening, got the challenge but didn't complete til i did like i just mentioned. Just a little FYI for anyone that might have had same problem getting that part done. xD

(v) Head towards the bank of Originia River (441 736). Talk to 'Apothecary Chien Yue' (426 740) to complete the quest. [Messenger]

(vi) Pick up the next quest from (426 740). Kill 10 'Native Vipion'.  [Hell Wraith](Phys Atk +3)

(vii) Head back to Apothecary Chien Yue' (426 740) again to get quest, then head back towards the bank of Originia River (439 735). Disperse the Antidote into the water.  [Philosopher of Purity]

(viii) Head towards Bengal Ridge, on the other side of the river (491 752) to pick up the quest. Kill the 'Flaming Dark Beast'.  [Bane of Flaming Dark Beast]

(ix) Break the seal of Originia River (452 749).  [Star of Originia River](Phys Def +3)
    ​​

The rest, of this, no problem, just completed this Seal(had it in the bank forever, hehe).
  • joshuason
    @eirghan Just want to say as others have, great job, it's alot of work. Just finished as well Seal of Silk Ridge using your updated guide. Only found a couple discrepencies in coordinates on a couple other Seals(which I already, and others, bring up on this thread) and I see you edit them once confirmed. Good job, keep up the good work. :)
  • eirghan
    I appreciate all of the help and kind words to everyone who worked on these quests and this thread. Unfortunately for some time now I have quit game. I thought originally I would be able to stay in game enough to keep this thread up to date, but lately I find myself less and less available in forums and in game. I just can't find the time or the drive to work on this. If there is anyone who would like to take over this thread, let me know. I can offer the BBCode version of all of the posts for you to take over along with the google docs (though I think they are easily enough copied and saved for editing). ​​
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    is it just me or coincidence every1 that takes over this thread quits? lolz
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Seems like a curse.
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • eirghan
    edited January 2016
    lol I thought the same thing after I quit and was wondering if I should keep up with the thread. If i could guess I think most people don't feel up to the task until they know the game inside and out and at the very least have completed most or all of the title quests, which is a pretty huge endeavor. Once you get to that point you're basically end game with not much left to do. I don't know why the others before me left game because they never really left a note, maybe they were bored, but I've talked about my displeasure with the game community and management in general in a lot of other threads so I won't repeat myself.

I was happy to be able to be of some use and contribute something to the community, even if it was very small. I really enjoyed helping people, even in small ways and that made my time here worthwhile. tiger-1.gif

Since I haven't gotten an immediate offer and most likely won't be checking back on this thread here is a link to a google docs containing the BBCode for anyone who would like to take over.
    Thanks again to everyone and good luck tiger-48.gif
    ​​
  • hydrorave
    hydrorave Posts: 1 Arc User
    Seal: Frozen River challenge title quest for deiciter white (The Bravo) and Watcher of the chasm (I Hate Doggy Eyes) coordinates are not popping up anywhere around the area, are there another set of coordinates for the title quests?
  • kyrinrayne
    kyrinrayne Posts: 46 Arc User
    eirghan said:

8. Tome of Phoenix River

(i) Go to (449 654) to get Tome:Phoenix River

(iii) Talk to Aged Deity (418 645) [Sojourner to the West]

(iii) Go to 469 676 (25) to get challenge, Talk to Hans wife (463 676, 24) [ Oddity Collector]

(iv) Go to (431 678, 21) to get challenge,go to (415 691, 22) - inside the cottage [Finders Keepers] (+8 accuracy)

(v) Go to (450 673, 22) to get challenge Kill Quillhog Magus, drop-rate Rate:50% [Winged Tiger] (+6 evasion)

(vi) Go to (448 660, 21) to get challenge, Dig the chest at (460 653) next to the rock.[Turtle King]

(vii) Go to (478 671, 23) to get challenge, Kill Yansheng, Hirudini Barbarian at (474 679) [The Grand Devil Lord](+3 Phys Def)

(viii)Go to (450 646, 22). Talk to Sentry Lu Lang (418 666, 22) [Dream Chaser]

(ix)Go to (428 660, 22) to get challenge (inside the cottage)

(x)Go to (476 623, 22) big dragon appears [Dragon Summoner]

(xi)Go to (435 656, 21) to get challenge Dig the Seal of the Phoenix River (483 630) floating above the water. [Star of Phoenix River] (+3 Mag DEF)

9. Tome of Archosaur

(i) Pick Tome: Archosaur at the ship at (585 654). Ask the residents of Archosaur City about the hidden seal: Lochmur Kanto (595 654), Teleport Master Ning (550 670), Old storyteller Goh (576 653), Duke Blacke (walks around Archosaur), Elder of Archosaur (571 648), ending at General Summer (521 630). [Truthseeker] (+6 accuracy)

(ii) Go to (530 622) to pick up the quest. Teleport from the teleporter to Lightsail Cave in the Celestial Vale. Kill 5 'Giant Stone Golems', 5 'Dark Knights' and Slay the Snowgrind Fox at the end of the cave. [Foxfeller]

(iii) Go to (532 622) to pick up the quest. Talk to Guard Seven at (511 654) Kill 'Lyncean Hunters' until you find the Lost Package. Deliver the package to Lola the Explorer at (521 661). Deliver Lola's notes back to Guard Seven (511 654) [Recovery Squad] (+6 evasion)

(iv) Go to (519 688) and find the Master Psychic. Ask for details about the seal. [Friend of the Sages]

(v) Go to (537 672, 30) to pick up the next quest. Next, talk to the Sage of Power (538 673), Sage Lu (568 673), Sage of Light (568 634), Chiah the Dancer (538 643) about the seal of Archosaur. [Archosaur Sage]

(vi) Go to (564 673) to pick up the next quest (near Archosaur Student). Find the evildoers lying in ambush around Archosaur and destroy them. They are found at: (562 693), (543 662), (510 631), (543 613), (564 613). These mobs can only be attacked by the person that spawns them. [Gate Guardian](+3 phy-att)

(vii) Go to Archosaur platform (553 653, 25 or 30) to pick up the quest to dig the seal. Unseal the stone under the platform at (553 653, 20) in Archosaur. [Seal Breaker](+3 mag-att)

10. Tome of Lost City

i. Go to Lost City, challenge popup and you can just auto path to Niang Hu (244 640) [The Whisperer]

ii. Go to (239 694) to receive quest. Dig "The Rift" to spawn mob. Kill "Toxic Torrent". Turn in quest to the Pillar of the Scarred (238 695). The pillar appears every hour, on the hour for approximately 15-30 minutes. [Grand Commandant] (+3 mag-def)

iii. Fly to (262 677) or (261 629) to receive the next quest. Hand in to the "Nameless Hero" at (262 677). [Wind Waker] (+6 accuracy)

iv. Fly to (248 656) for next title. (Note: If quest does not pop at these coordinates fly southeast to plateau on opposite side of Lost City.) Hand in quest to Elder of Lost City at (246 647). [Sily]

v. Next quest appears at hand in to Lost City Elder at (246 647). Dig "Heavy dusty Iron Box" at (260 653) to receive a "Torn Letter". Deliver the letter to Niang Hu at (244 640). [The lament of a hundred decades]

vi. Next quest appears at hand in to Niang Hu at (244 640). Go to (260 673) to obtain 10 "Lingering Soul of Foxwing" by killing Foxwing mobs. Once complete hand in to Niang Hu at (244 640) [Black Cat]

vii. Receive the next quest from Niang Hu. Dig the seal on top of the Northern gate of Lost City (257 677). Hand in to Lost City Elder (246 647). [Star of Lost City]​​ (+3 phy-att)

• kyrinrayne
    kyrinrayne Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Deliver the package to Lola the Explorer at (521 661)
    is now at 533 621. She doesn't show up on the presets. She must have been moved when PWI moved all those NPC's a while back. Would you please update your wonderful guide to reflect her new co-ordinates. thanks :)
  • linder420
    linder420 Posts: 38 Arc User
    (iii) Talk to Aged Deity (418 645) [Sojourner to the West]

(iii) Go to 469 676 (25) to get challenge, Talk to Hans wife (463 676, 24) [ Oddity Collector]

is there a step between these 2 cause im not getting anything at the 469 676 cords?

[SIGPIC]C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures\Stoner_zpsc496e801.gif[/SIGPIC]
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    So the new Sundown title chain.

1. Go to Sundown Town. You need to talk to elder there.

2. You get new popup where you were left, kill some rams in the town.

3. Go to 145, 576 to get the popup. You need to dig 5 plank looking dig sites.

4. Go to 170, 550 - You may need to fly around there for a bit to get the popup. You then talk to npc located at 170, 547 (Basically next to where you got the quest).

5. Go to 150, 508 to pick up the quest. Dig at 147, 513.

6. Go to Sundown Town to pick up the quest. Talk to elder.

7. Fly to 131, 608 at the top of the tower. Dig the dig site right next to you.

Dragon Wilderness title chain:

1. Go to 118, 645 to pick up the quest and turn in at Town of Arrivals elder.

2. Go to 136, 643 to pick up quest. Kill 3 Tauroc Leaders

3. Go to 137, 682 to pick up quest. Dig at 135, 675. Talk to npc at 133, 679.

4. Go to 180, 675 to pick up the quest. Kill 3 Distant Dustwraith. Talk to npc at 176, 676.

5. Go to 158, 648 to pick up the quest. Dig at 154, 639.

6. Go to 155, 654 to pick up the quest. Talk to Pinkie at 153, 652.

7. Go to 144, 639 ti pick up the quest. Kill 3 Neolithic Wolves.

8. Go to 115, 623 to pick up the quest. Dig at 100, 608.
    Post edited by keihan007#7641 on
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    I found another one at Dragon's End when I did WQ. I flew all over the plateu and the ruins but never got to next step after you talk to the Talon guy by the teleporter. The seal itself is right by fb51.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    There are 10 more title attainable from turning in World Quest items to the WQ npc. Each title requires a specific combination of 5 items from WQ (50 items total). The chance of gaining items from WQ seems like it's been increased to be 3 times higher.

Here's an example title quest on PWCN pwdb.. you can see the rest by navigating the quests on that NPC:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/quest/34545

​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    And people told me I was crazy for saving the house items the past 7 years. samurai-48.gif

I said they would be useful someday. I bet I can make a mint on selling the ones I have left over.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    I found a Dragon End Tome at Drgaon End more titles /o/
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User

I found a Dragon End Tome at Drgaon End more titles /o/

Start location?
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • kurisukotze
    Dragon End is start location

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • kurisukotze
    edited April 2016
    here is rough guide i got from help of friends please don't judge it xD

Dragon's End titles :

1st go to Dragon's End to receive tome and talk to npc

*note you may need to fly to height of 53+- if not at these locations*

2nd go to 308 582 - Kill 10 Feligar Berserker

3rd go to 327 583 - Dig River Dream

4th go to 313 583 - Kill Commander Fugma

5th go to 305 575 - Talk to Npc Chin Shang at Dragon's End

6th go to 294 569 - Kill Hexocelot Chief Archer

7th go to 317 575 - Dig Shard : Dragon's End (note this one i flew to top of building to get)

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • moonizu
    moonizu Posts: 10 Arc User
    Anyone knows if the WQ titles give any stat points?​​
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    These are the new ones:

Title: Pure Heart
    Flavor Text: A pure heart may see the true nature of immortality.
    Description: Event: Reach VIP1 to acquire.
    Stat: patt +10 matt +10

Title: Storm Rising
    Flavor Text: Stay calm in the face of the most terrifying storm.
    Description: Event: Reach VIP2 to acquire.
    Stat: pdef +20 mres +20

Title: Sky Climber
    Flavor Text: Climb the tower of heaven and grab the moon.
    Description: Event: Reach VIP3 to acquire.
    Stat: patt +20 matt +20

Title: Bloodied World
    Flavor Text: A bloodied world looks the best.
    Description: Event: Reach VIP4 to acquire.
    Stat: pdef +30 mres +30

Title: Owner of All
    Flavor Text: The heaven and the earth are mines to own.
    Description: Event: Reach VIP5 to acquire.
    Stat: patt +30 matt +30

Title: Creator of All
    Flavor Text: Seen it all, know it all.
    Description: Event: Reach VIP6 to acquire.
    Stat: pdef +50 mres +50

Title: Outlander
    Flavor Text: A outsider to this land, a stranger to the local eyes.
    Description: Title Event: Talk to Sundown Town Elder about the local customs.

Title: Fresh Blood
    Flavor Text: Do you smell it?
    Description: Title Event: Slaughter a ram for the festival.

Title: Creature of the Lake
    Flavor Text: Remember to come up for air sometime.
    Description: Title Event: Salvage the Rising Phoenix from the Dribbling Spring.
    Stat: acc +8

Title: The Perch
    Flavor Text: On your arm shall rest a mighty bird.
    Description: Title List: Prepare the Phoenix's nest.

Title: End Tune
    Flavor Text: It sounds like music to you, but a dirge for them.
    Description: Title Event: Invite the Flutist to play for your ritual.
    Stat: mres +3

Title: Daybreak's Light
    Flavor Text: You have been recognized by the people of Sundown Town.
    Description: Title Event: Complete the four activities in the folk song.

Title: Sundown Highland Star
    Flavor Text: The phoenix travels the world, only to return to its home.
    Description: Title Event: Remove the seal in Sundown Highland
    Stat: patt +3

Title: PGP Master
    Flavor Text: The title granted to those who use Perfect World game platform, PGP.
    Description: The title granted to those who use Perfect World game platform, PGP.

Title: Winter's Memory
    Flavor Text: Do you still remember that chilly day in the winter?
    Description: Acquired by collecting Mysterious Stuff.
    Stat: pdef +4 mres +4 eva +4

Title: Fleeting Love
    Flavor Text: How love fleets. How years pass by.
    Stat: patt +4 matt +4 acc +8

Title: Swan's Grace
    Flavor Text: Some envy the dragon's might. I long for the grace of the swan.
    Stat: pdef +6 mres +6 eva +6

Title: Wanderer's Solitude
    Flavor Text: What's best for a wanderer is to be left alone.
    Stat: patt +6 matt +6 acc +12

Title: Fortune's Collector
    Flavor Text: One who collects fortune gains fortune.
    Stat: pdef +8 mres +8 eva +8

Title: Inked Heart
    Flavor Text: My heart may be weary, but my spirit is never down.
    Stat: patt +8 matt +8 acc +16

Title: Most Glamourous
    Flavor Text: Such glamour, such style.
    Stat: pdef +10 mres +10 eva +10

Title: Harmony's Resonance
    Flavor Text: May you forever be synced to the stream.
    Stat: patt +10 matt +10 acc +20

Title: The Brisk Traveler
    Flavor Text: Treading lightly, moving quickly, never staying in one place too long.
    Stat: pdef +12 mres +12 eva +12

Title: Royal Overwatch
    Flavor Text: High as the sky is, I stand upon the summit.
    Stat: patt +12 matt +12 acc +24

Title: Don't Talk To Strangers
    Flavor Text: Thanks for the help and support from the strangers.
    Description: Official Event: Perfect World International forum romance event for October.

Title: Daydream
    Flavor Text: Daydream and dream are only one word's difference. Don't make your dream a daydream.
    Description: Official Event: Perfect World International forum Homestead design event for November.

Title: The Perfect Hermit
    Flavor Text: The only paradise is in your heart.
    Description: Official Event: Perfect World International forum Homestead design event for November.

Title: Humble Home
    Flavor Text: Your home is your safest harbor.

Title: 9th Anniversary With You
    Flavor Text: Many have come and left, yet you stayed by our side for 9 years.
    Description: Official Event: 2015 November offline net cafe event.

Title: World Champion
    Flavor Text: You are the world champion in Heavenfall Temple time attack.
    Description: Official Event: Heavenfall Temple time attack champion for all classes.
    Stat: patt +10 matt +10 pdef +10 mres +10

Title: Blademaster World Champion
    Flavor Text: You are the Blademaster champion in Heavenfall Temple time attack.
    Description: Official Event: Heavenfall Temple time attack champion for Blademaster.
    Stat: patt +6 pdef +6 mres +6

Title: Wizard World Champion
    Flavor Text: You are the Wizard champion in Heavenfall Temple time attack.
    Description: Official Event: Heavenfall Temple time attack champion for Wizard.
    Stat: matt +6 pdef +6 mres +6

Title: Barbarian World Champion
    Flavor Text: You are the Barbarian champion in Heavenfall Temple time attack.
    Description: Official Event: Heavenfall Temple time attack champion for Barbarian.

Title: Venomancer World Champion
    Flavor Text: You are the Venomancer champion in Heavenfall Temple time attack.
    Description: Official Event: Heavenfall Temple time attack champion for Venomancer.

Title: Archer World Champion
    Flavor Text: You are the Archer champion in Heavenfall Temple time attack.
    Description: Official Event: Heavenfall Temple time attack champion for Archer.

Title: Cleric World Champion
    Flavor Text: You are the Cleric champion in Heavenfall Temple time attack.
    Description: Official Event: Heavenfall Temple time attack champion for Cleric.

Title: Seeker World Champion
    Flavor Text: You are the Seeker champion in Heavenfall Temple time attack.
    Description: Official Event: Heavenfall Temple time attack champion for Seeker.

Title: Mystic World Champion
    Flavor Text: You are the Mystic champion in Heavenfall Temple time attack.
    Description: Official Event: Heavenfall Temple time attack champion for Mystic.

Title: Assassin World Champion
    Flavor Text: You are the Assassin champion in Heavenfall Temple time attack.
    Description: Official Event: Heavenfall Temple time attack champion for Assassin.

Title: Psychic World Champion
    Flavor Text: You are the Psychic champion in Heavenfall Temple time attack.
    Description: Official Event: Heavenfall Temple time attack champion for Psychic.

Title: Stormbringer World Champion
    Flavor Text: You are the Stormbringer champion in Heavenfall Temple time attack.
    Description: Official Event: Heavenfall Temple time attack champion for Stormbringer.

Title: Duskblade World Champion
    Flavor Text: You are the Duskblade champion in Heavenfall Temple time attack.
    Description: Official Event: Heavenfall Temple time attack champion for Duskblade.
    Stat: patt +6 pdef +6 mres +6​​